Go down 
+2
woking_green
sufferedsince 68
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The atrocious Kit C wins Empty
PostSubject: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:31 pm

Don't see why I'm bothered, saved me £40.

All I have to do is draw some black lines on it and I'll have an early replica. Problem sorted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:34 pm

that #stripesareback numpty worked overtime i see with the spam voting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:39 pm

Spam voting. Damn I should have thought of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:19 pm

Angry wrote:
that #stripesareback numpty worked overtime i see with the spam voting.

That overgrown 40 year old virgin probably spent most of his days creating bogus email accounts and casting multiple votes.

Sad sad man.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:23 pm

He's still bashing the bishop over that stunning draw with york!
Back to top Go down
woking_green

woking_green

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:58 pm

That guy is an absolute idiot! 40+ years old and getting excited over a shirt!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:18 pm

the kit will look utter 90's shit i can see it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:28 pm

Angry wrote:

We are offered a chance to get something even the smidgiest bit 'gucci' and unique with the pinstripes choice and yet option C get's voted in.
I really do despair at the majority of my fellow Argo fans these days.

No wonder we wallow in mediocrity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:31 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:

We are offered a chance to get something even the smidgiest bit 'gucci' and unique with the pinstripes choice and yet option C get's voted in.

Even that would have looked shite with black shorts and white socks!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:48 pm

Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:

It was the least shitiest option from 3 shite options.
Anyway enough about shirts before I turn into x Isle or the 40 year old virgin.
Not worn a replica shirt since my early teens anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:38 am

A lighter green would have been nice, but I think it looks great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 9:31 am

Hate stripes - i want a GREEN shirt.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:22 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:

Oi, don't lump me in with captain wankspasm, I might bang on about shirts correctly representing our identity but he's on a whole other level.

The way he's been acting I wouldn't be surprised if Argyle don't sell a single one. He'll be waiting in the car park for the delivery truck and as soon as the roller shutter goes up the whole consignment will be covered in man custard. It'll all have to go back to Puma as soiled stock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:32 pm

X Isle wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:

Oi, don't lump me in with captain wankspasm, I might bang on about shirts correctly representing our identity but he's on a whole other level.

The way he's been acting I wouldn't be surprised if Argyle don't sell a single one. He'll be waiting in the car park for the delivery truck and as soon as the roller shutter goes up the whole consignment will be covered in man custard. It'll all have to go back to Puma as soiled stock.

greenarmy84 will forever be known as Captain Wankspasm from now on lol!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:32 pm

I find it hard to believe he's a real person. Can anyone be genuinely that aviva, surely and windup multi jocolor geek
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:53 pm

All football shirts are terrible. It's not as if any of our previous ones have been design classics.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:09 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:
All football shirts are terrible. It's not as if any of our previous ones have been design classics.
I'm with chis, replica shirts are fooking horrible in general, fine for youngsters but really should old fat blokes be wearing them? Anyway we know the vile site poll was rigged, the gash shirt was choosen by the Superfans, the "poll" was just to keep the hard of thinking happy. PS which shirt did Saracen 10 vote for?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:57 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
I find it hard to believe he's a real person. Can anyone be genuinely that aviva, surely and windup multi jocolor geek

Nope he's real. 'Paul PAFC Richardson' on Twitter, he's got a wife and a son near my age.

He's also founder of '#TescoBideford', on of the greatest hashtags the world has, or ever will witness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 6:18 pm

Going against the grain here but I quite like green and white stripes, caveat being there must be black shorts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 6:31 pm

Love the nickname "Captain Wankspasm"! Sounds like a new atd mascot!
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 6:34 pm

They are, black shorts and white socks were happening for whichever shirt won.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 6:37 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Nope he's real. 'Paul PAFC Richardson' on Twitter, he's got a wife and a son near my age.

He's also founder of '#TescoBideford', on of the greatest hashtags the world has, or ever will witness.

he also has youtube Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:10 pm

Angry wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

I quite like him really. Nice bloke, very enthusiastic (and especially about the Trust) so I can live with it.

Plus, he's not on ATD.. You don't have to read pasoti and/or follow him on Twitter!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:16 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Angry wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

I quite like him really. Nice bloke, very enthusiastic (and especially about the Trust) so I can live with it.

Plus, he's not on ATD.. You don't have to read pasoti and/or follow him on Twitter!

just aswell captain wankspasm isnt on here, he wouldnt last 5 minutes for we act our ages not our shoe sizes for one. Plus he is a brentie enough said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 7:43 am

X Isle wrote:
They are, black shorts and white socks were happening for whichever shirt won.  
That's what made me vote Shirt 3. I'd wanted pinstripes before the options had been revealed but it wouldn't have gone with that short/sock colour combination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The atrocious Kit C wins   The atrocious Kit C wins Empty

Back to top Go down

The atrocious Kit C wins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next