Go down 
+2
Moist_Von_Lipwig
akagreengull
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Five wins in twenty three matches Empty
PostSubject: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Judge cosmic carl on his record, its truly fookin terrible, half the season gone five matches won yet he still allowed to blunder on! "In specs we trust" geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:28 pm

you know he deserves a good chance you know. Give him a chance you know we got a world class directornof football coming in when he has ran out of other options so you know back him.

what did you do in the war?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Woohoo 3 unbeaten cheers cheers cheers

Get Fletcher a mural.

In better news my treble came up, Arsenal, Sunderland, Everton. Nice Xmas bonus after losing a wad on the horses. Now got Liverpool to win and Suarez to score anytime. Liverpool are on a par with Argyle but surely they'll beat Fulham at home?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:13 pm

It's because we have a shit team and a shit manager - still wer'e not in the drop zone, yet! clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:14 pm

I see on Pasoti they think we have turned the corner.

Unbelievable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:19 pm

yeah because a 1-1 draw against accrington is a good thing :S
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Schalke 04, Champions League group winners and in the next round.

Lost 4 league games on the trot. In 7th place and 5 points off a CL place.

Manager sacked!
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:39 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Woohoo 3 unbeaten cheers cheers cheers

Get Fletcher a mural.

In better news my treble came up, Arsenal, Sunderland, Everton. Nice Xmas bonus after losing a wad on the horses. Now got Liverpool to win and Suarez to score anytime. Liverpool are on a par with Argyle but surely they'll beat Fulham at home?

Liverpool 2 up and then....

Another sitter for Liverpool! Stewart Downing sees a shot deflected up and away, Luis Suarez latches on to it but with an open goal and Mark Schwarzer nowhere to be seen, Suarez smashes his volley wide.

Plenty of time left though. Hope your bet comes in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:57 pm

I've done Liverpool minus 1, and minus 2. Suarez to score and Liverpool win, Liverpool 3-0 and 4-0 but Suarez wasn't the first scorer, still waiting for the little buck-toothed Uraguayan racist to get one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:09 pm

One for the geeks, what's the worst managerial record?
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:12 pm

GOB wrote:

Terry Venables?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:14 pm

One of the main things that keeps fans going when they're suffering under a 'manager' as shit as clueless is knowing that one day said 'manager' will be sacked and better times may follow. But we havn't got that to hold on to. We know clueless can NEVER be sacked! What we have is as good as it's ever going to get for the forseeable future! Maybe years! Now what shall I do Boxing Day instead? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:21 pm

GOB wrote:

Ron Atkinson singing my way. Geddon Suarez you feckin beauty cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Freathy wrote:
One of the main things that keeps fans going when they're suffering under a 'manager' as shit as clueless is knowing that one day said 'manager' will be sacked and better times may follow. But we havn't got that to hold on to. We know clueless can NEVER be sacked! What we have is as good as it's ever going to get for the forseeable future! Maybe years! Now what shall I do Boxing Day instead? scratch
Funny you should say that Freathers. I have had pressure on me to attend on Boxing day from the usual suspect or three, all of whom are wilting themselves. They think I'm going. I'm not. I have a cunning plan to keep everybody happy, especially me.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:33 pm

GOAL - Liverpool 4-0 Fulham - Luis Suarez (90 mins)

Go GJ!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Would love to be able to contribute & make a meaningful post but I am too busy watching Kimberley Walsh.........Phrrrrrroooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaar Smile
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:56 pm

GOB wrote:

Glenda with the other bloke, you know, great penalty taker Ah yes, I know, twaddle. Mad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:05 pm

hay mother feckers,,,,brent in flech in webb in Very Happy love ya,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Oh this one is back again! Wonder when the others will post.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:08 pm

good will to all men Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:11 pm

tcm wrote:
hay mother feckers,,,,brent in flech in webb in Very Happy love ya,,,,,,

What about Newell?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:27 pm

oh fec off gob,,,,fight your own battles ya fecking cock lord Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:32 pm

well shame on you tcm, fancy leaving out the most treacherous cnut of all time! clown
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:39 pm

not my battle gob,,,,,,who in there right mind would want to have a fight on a football forum,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,grow some,,,,go and sort your problem out and stop ackting like a little girl,,,,,and dont bring me in to your internet war,,,iam here for the crack(NOT THAT KINDA CRACK ITS TO EARLY),,,,ffs man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:44 pm

You just brought back on old memory, "I'm only here for the beer"...remember that? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five wins in twenty three matches   Five wins in twenty three matches Empty

Back to top Go down

Five wins in twenty three matches
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next