Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clueless wins his one in six.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Clueless wins his one in six. Empty
PostSubject: Clueless wins his one in six.   Clueless wins his one in six. EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Mid january before our next win if clueless maintains his average, he's still a piss poor manager a win over a shite team like york changes nothing, six wins in a row might jocolor
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Clueless wins his one in six.   Clueless wins his one in six. EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:57 pm

He's definately taking us out of the league. Today's freak result changes nothing. This DoF had better be plotting some sort of putsch to overthrow clueless and ultimately get him removed completely from the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clueless wins his one in six.   Clueless wins his one in six. EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:05 pm

My choice for the DOF job ,Tony Pulis one of the best managers this club ever !now i know he's miles out of our league, but if he started on monday by tuesday he would have sacked clueless larryo and that nancy geezer then we would have a proper team flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clueless wins his one in six.   Clueless wins his one in six. EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:30 pm

How shit must York be, cos Chadwick scored
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Clueless wins his one in six.   Clueless wins his one in six. EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:32 pm

I was bitten by a chicken this afternoon!

Its teeth were razor sharp! Sad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Old Timer

PostSubject: Re: Clueless wins his one in six.   Clueless wins his one in six. EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Difficult to see what happened from where i sat but it looked like a horendous goalkeeping mistake to me.How else could Chadwick score?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Clueless wins his one in six.   Clueless wins his one in six. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:31 am

You can say what you want but if any competent manager came in right now (compared to Fletcher.) Chadwick, Feeney and the fireman would be out the door before you could say "Pilgrim Pete".

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Clueless wins his one in six.   Clueless wins his one in six. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:46 pm

I hear York City were not on form and that Argyle played good enough to win the game. I also hear that Chadwick was getting hassle from sections of the Lyndhurst and replied in his own way when he scored.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clueless wins his one in six.   Clueless wins his one in six. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 1:51 pm

Freak result?

If we were dominated for 90 minutes and we won a dodgy penalty in the 95th minute maybe.

But...

We dominated 90 minutes
Should have had 2 penalties
Stayed solid

Fletcher still has to go but we did well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clueless wins his one in six.   Clueless wins his one in six. Empty

Back to top Go down

Clueless wins his one in six.
Page 1 of 1