argyl3
Cornish Chris
Tgwu
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Oxford match thread Empty
PostSubject: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:52 pm

ARGYLE will meet Oxford United at Home Park on Sunday, December 28 in Sky Bet League 2. Here is everything you need to know about the game...

THE match will kick off at 3pm. However, we are expecting a higher crowd than is typical, so please take care to arrive early.

TURNSTILES to the Mayflower, Grandstand, Devonport End, Lyndhurst, and Family Zone open at 1.30pm.
AT present, we intend to have pay-on-the-gate facilities on match-day, but, with the clamour for tickets sure to maintain, there is no telling how long that situation will last. 

FREE parking is available adjacent to the ground, but this will fill up very early in the day. Street parking in the area is available, but please take care to note local restrictions. 

TICKETS will cost £20 for adults, £15 for over-65s and students, and £7 for under-18s. All prices will rise by £2 if purchased on match-day. 

ENJOY our award-winning Family Zone For All with a family - one adult, one junior - costing £25, then £5 for each additional junior. On match-day, the prices rise to £29 and £7 respectively.

THE Home Park Ticket Office and Superstore will be open until 12.30pm on Christmas Eve. The ticket office will also be open from 10am-4pm on Saturday, December 27. It will be closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Tgwu on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:56 pm

It's my phooking anniversary that day and it doesn't look like I'm going to be released to go to this one, unless I have an absolutely blinding Christmas. Bugger.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:02 pm

We are driving down to visit the family that day - ironically driving from Oxford - so will be sure to fly the flag for Argo..
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 10:31 pm

Tickets over the holidays has been selling well, should be a good size gate for this game and that not counting the good result we hope to have at Newport. A draw would do me.

The weather for Sunday is fine and dry but a bit cold.

The Match Official for this match

ANDY DAVIES, Andrew Bennett and Andrew Turner Fourth Official Brett Huxtable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 11:12 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Tickets over the holidays has been selling well, should be a good size gate for this game and that not counting the good result we hope to have at Newport. A draw would do me.

The weather for Sunday is fine and dry but a bit cold.

The Match Official for this match

ANDY DAVIES, Andrew Bennett and Andrew Turner Fourth Official Brett Huxtable

Dont worry lads ...a 17k seater stadium is fine for the Championship.

Get these APES out of my club .....NOW
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 7:13 pm

I can't see a crowd of 8,000 plus as some predict over on that other site. 7,400 tops I reckon.

1-1 for me and the start of a downward slump, which will probably see Argyle slip out of the top seven and put pressure on JS.

If Argyle do fall out of the top seven, it could be a nightmare trying to get back in.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 7:43 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
I can't see a crowd of 8,000 plus as some predict over on that other site. 7,400 tops I reckon.

1-1 for me and the start of a downward slump, which will probably see Argyle slip out of the top seven and put pressure on JS.

If Argyle do fall out of the top seven, it could be a nightmare trying to get back in.

Think there'll be quite a few more than that,9000 odd IMHO. The only home Christmas game, Argyle doing comparatively well, Oxford may bring a few.We'll see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 8:34 pm

9500 with only half the turnstiles open and people queuing after the game has started highlighting the fact of how much of a mickey mouse outfit we have become since the lunatics have been given the keys to the sweetie shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 8:37 pm

Edit to add I think another bad result, at best a draw.

0-1 Oxford in a really crappy game, with the uber crap Banton making his last ever appearance in an Argyle shirt...thank the feckin lord.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 8:36 am

First game of the season.

Probo the last unless we make Wemberley.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:57 pm

with my new Argyle onesie and wooly hat on, theres no way we will bugger this one up jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:12 pm

shitteee down 1-0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:20 pm

nice one Lewis Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:20 pm

alessandra GOOOAAAAALLLL
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:21 pm

Geddon!
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:23 pm

Getin from the M5 southbound
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:26 pm

Is radio Devon broadcasting it? Only getting some cr#p match against franchise fc at moment
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:27 pm

Is radio Devon broadcasting it? Only getting some cr#p match against Wimbledon at moment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:34 pm

You idiot Bentley straight red card. We got to be cautious now
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:36 pm

Angry wrote:
You idiot Bentley  straight red card. We got to be cautious now

Any idea what he did?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:39 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Angry wrote:
You idiot Bentley  straight red card. We got to be cautious now

Any idea what he did?

rash challenge i think. Might have been a two footer which is a straight red no ifs or buts about it now days.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:40 pm

What an idiot!
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 4:04 pm

Brilliant, it's not as if we've got a surplus of defenders right now is it :Suicide:

Referee's report will dictate how many games he's out for, but hopefully Nelse will be back for NYD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 4:10 pm

shitty 2 down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 4:29 pm

cant say im shocked oxford equalized.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Oxford match thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next