Han Solos Other Ship
Czarcasm
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Oxford match thread Empty
PostSubject: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Argyle (4-5-1): 20 Rene Gilmartin; 2 Durrell Berry, 17 Curtis Nelson, 4 Maxime Blanchard, 14 Onismor Bhasera; 7 Paris Cowan-Hall, 6 Conor Hourihane (capt), 32 Alex MacDonald, 30 Mark Molesley, 27 Andres Gurrieri; 9 Nick Chadwick.

Substitutes: 1 Jake Cole, 10 Rhys Griffiths, 16 Jamie Lowry, 23 Jamie Richards, 29 Tyler Harvey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Chadwick cheers cheers cheers

Go on Jamesy, get tracing a mural for him you wankshaft. Chadwick and Feeney surrounded by all the superfans and the brown noses who worship them.

You got enough brown left in your pot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Chadwick cheers cheers cheers

Go on Jamesy, get tracing a mural for him you wankshaft. Chadwick and Feeney surrounded by all the superfans and the brown noses who worship them.

You got enough brown left in your pot?

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:12 pm

The commentator sounds like a right ........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:23 pm

1-0 cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:27 pm

Alex MacDonald hits the back of the net with a goal direct from the free kick from long range to the top right corner of the goal. Plymouth 1-0 Oxford Utd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:28 pm

Greenjock wrote:
1-0 cheers cheers cheers

Fletcher gets us to Wembley in the Paint Pot Trophy, and there's your mural vacancy filled.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Are there Comms anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Whoo!

All is well now eh

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Are there Comms anywhere?

Not on the beeb not sure about elsewhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:33 pm

I predicted 1-0. Blow the whistle ref.

We've only got four outfield subs named on the bench according to the BBC as do Oxford, is that a rule of this competition?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Sounds like Macca is playing out of his skin. Just in time to get a permanent move where he can join the other 3 goal a season strikers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:34 pm

hairy j wrote:
I predicted 1-0. Blow the whistle ref.

We've only got four outfield subs named on the bench according to the BBC as do Oxford, is that a rule of this competition?

Yeah I looked at all the other games, all got 5 on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Word of the Week - Wankshaft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:42 pm

were on the march with carls army, were all going to wembeleee!!! are we fvck clueless outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! jocolor
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:56 pm

Text from a mate at the game

"Molesely best player, Chadwick shit as usual, everyone else pretty average"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:57 pm

I can hear Carl's words already. We won the first half but I'm not sure what happened in the second but it was probably too cold or the new pitch with the circles bounces differently. It's been a nice distraction to have a cup run but we can concentrate on the league now... what league are we in again?

GreenSam wrote:

Someone actually went?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:59 pm

I see on AP we only get a manic depressive commenting, with continuous loops of that hideous guitar version of semper ..meanwhile the Oxford comms have 2 knowledgeable commentators with a quality interlude.

Village to the end.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:01 pm

GreenSam wrote:

You mean you're not there?

If young'uns like you have lost the faith, Argyle really are fokked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:09 pm

I just popped out the front for a fag and I can hear the Forza Thingamabobs from here (I'm 1.7 miles away walking distance) - it must be windy tonight.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:16 pm

hairy j wrote:
I just popped out the front for a fag and I can hear the Forza Thingamabobs from here (I'm 1.7 miles away walking distance) - it must be windy tonight.

Westerly winds. I make that you're a Swilly Bhey?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:16 pm

They'll soon shut up when oxford bang in a couple
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

You mean you're not there?

If young'uns like you have lost the faith, Argyle really are fokked.
Not in Plymouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Westerly winds. I make that you're a Swilly Bhey?

Good God no. I've been to University and I own more than one tie and I've never been in court. Just off Mutley Plain.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:23 pm

1-1. A gaffe from Gilmartin according to my mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oxford match thread   Oxford match thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Oxford match thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next