Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forza Verde 1886 and the Torquay fans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Forza Verde 1886 and the Torquay fans  Empty
PostSubject: Forza Verde 1886 and the Torquay fans    Forza Verde 1886 and the Torquay fans  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:02 pm

Just thought id say that if the Forza Verde 1886 needed a set of fans to model themselves on, the Torquay fans yesterday were absolutely superb!!! didn't Shut up all game, mad a good noise and were a credit to there club.

I know people say that away crowds are louder etc , but the whole point in this ultra group was to create atmosphere!!! so far its a massive failure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde 1886 and the Torquay fans    Forza Verde 1886 and the Torquay fans  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:37 pm

Agree Dane, we made far more noise at both Bristol and Aldershot. In fact at Aldershot we never shut up!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde 1886 and the Torquay fans    Forza Verde 1886 and the Torquay fans  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:03 pm

Can't the group be re-named four turds (based on their numbers)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde 1886 and the Torquay fans    Forza Verde 1886 and the Torquay fans  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:57 pm

The atmosphere at the game yesterday is coming in for some stick on "the other place" Seems a lot of people haven't heard of the Ultras and other people heard a "bunch of kids at the back of block 4 shouting disgusting things all game, some racist things" Not really actions I would have thought the club would want to be associated with never mind promote!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde 1886 and the Torquay fans    Forza Verde 1886 and the Torquay fans  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:09 pm

I'm sorry to keep popping over to Pasoti but it's where these wee nuggets get posted apparently Forza is part of Camerons big society. Over to you Mr President

Quote :
the key point here is that James Brent see's supporting FV1886 as the Club supporting the younger supporters organising properly and perhaps giving them something to look forward to in an age where its not too easy for them to find jobs / careers etc but rather easier to take wrong turns

I'd never seen it explained in those terms before.

Very admirable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde 1886 and the Torquay fans    Forza Verde 1886 and the Torquay fans  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Quote :
the key point here is that James Brent see's supporting FV1886 as the Club supporting the younger supporters organising properly and perhaps giving them something to look forward to in an age where its not too easy for them to find jobs / careers etc but rather easier to take wrong turns

yeah, I think that idea was tried to death in the 1930s somewhere in Central Europe.
The Brent Youth eh ?
I never knew all these millionaires cared so much about these poor jobless souls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde 1886 and the Torquay fans    Forza Verde 1886 and the Torquay fans  Empty

Back to top Go down

Forza Verde 1886 and the Torquay fans
Page 1 of 1