PatDunne
AstiSpumante
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Keyholder

Keyholder

Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:29 pm

Ok all, make the most of this thread because we have had an abuse come in to the site.

We have been told to remove this libellous vandalism thread by 6am tomorrow morning.

In the interest of the safety of this site and its members I will do as asked at 6pm tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:31 pm

Any signs of an apology from jean Luc De-liar over the cowards slur?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:32 pm

FFS why !!!

When I was in the mod room we were dealing with abuse reports 3 or 4 times a week.
What on earth is libelous about it.

Feck of Newell lol!
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:37 pm

What is bloody libellous is pointing accusations at people for an event that wasn't even vandalism.

A 4 wheel drive...The fucktard shouldn't even be allowed to own scissors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:39 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
What is bloody libellous is pointing accusations at people for an event that wasn't even vandalism.

A 4 wheel drive...The fucktard shouldn't even be allowed to own scissors.

Exactly.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, Newell is renowned for this type of thing.

• STAND FIRM MODS !!
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:42 pm

Keyholder wrote:
Ok all, make the most of this thread because we have had an abuse come in to the site.

We have been told to remove this libellous vandalism thread by 6am tomorrow morning.

In the interest of the safety of this site and its members I will do as asked at 6pm tonight.

Will I feck! Very Happy

Message to Mr Abuse Writer.

Drop your trollies, pull your foreskin over your head and whistle down the feckin hole!

Mouldy.
Back to top Go down
http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:43 pm

For once I agree with Punchdrunk affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:44 pm

Keyholder wrote:
Keyholder wrote:

Will I feck! Very Happy

Message to Mr Abuse Writer.

Drop your trollies, pull your foreskin over your head and whistle down the feckin hole!

Mouldy.

laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:44 pm

Keyholder wrote:

We might as well all pack up and go home then...

Since we are all liable, let's have a site vote on it. Those that agree with you can be excused from the impending lawsuit.

Me... I'd like my day in court. Bring it on Newell!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:47 pm

Nools attension seeking hits new heights.The Tyre that lardo should worry about is, the one he carries around with him!!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:58 pm

See, how I read the thread from the start was it was framed in such a way to say, if this is deliberate it is way over the top, and bloody dangerous and we are all against that sort of thing I am sure. However, the pigs antics and tweets and sheer fuckwittery have now turned this thread into five star fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:10 pm

He's said on twitter it was accidental but he won't apologise for casting aspersions. What a knob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:11 pm

shonbo wrote:
He's said on twitter it was accidental but he won't apologise for casting aspersions. What a knob.

because i believe it was all staged to get an reaction if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:53 pm

Absolutely standard behaviour for a sociopath with OCD who is also a confirmed pathological liar. His awful, loathsome character traits are now so widely exposed over such an extended period that those people who defend or support them or willfully engage in his odious schemes are all tarred with the same brush. Pure scum mentality.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:55 pm

Is it even his car?
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:58 pm

Refer him to the reply given in Arkell v Pressdram.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:05 pm

and this is a se;f proclaimed mate of brents ....................... ! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:09 pm

is this thread being taken down???

If so that is total bollocks, when will people learn, HE WONT DO feck ALL, he hasnt got the cash to take anyone single person or forum site to court

I posted about him on Exeweb, within 15 mins i had one of the Admin phone me (had my number due to FB connection) and was told the fat feck was gonna take me to court, i told Lez if he touches my post he is showing the pig he has control, it was left and guess what, never ever got my court date through the post.........

you can hear it now, yes your honour, they were all laughing at me because i got a nail in my tyre.

the judge would laugh his bollocks off esp after some of the PIGS posts of tosspotty and Exeweb had been printed off

Stand Tall or just pull the plug on this site, its that simple
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:18 pm

Motorservices wrote:

Hear, hear....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:38 pm

Motorservices wrote:

If so that is total bollocks, when will people learn, HE WONT DO feck ALL, he hasnt got the cash to take anyone single person or forum site to court

I posted about him on Exeweb, within 15 mins i had one of the Admin phone me (had my number due to FB connection) and was told the fat feck was gonna take me to court, i told Lez if he touches my post he is showing the pig he has control, it was left and guess what, never ever got my court date through the post.........

you can hear it now, yes your honour, they were all laughing at me because i got a nail in my tyre.

the judge would laugh his bollocks off esp after some of the PIGS posts of tosspotty and Exeweb had been printed off

hear hear. call his bluff i say he has cried wolf too many times for his "legal" threats to have any impact now. Plus what can he sue this place over anyway?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:42 pm

It shows how Mickey Mouse argyle under Brent are, when he tolerates someone like Nool in the Directors Box week after week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:48 pm

When I was in the mod room there were at least 3-4 legal threats every week.
At the same time Sensible and his mates were also attempting to implode havoc on a daily basis.
Sensible, Hairy and at the same time all the business with that utter charlatan Nickkkkkkk, there could not have truly been a worse time to be a mod as I can personally testify.
If the site got through all that unscathed it can get through anything.

This site must never pander to Nool or his chums....ever.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:56 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
At the same time Sensible and his mates were also attempting to go for the jugular every time they read something they didn't like.
Sensible, Hairy and at the same time all the business with that utter charlatan Nickkkkkkk, there could not have truly been a worse time to be a mod as I can personally testify.

Absolutley punchy,This Site is democratic, Pasoti is owned by nool for nool and his various lackeys. when you're democratic you dont need auctions murals mugs, just Elections! Nool is a clown this site has nothing to fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:59 pm

Newell can go feck himself. Twice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:00 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
At the same time Sensible and his mates were also attempting to implode havoc on a daily basis.

Quite right. Mofo's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next