Czarcasm
Motorservices
PatDunne
AstiSpumante
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:52 am

Foxy wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
thats flap in the circle is a moulding thin flap of rubber, like i said the tyres arent that old, he messaged me on Exeweb for a price to supply and fit a pair, i replied that i thank him for his business but due to the nature of the beast i think it best we dont get involved in work

and lets face it i wouldnt want him in my shop

That's the over flap as you said motor, that screw not nail as been deliberately put in IMO. No chance of it being picked up on the road.

It's a paslode nail from one of those orange nail guns that are used for framing on sites, they are also used in HAULAGE YARDS a lot as they are the bollocks for repairing and building pallets. (PS. WHERE DOES NOOL WORK?) Most pallets are actually made with those type of nail, yes nail, it's a ring shank for grip. They are fired home by a charge of gas, it is an actual gun, you can set them for different depths but firing one into a tyre would be downright dangerous and pretty stupid as a paslode gun is over a foot long, nine inches wide by about five inches and IT'S BRIGHT FECKIN ORANGE! And it makes a FECK OFF BIG BANG!
Nool has not got his way in the AFT vote so he has banned the aft from posting on his site and tried to blame ATD for criminal damage! Check out his tweets, the little green frog refers to members of this site, libellous cnut.
Get ready for streams of people to face up to Nool now he has blamed everybody of this deed and called everybody cowards to boot, what a wanker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:20 am

FFS Iggy. Stop sitting on the fence.

It may have nails in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:22 am

I think Iggy has nailed it with that post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:33 am

I suspect Nool did it himself so that he could throw dirt our way.

It reminds me of the time he got Daz to tell Dane that the shirts he was auctioning were fake. He hoped that Dane or another ATDer would leak the story. Nool could then feign outrage that the freaks were trying to damage the club and he was the poor little piggy caught in the middle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:34 am

If you look closely at the picture you can see the nail is scuffed on the top edge and a little rounded, he's driven to HP on it. The head of a paslode nail has a flat edge as they come in strips ready to be loaded into the gun, you can clearly see the flat edge has been rounded. Usual bullshit from a desperate man. This may well blow up in the big mans face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:37 am

can we sue the cnut for libel ? £75 grand should do
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:31 am

awww c'mon, lets settle for £50 grand....
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:58 pm

FFS Iggy. If we ever meet remind me not to ask you about nails. Smile
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:14 pm

You mean these nails iggy that cost over £50 quid for a box and have some of the head missing.

Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 Paslod12

If you look at the picture below there a bit big to sneak into the argyle carpark.

Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 Nailgu10

Like iggy says they are far to big and dangerous to use on a car tyre. When one goes off its like someone firing a gun. I have used one of these and they are fooking deadly.

Last edited by lawnmowerman on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:16 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
FFS Iggy. If we ever meet remind me not to ask you about nails. Smile

Don't worry I have a wealth of uninteretsing information at hand other than nails. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:23 pm

Ah FFS.

When I was going to construction sites regularly, this happened to me a couple of times. In fact I ended up parking some distance away from the sites to avoid the risk and cost (although I paid sensible prices for my tyres). And roads everywhere are littered with all sorts that could damage a tyre.

Only somebody who knows they've upset / wound up / spread rumours about / done the dirty on / used multis to do any of the former [delete as applicable] lots of people would think this commonplace incident was part of a plot.

Pathetic. Innit.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:34 pm

I never had you down as a nail technician, FFS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:36 pm

He's complaining on twatter that even though he FREAK BLOCKED me I'm still POPPING at him. I wake up this morning to find out that I'm being jointly accused of criminal damage and being called FREAK but I am POPPING at him, what a cnut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:41 pm

BREAKING NEWS

It wasn't vandalism. Nooly won't apologise though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:43 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
BREAKING NEWS

It wasn't vandalism.  Nooly won't apologise though.

What a total helmet of a Pig he is Sulk Sulk Sulk

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:49 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
You mean these nails iggy that cost over £50 quid for a box and have some of the head missing.

Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 Paslod12

If you look at the picture below there a bit big to sneak into the argyle carpark.

Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 Nailgu10

Like iggy says they are far to big and dangerous to use on a car tyre. When one goes off its like someone firing a gun. I have used one of these and they are fooking deadly.

That's the fella Lawny, if I really wanted to do a tyre I would use a ......
I actually deleted the details in case Nool did it himself to set me up, he really is that mental.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:57 pm

Take a bow Nooly. You have managed to make yourself look like a bigger bellend then anyone thought possible. I hope you have contacted the police so that they can call a halt to their investigations.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:05 pm

This is classic paranoid behaviour. Infamy, infamy etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:46 pm

Apparently he's now been told that it's almost certainly not vandalism yet he "isn't going to apologise to the freaks." feckin weirdo.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:51 pm

Jesus wept.

The gift that keeps on giving, eh?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:56 pm

Peggy wrote:

Only somebody who knows they've upset / wound up / spread rumours about / done the dirty on / used multis to do any of the former [delete as applicable] lots of people would think this commonplace incident was part of a plot.

Pathetic. Innit.

Couldn't agree more.

His own troubled conscience has translated a random act of sheer bad luck into an act of viscious vandalism targeted on him and him alone deliberately by a conspirator or conspirators unknown. He needs to get proper professional help, urgently, or else his paranoia will continue to grow until it destroys him and those close to him completely.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:03 pm

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86694

I see on Pasoti that Newell is trying to take the heat of the situation by hinting at the new release of a 'Pasoti inspired polo shirt'.

I wonder if they will be as roaring sucess as the last ones lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:06 pm

sad sad people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:06 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=86694

I see on Pasoti that Newell is trying to take the heat of the situation by hinting at the new release of a 'Pasoti inspired polo shirt'.

I wonder if they will be as roaring sucess as the last ones lol!

Hell have to hire more warehousing he's still got 200,000 pasoti mugs stored at Olliargyles house and his mum if completely fed up with it.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:09 pm

I wonder if he wants to sell any Pilgrim Pig T-shirts for us?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next