Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!

Go down 
+37
harvetheslayer
RegGreen
Keyholder
Cornish Chris
Hitch
PatDunne
Les Miserable
Elias
seadog
Tringreen
Tgwu
Rickler
Rollo Tomasi
Charlie Wood
Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
AstiSpumante
RD104
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
green_genie
Quaysideq
Greenskin
shonbo
Moist_Von_Lipwig
pepsipete
Pete1886
Sir Francis Drake
Peter Ryan
PlymptonPilgrim
mouldyoldgoat
Coxside_Green
a39er
GreenSam
Dick Trickle
Mock Cuncher
Richard Blight
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 9:20 am

According to Newell on his twitter he wouldn't employ someone who sent racist or homophobic text messages.

But he'd be happy to nominate someone whose made homophobic comments for the Argyle trust though.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 9:37 am

Yea Man wrote:
According to Newell on his twitter he wouldn't employ someone who sent racist or homophobic text messages.

How could he possibly know if they did?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 12:07 pm

By trawling the Webb?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 12:21 pm

Probably has their phone records on flickr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Having seen Harpers pasoti post, it looks like he has withdrawn but its not definite?

They say a week's a long time in politics, but bloody hell...

Frank has gone from near obscurity, to pledging to give the AFT the massive shake up it deserves, to being outed as a homophobic racist, to denying his strongly held views via a string of feeble incomprehensible excuses, to stepping down in disgrace - ALL before a single vote has been cast!

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 7:33 pm

just another week for the embarrassment the club and those associated with the top table have become.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 9:01 pm

I wonder why the great man didn't stand himself?

Could the thought that Internet Ian isn't as popular as he thinks he is possibly have been a bit too scary to contemplate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 9:25 pm

They're all getting a bit wound up over there Laughing

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 Captur11

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 Captur12

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 Captur13

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 Captur14

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 Captur15

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 Captur16
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 9:36 pm

Bravo Yea Man, keep it coming, it's far more entertaining than tonights TV Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:

Could the thought that Internet Ian isn't as popular as he thinks he is possibly have been a bit too scary to contemplate?

Newell has been described recently by people at the club as a "shambles" and "a laughing stock".

But the truth is that he would only represent himself if he was elected. Can you imagine him actually listening to the people who voted for him and representing their views?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Well Napoleon, that is indeed democracy.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Is it true that Frank is now Malky MacKay and Dave Whelan's go to PR guy and script editor?
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 10:10 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:

Newell has been described recently by people at the club as a "shambles" and "a laughing stock".

But the truth is that he would only represent himself if he was elected. Can you imagine him actually listening to the people who voted for him and representing their views?

You do have to wonder how much longer he's got left. All he's done is make the Reluctant One look like some tinpot Iron Curtain dictator, split the fanbase, and cause an exodus from his own website.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:58 pm

I dont really mind ijn much. Irritating, but arent we all?

Its postey and daz that upset me - i find them to be 2 faced, snide and full of double standards.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 11:39 am

Womble wrote:
I dont really mind ijn much.  Irritating, but arent we all?

Its postey and daz that upset me - i find them to be 2 faced, snide and full of double standards.

That's because they are vital requirements of the pasoti mod job description. Along with 5 GCSE's at E or below. laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:09 pm

Tbf what Postey says is true he has kept out of that thread pretty well, I thought from the off that Postey was trying to diistance himself from Porkies latest accident waiting to happen from the off. It was also clear there has been division in the tower of power of late, the mods were obviously trying to let the thread die by ignoring it then Porky returned from his weekend jolly with the club owner and went totally mental, locking the forum down and now even closing parts of it to some members. Let's not forget that Porky has always tried his damnest to close the trust down, a few months ago he then re joined followed closely by the man that used to pass him the minutes of the meetings before anyone else had seen them. He then nominates said man to stand for the trust himself. He then wasn't bothered about his private views, now he is but he's blaming the people that pointed out he had picked the wrong man! Their obvious use of another multi, Duck/Lutongreen completely blew up in their face which Porky is now trying to claim we're the dark forces of ATD at work! Poor Ian and Ian don't know which way to turn next other than to close pasoti apart from banal fanfist chatter.
We don't need to infiltrate Pasoti, loads of their posters offer us screenshots of locked threads just as a way of protest really, anyway it's been a right laugh to watch, thanks Ian. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:13 pm

Sorry Iggy must have missed something. How have they closed parts of the forum to even their signed in members.....I can see everything clearly Wink
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 2:35 pm

I have been locked out of the AFT forum for some reason and I'm told a number of others have as well. The only common factor in locking out certain members is they use ATD.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 2:41 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Sorry Iggy must have missed something. How have they closed parts of the forum to even their signed in members.....I can see everything clearly Wink

Somebody pmed me to say that although they could view most of the forum they couldn't look at the AFT forum, it seems that you can view the AFT forum if you are a member that hasn't posted on that forum or thread? Rather defeats the object of signing up to a forum if a pre requisite is that you don't comment on any thread, apart from the buses or shirts.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 3:40 pm

and pasties.............
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 3:52 pm

Are they now certifiably mental? So you can view a forum if you haven't posted on it and therefore of course have no right to reply should someone challenge your opinion.... scratch
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 4:02 pm

Its been done because of all the screenshots that have been posted on here. The funny thing is the person taking the screenshots is still able to do it!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 4:05 pm

RIP Pasoti
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 4:17 pm

Terraces seems to have re-appeared, not that I ever read it.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 4:32 pm

In fact I haven't read that vile website for 3 years Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next