Czarcasm
Chingers
Cornish Chris
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cornysteve

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:31 am

Just posted on ATD for the first time in ages. Christ, this makes it twice. Also weekend off, plan to vegetate by the radiator reading Gone Girl. Just started it and haven't seen the film, quite good so far.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:19 pm

Just Dysoned the car. I'll probably do it again around April time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:25 pm

Feeling a little fragile, was out last night dain shock and horrorbridge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:49 pm

A severe case of man-flu is upon me. Christ, I feel like absolute crap. pale
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:43 pm

Drinking from wet pint glasses is wot done ya in Bhey!

Get your wife to rub 'vic' in to your chest or even better rub it into hers! Very Happy Razz

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:07 pm

Your're a dirty old goat.

I'll suggest that to her in a minute. Razz

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:22 pm

If she says yes then I hope she is gentle with you! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:02 am

Hello,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:09 pm

Jethro wrote:
Hello,

Fluck me. Where have you been hiding?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:26 pm

Orkwood T Watt wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Hello,

Fluck me. Where have you been hiding?

I've been here just kept my head down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:34 pm

Got the man flu, because i'm coughing my back has flared up, spent most of the day in bed, triffic.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:45 pm

Iggy wrote:
Got the man flu, because i'm coughing my back has flared up, spent most of the day in bed, triffic.

Bed sores next then, be sure to keep them clean or they can become infected, depending on the infection it can lead to.....I'll stop there, wouldn't want you suffering from depression too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:31 pm

Iggy wrote:

Tighten up mate. I have just turned the corner with the worst flu I have ever had. I was bed-bound for 3 days and I ended up in A&E at 4 in the morning on Sunday. Couldn't breath, chest pains, severe shivering, head pains etc etc. I actually thought at one stage that this was it - I'm going to pop-my-cloggs. Shocked Bollox, I thought. i've still got lots of people to wind-up on ATD yet. I can't go yet. Laughing

The nice nursey told me there's an extra nasty virulent strain of the flu spreading like crazy out there. Apparently all the flu jabs people have had in the last few months to try and stave off the flu, is useless against this rouge strain.

Get well soon mate. You ARE in for a rough ride. :Flowers:
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Sounds like a bad one, I always find very hot soup or stew(if you can stomach it) and plenty of whiskey/rum/brandy/gin works wonders drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:17 pm

Thanks for the kind words comrades, wife is doing me a nice chicken and pea risotto, plenty of painkillers I'm feeling a lot better than I did this morning, anyway have to go, got more suffering to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:34 am

best wishes on the man flu situation comrade... sure its not ebola ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:24 am

Much worse than that mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:37 am

Ah ha! I feel much better today. I tried to walk the doggy this morning. I took 4 steps and a few breaths of that crisp icy air and coughed my lungs up and puked everywhere. Now back in bed. pale What a twat. Mad
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 5:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In homage to this article, I'm going to have a nice bottle of Shiraz this evening.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:18 am

custard slice for brekky
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:27 am

Just watching MOTD.....Jermaine Jenas' denim shirt/cardigan combo is nothing short of disgraceful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 7:32 pm

got the dressing gown on tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 7:33 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
got the dressing gown on tonight

Posted from the pub via smartphone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 7:36 pm

back home now, after an afnoon of sketching a local band in rehearsal
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 10:59 pm

I'm watching TV. It's quite interesting. So is my dog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next