Chemical Ali
Dingle
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

The Chris Webb - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 4:31 pm

How come Cheltenham are not using the great mans talents? dont they know who he is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 4:38 pm

what has he done now?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 5:07 pm

"The Peoples Plymouth"

Oh deary me.... It's Citizen Smith all over again!

...and just as funny!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:55 pm

'The Chris Pleb'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 10:42 pm

I did actually start to fill it out on the train back from Brighton this morning, however got up to the late teens and gave up - what a f'kin palava!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:59 am

THE PEOPLE'S PLYMOUTH in itself, is a clear attempt at hijacking the catchphrase and groundswell of support for UKIP by right wing extremists and the 'give us someone to blame' hoi polloi .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:27 am

What does this guy actually do? Serious question as i cant think of one thing he has done that has benefited the club or hasnt been laughed at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 1:25 pm

I suppose there is a difference between the boardroom and the directors box.

www.greensonscreen.co.uk/photodisplay.asp?parm=2014-11-12M1&autoload=pic30

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Club-president-Chris-Webb-shattered-Argyle-return/story-20719468-detail/story.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 1:35 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I suppose there is a difference between the boardroom and the directors box.

www.greensonscreen.co.uk/photodisplay.asp?parm=2014-11-12M1&autoload=pic30

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Club-president-Chris-Webb-shattered-Argyle-return/story-20719468-detail/story.html

He is no Charlie Webster that's for sure in both principles and looks!

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 1:48 pm

Don't forget a man of a few morals also.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 1:50 pm

Is Mrs Purse asleep?
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:32 pm

A truly principled man, he must be at least 5 seats away from Mr Wrathall.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:20 am

That's the 3rd or 4th time he's been in the directors box lately. 2 or 3 times at Home Park in the last few weeks.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:45 am

Very sad losing a parent at a fairly young age. It's also very strange IMO to want to tell the whole World about your family business, for me that is a personal matter. Maybe I'm an old fashioned dinosaur who has been overtaken by the modern theory that nothing is private anymore and your innermost feelings should be laid bare to all and sundry.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Chris-Webb-properly-grieved-father-man-gave/story-24550701-detail/story.html

P.S>>> This is not intended as a dig at Chris Webb, more an observation on his willingness to talk about such things so openly, something I'd be uncomfortable with and don't particularly enjoy reading.

Last edited by AstiSpumante on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:55 am

AstiSpumante wrote:
Very sad losing a parent at a fairly young age. It's also very strange IMO to want to tell the whole World about your family business, for me that is a personal matter. Maybe I'm an old fashioned dinosaur who has been overtaken by the modern theory that nothing is private anymore and your innermost feelings should be laid bare to all and sundry.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Chris-Webb-properly-grieved-father-man-gave/story-24550701-detail/story.html

He has absolutely no morals does he? All so no one dare write negative comments like all his over diatribes produce and most with good reasons.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:58 am

Too may "I"s in it for me.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 1:02 pm

We all deal with grief differently I guess. Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 1:36 pm

Can't BGB to read it as I know how he works................ nauseating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 2:51 pm

Obvs sad but why is this is the paper. What's it got to do with anyone outside his family?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 3:19 pm

It's got nothing to do with anyone apart from Webb and what should be his psychiatrist.

He has found himself in a position that all of the human race find themselves in at one point or another unless you are one of the very unlucky few who die before their parents.

Blubbing to the world is nothing more than a cry for sympathy.

Man up.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 3:47 pm

I've just read that article and I'm struggling to think of how or why that should be in a column in a newspaper. Very uncomfortable reading - not because someone has died (however sad that may be) but because Webb seems to think he's qualified to lecture in the form of some type of life coach, counsellor or agony uncle.

As it goes, my missus saw her dad lose a shockingly rapid battle to cancer when he was just 48. Myself? I watched my dad drink himself to death when I was just 13. Both situations were utterly horrific. Perhaps I ought to contact the Herald to get some public sympathy or tells others how to deal with similar situations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 3:59 pm

Of course Webb was a rock throughout it all and never thought about himself for a minute. It's like he's applying to a job this
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 5:13 pm

Just shows Plymouth's Mayor-in-waiting has a human side.

Bless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 5:30 pm

i saw my friend run over by a drink driver speeding through a redlight. perhaps i should write a column next week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 2:05 pm

Worth noting he doesnt sit with the forza nerde kids at games. And the Phil Hughes chant was so pathetic it was over before it started.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Chris-Webb-column-Kids-days-respect-ones-Home/story-24963710-detail/story.html

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chris Webb
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next