Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

we need a win to get the monkey of our backs (vs Haretlepool match thread)

Go down 
+12
Cornish Chris
Greenskin
stephensdad
Damon.Lenszner
Dick Trickle
Lord Melbury
Sir Francis Drake
Freathy
mouldyoldgoat
Tgwu
VillageGreen
Elias
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

we need a win to get the monkey of our backs (vs Haretlepool match thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a win to get the monkey of our backs (vs Haretlepool match thread)   we need a win to get the monkey of our backs (vs Haretlepool match thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 7:58 am

Tringreen wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:
4 years on and fanfests are same old shit recycled it seems

God give me strength

Childlike and cringeworthy. The house that James and his jamboys built lol!

I wonder what sort of time you have to queue up to get those prized front row seats?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

we need a win to get the monkey of our backs (vs Haretlepool match thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: we need a win to get the monkey of our backs (vs Haretlepool match thread)   we need a win to get the monkey of our backs (vs Haretlepool match thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:15 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:
4 years on and fanfests are same old shit recycled it seems

God give me strength

Childlike and cringeworthy. The house that James and his jamboys built lol!

I wonder what sort of time you have to queue up to get those prized front row seats?

My guess is that they are reserved for the hollow eyed, regular, tent, GOS photoshoot and away coach dwellers. Raffle ticket anyone ?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: we need a win to get the monkey of our backs (vs Haretlepool match thread)   we need a win to get the monkey of our backs (vs Haretlepool match thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:24 am

"James is gonna build us...a new Grandstand!" cheers  

Are these numpties stuck in some sort of time warp where utter refusal to accept hard facts is compulsory?

While I'm on a roll, looking at some of the GoS photos, there is something really quite disturbing about seeing women in their 50's and 60's in replica shirts. WRONG doesn't even start to describe it.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: we need a win to get the monkey of our backs (vs Haretlepool match thread)   we need a win to get the monkey of our backs (vs Haretlepool match thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 3:48 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Are these numpties stuck in some sort of time warp where utter refusal to accept hard facts is compulsory?

While I'm on a roll, looking at some of the GoS photos, there is something really quite disturbing about seeing women in their 50's and 60's in replica shirts. WRONG doesn't even start to describe it.
To be fair, that video was quite some time ago.

If anything, Tudor's gonna build us a new grandstand rolls off the tongue just as well as the other Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: we need a win to get the monkey of our backs (vs Haretlepool match thread)   we need a win to get the monkey of our backs (vs Haretlepool match thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:07 pm

I'm not rolling anything off my tongue if it has something to do with to Tudor! Shocked

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: we need a win to get the monkey of our backs (vs Haretlepool match thread)   we need a win to get the monkey of our backs (vs Haretlepool match thread) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:27 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Sad might be a good word tbh..

I can remember the days before replica shirts were all the rage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we need a win to get the monkey of our backs (vs Haretlepool match thread)   we need a win to get the monkey of our backs (vs Haretlepool match thread) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

we need a win to get the monkey of our backs (vs Haretlepool match thread)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3