pepsipete
Tgwu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Bury match thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bury match thread   Bury match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:47 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
What a bag of bollocks that was.
2nd half only a slight improvement but never did we look like creating anything from open play.
That Mchugh looks like a disaster and needs dropping along with Banton.
Another 80 sheets wasted, how anyone can tolerate this bullshit without alcohol is beyond me.

Maybe watching bury reserves you could have been viewing our next mega signing !
Back to top Go down
stephensdad

PostSubject: Re: Bury match thread   Bury match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:16 am

Sadly this is how it is. We have an owner who doesn't give a shit how we feel in my opinion. We will be left to pick up the pieces.
Back to top Go down
stephensdad

PostSubject: Re: Bury match thread   Bury match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:00 am

Greenskin wrote:
stephensdad wrote:
How many assists? Where did you get that info. I seen two games this season. Firstly Exeter when our central midfield dominated and Stevenage who would have bullied Hourihane into submission.

News to me that Hourihane played in central midfield.In the vast majority of games that i saw he played as the wide midfield player on the left,can't really see your point there.As for Stevenage,i would surmise that Hourihane would have made a fair bit better use of the ball than Banton who was playing in his old position,although in fairness that isn't saying much.The assists? No,i haven't got any exact figures and you'll no doubt have noticed that i used the word "probably" in my previous post but i wouldn't be at all surprised if he wasn't involved in at least 15 of the goals that Argyle scored last year.Here's a couple of them for a start;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry I thought you were talking facts.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Bury match thread   Bury match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:37 am

stephensdad wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
stephensdad wrote:
How many assists? Where did you get that info. I seen two games this season. Firstly Exeter when our central midfield dominated and Stevenage who would have bullied Hourihane into submission.

News to me that Hourihane played in central midfield.In the vast majority of games that i saw he played as the wide midfield player on the left,can't really see your point there.As for Stevenage,i would surmise that Hourihane would have made a fair bit better use of the ball than Banton who was playing in his old position,although in fairness that isn't saying much.The assists? No,i haven't got any exact figures and you'll no doubt have noticed that i used the word "probably" in my previous post but i wouldn't be at all surprised if he wasn't involved in at least 15 of the goals that Argyle scored last year.Here's a couple of them for a start;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry I thought you were talking facts.

Stating that Hourihane scored 9 goals for Argyle last season and has scored 2 in 4 games for Barnsley in a higher league ARE facts.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Bury match thread   Bury match thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 3:37 am

even the GOS coverage seems half hearted now  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bury match thread   Bury match thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bury match thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4