Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Women and football

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Women and football  Empty
PostSubject: Women and football    Women and football  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:47 am

Just watched the you tube clip of the 2 women selling the green and black scarfs. It was completely cringeworthy , I'm sure the introduction of women in football grounds has contributed to football going soft.

To me women should be banned or at least have to pass a written test to get a license to get in. Certainly the ones at Argule know as much about football as one of seagulls sitting on the grandstand roof.

Clips like that are just completely embarrassing
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Women and football    Women and football  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:40 am

As embarrassing as my post then...

I thought they were funny and just obviously 'apeing' for the camera.

The two women ultimately and obviously had one aim, to sell scarfs (sic)! Whatever you think about the selling of the 'ultra' scarves, these two ladies seem to have been remarkably successful at it - any success for Argyle at this point in that context, surely has to be appreciated?

I mean... They weren't trying to send any political messages or get anyone on their 'side'! They were just having fun!

And... In the green corner... Talking about women knowing as much about football as a seagull on the grandstand roof -- I somehow don't fancy your chances against ATD's very own "Peggy" in a written test about "Argule"...

Twenty quid on Peggy toward the Argyle Taverners Democratic fund..!

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Women and football    Women and football  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 6:43 am

They'll be given the vote next............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and football    Women and football  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:52 am

I feel sorry for you BBM.
I see you as one of those shit radio chat show guys who say something controversial just to provoke a reaction.
I'm proud of selling loads of scarves and making a tit out of myself, enjoy life, you only live once!

Thanks Rickler Smile
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Pasalb shizzle   Women and football  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:47 am

Don't mind wimmin, but cant stand being sat near kids. Or previous board members. Or tall people. Or the chinese. Etc. Yawn.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Women and football    Women and football  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:56 am

That's the one advantage of going to HP now, even with the closed wastelands you can still find a seat where nobody is within ten seats of you...annoyingly you can still hear them though.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Women and football    Women and football  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:57 am

Free with every scarf?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and football    Women and football  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:33 am

Crass attempt at unfunny banter BBM.

Nick, nice one! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and football    Women and football  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:38 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Don't mind wimmin, but cant stand being sat near kids. Or previous board members. Or tall people. Or the chinese. Etc. Yawn.

Shame!

My lad might let you have a Cadburys Chocolate Eclair and teach you some new songs!

Not all children are ill reared, ill mannered, out of control little shits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and football    Women and football  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:00 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:
Just watched the you tube clip of the 2 women selling the green and black scarfs. It was completely cringeworthy , I'm sure the introduction of women in football grounds has contributed to football going soft.

To me women should be banned or at least have to pass a written test to get a license to get in. Certainly the ones at Argule know as much about football as one of seagulls sitting on the grandstand roof.

I thought the women were doing a great job for your Club. The only difference between us and you is that we don't have women at City we only have ladies.

That said at a recent game a young lady was actually seen dancing naked in her bedroom window for about 20 minutes. The Police were called and she was warned of her behaviour. (True story). She could have sold hundreds of scarves. Missed opportunity me thinks. Nice breasts too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and football    Women and football  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:39 pm

bigbossman is obviously fishing lol

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 51)
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Women and football    Women and football  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:

I think its OK for women to be allowed into football grounds,as long as they don't have to reverse their cars on the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and football    Women and football  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:43 pm

The Red Star wrote:
I thought the women were doing a great job for your Club. The only difference between us and you is that we don't have women at City we only have ladies.

That said at a recent game a young lady was actually seen dancing naked in her bedroom window for about 20 minutes. The Police were called and she was warned of her behaviour. (True story). She could have sold hundreds of scarves. Missed opportunity me thinks. Nice breasts too

As far as I'm concerned they're all wimmin now.

And Exeter had a couple of tits that the whole crowd were watching? That's fewer than they usually watch on the pitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and football    Women and football  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:20 pm

funny man wrote:
The Red Star wrote:

As far as I'm concerned they're all wimmin now.

And Exeter had a couple of tits that the whole crowd were watching? That's fewer than they usually watch on the pitch.

Even your Plymouth women are languishing above our own

http://www.bristol-soccerworld.com/page60.html

Just think of all the new women you will meet next season at Alfreton, Hayes, Forest Green and Fleetwood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and football    Women and football  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Phenom wrote:
bigbossman is obviously fishing lol

With a small worm for bait .......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women and football    Women and football  Empty

Back to top Go down

Women and football
Page 1 of 1