seadog
Sir Francis Drake
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Nigel Farage - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:43 pm

None you can name then?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 5:58 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
hairy j wrote:
LOL - nice whoosh SFD. LOL.

I can see people trying to play the personal card - are you a Civil Servant, are you NHS
Some of these are the same people who rally against James Brent privatising Central Park - an Englishman, doing well for himself in the private sector. But then SFD, you're a hypocrite.

For what it's worth, I completely support your stance. It also amazes me that people seem to think UKIP are a party for the people and that Nigel Farage is some sort of common man for the masses.

Now there's a surprise, You wouldn't happen to have a cast iron job, Cast iron pension, The Option of early retirement(maybe) and low working hours(what is it now, 30/35 a week ?) I'd say your fully insulated against mass immigration employment wise, No hoardes of Bulgarians or Romanians competing for your cosy little number ? If they were you may just change your tune a little.

You have no idea. I have no pension through my employer. My job is far from 'cast iron'. You actually have no idea what I do either. I am supposed to work a 37 hour week but I often deal with emails at home at evenings and weekends, this week I worked 6 hours over, last week, 8 hours - I don't get overtime. I've not had a pay rise in 6 years but I've had two pay cuts.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:26 pm

hairy j wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
hairy j wrote:

I can see people trying to play the personal card - are you a Civil Servant, are you NHS
Some of these are the same people who rally against James Brent privatising Central Park - an Englishman, doing well for himself in the private sector. But then SFD, you're a hypocrite.

For what it's worth, I completely support your stance. It also amazes me that people seem to think UKIP are a party for the people and that Nigel Farage is some sort of common man for the masses.

Now there's a surprise, You wouldn't happen to have a cast iron job, Cast iron pension, The Option of early retirement(maybe) and low working hours(what is it now, 30/35 a week ?) I'd say your fully insulated against mass immigration employment wise, No hoardes of Bulgarians or Romanians competing for your cosy little number ? If they were you may just change your tune a little.

You have no idea. I have no pension through my employer. My job is far from 'cast iron'. You actually have no idea what I do either. I am supposed to work a 37 hour week but I often deal with emails at home at evenings and weekends, this week I worked 6 hours over, last week, 8 hours - I don't get overtime. I've not had a pay rise in 6 years but I've had two pay cuts.
But still, it's obviously the public sector workers and the Romanians who are the real elitists right? Never mind the super-rich, just look conveniently away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:34 pm

hairy j wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Thanks for replying in a civil manner, I do believe I know who you're employer is. The main gist of my post though was whether mass immigration(predominantly eastern European at present) has any effect on your employment, either in direct competition for your job or(and this is unlikely if you're a civil servant) by undercutting your hourly rate/weekly wage thus threatening your chances of a decent living. Now, If I'm correct about who you're employer is then this will probably be of little concern to you.............yet. In my experience people who are financially and to some degree socially unaffected by immigration are far less likely to have a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:00 pm

I have three children who I think of. I have many friends in the print industry too who would be affected by migration. I do note and this is prescient, that UKIP don't have a policy of repatriating UK citizens who have migrated to better paid jobs abroad (I'm fairly sure they haven't). I have a friend who is living the high life in Singapore at the moment and he received a substantial pay rise (double) through migration.
There are more foreign, EU workers within the public sector than you probably realise.

For me, UKIP is that British Empire era contradiction where we can go where we like, do what we like, exploit where we want and have our merry old Dad's Army Blighty homeland that's just for us.

They did well in that bi-election didn't they?

I think the majority of voters probably just trolled Cameron with that council vote - the real test is the general election - there's a while to go and I'd wager the public get pretty tired of swivel eyed gurning Farage doing his fag in hand, pint on the table routine. By jingo!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 10:35 pm

Have just spent two weeks in Derriford, none of the Doctors, Nurses or Assistants were British. It would appear without migrants we would not have a health service.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:13 pm

GOB wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
What employment legislation has been diluted by the EU?

Gawd SFD, if I start on that it will be a very long night and a very long post and I have a very long ride ahead of me!  

Give it up Gobby, the old scrote is clueless, you would have thought that the fact that Crow, feck him, and all his little union chummies started a political party with the specific aim of encouraging our withdrawal might suggest to him that the 'workers' weren't too keen on what the EUSSR was doing for them.

Any way, good results for the Tories and UKIP last night taking over 70% of the vote between them, around 55% at the General, the Tories immediately went odds on to be the biggest party come next May while the Kip can be happy to increase their vote by over 400% and their share by over 500%, may have come really close if Nigey had stood, Helmy seemed to frighten off the girly vote, but to risk him losing in such a low probability seat would have been stupid, powder dry and Momentum intact we go forward to May when the Kip will break the mould of British politics.

Last edited by Lord Tisdale on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:32 am

I can see that that people don't see UKIP as the one party to sort the country out, I totally get that, what I don't get is people's passion for maintaining the status quo with the muppets that we've got. We could quote references to racism, sexism, favouritism, insider dealing, illegal wars, corruption at the highest level yet we get told that it could always be worse FSS!
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:57 am

Not voting at all might just get the message over. Voting for UKIP is the status quo as they represent the system.

Problem is, people who want a status quo breaker are branded as never do well hippies. The problem with politics is that it involves humans. We're rubbish aren't we? Let that score predicting octopus decide.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:16 am

Different snout, same trough.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Ukip leader admits claiming £205,000 from the taxpayer for office space provided free of charge by party supporter"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 1:36 pm

Surely it's the system that's corrupt though isn't it Franny?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:36 pm

Iggy wrote:
Surely it's the system that's corrupt though isn't it Franny?

Wasting your time, the Duckies of this world just want to project their holier than thou attitude from their piss soaked, Swilly, sofas, the facts here are that Nigey declared that his office was free to the EU, they pay anyway cos that is what they do, they take our money and dole it out like candy.

What lefty luvvies like Ducky with all your faux angst need to focus on is that Nigey wants to end our involvement in the pork barrel buffet which is the EU, there are 750 pigs feeding at this particular trough, they will continue to feed on our hard earned until we can get out, what one of them does, whether it be Nigey or any of the other leeches, matters not, at least the chances are that Nigey spent the cash in this country so our economy could benefit just a little from our own money.

I see the fear in all of the dissenters, their happy little world where PC infested lobby groups rule the roost is coming to an end, reality is starting to bite, Joe Public is finally noticing that they have been had up the arse by the establishment are have had enough.

It doesn't matter that Nigey and the Kippers are the vehicle, Satan and his Demonic Party would have done, anyone who projects the possibility that we no longer have to live our lives at the beck and call of the assorted tossers that have ruined this country is all good imho.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:46 pm

hairy j wrote:
Not voting at all might just get the message over.

Truly demented, all that would achieve is us being ruled by tossers with even less of a democratic mandate.

I am in fact all for jerks like Hairy giving up voting, I would restrict voting to those who could pass a basic intelligence test followed by a short exam on UK politics and political history, then, having done away with the postal votes for all but the actually infirmed, that would reduce the majority in Tower Hamlets, plus the introduction of the need to produce photo ID at the polling station, would then at least mean our Government was selected by people capable of making a reasoned judgement, who could speak English and had some knowledge of our history and culture.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 3:59 pm

You proved my point with your rambling, windmill style, "Nigey" bollocks Tis. Cheers chump.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 4:19 pm

hairy j wrote:
You proved my point with your rambling, windmill style, "Nigey" bollocks Tis. Cheers chump.

Dream on w**kstain, you've never had a point in you life.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 4:33 pm

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:59 pm

It should carry on to a chimp.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:55 pm

seadog wrote:
It should carry on to a chimp.

The only issue might be at which end of the line the aforementioned simeon would appear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:50 pm

Feck me it would go on ad infinitum, Cameron, monkey, Farage, monkey, bush, monkey.......It would make a cool screen saver though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 7:06 pm

zyph wrote:
Isn't Cuba......where a new car is 50yrs old generally.....or has it changed ?

Was over there again recently, Zyph. Nothing's changed. A new car over there is anything post 1940's.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 7:53 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
zyph wrote:
Isn't Cuba......where a new car is 50yrs old generally.....or has it changed ?

Was over there again recently, Zyph. Nothing's changed. A new car over there is anything post 1940's.

Surely having to make their own spare parts these days.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:44 pm

Nigel Farage was tonight selected by local party officials as their candidate to stand in the South Thanet seat.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:05 am

Where he'll lose, again. UKIP support was below 10% recently. People seem happy to vote for them in the Euros, but as the Newark by-election showed, they just don't want them as their constituency MP. Understandably so given their dreadful record of lazy money-grabbing in the European Parliament.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:07 am

UKIP are a work in progress, not ready to lead or form a government at present, they sure have got the rest of the wankers interested in europe now though. We won't be in or out of Europe for years, the Yanks want a partner (as does the rest of Europe less frogs and Chermans) to be a foil against the German dominance of finance, with our totally buggered non gold standard economy leading the new vision, it's enough to give me nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nigel Farage
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next