seadog
Sir Francis Drake
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Nigel Farage - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:53 am

Cornish Chris wrote:
Where he'll lose, again.  UKIP support was below 10% recently.  People seem happy to vote for them in the Euros, but as the Newark by-election showed, they just don't want them as their constituency MP.  Understandably so given their dreadful record of lazy money-grabbing in the European Parliament.

Duh!

The Kip got 26% of the vote in Newark, the last reliable indicator of support, so I guess you made up the 10% thing to try and make people think you know something. Even the egregious polls which don't prompt UKIP and weigh heavily against them based on 2010GE performance don't place their support at "below 10%".

FYI, Nigey will piss home in Thanet South, Carswell will win the byelection in Clacton and their candidates will do very well in your part of the world, people are waking up to the LibLabCon and are working out that UKIP is the only alternative.

UKIP's MEPs are doing exactly what the voters sent them to the EUSSR to do, trying to feck the place up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 10:28 am

Get into them, feck them up! Go Nigey!
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:05 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Carswell will win the byelection in Clacton

Presumably after unceremonially turfing out the candidate that the local Kippers elected in the first place. Democracy at its finest!

Quote :
UKIP's MEPs are doing exactly what the voters sent them to the EUSSR to do, trying to feck the place up.

They could always, you know, represent their constituents and act in their best interests, but no, much easier to sit on their asses and line their pockets while doing so.  There's nothing wrong with getting elected to a parliament you don't believe in, but the way they do it is shameful. The SNP take their seats in Westminster, and are paid for doing so, but they do actually turn up from time to time and represent all their constituents (well, some of them do anyway, I'm not sure Alex Salmond is seen in Westminster very often, but that's a debate for another day.). Sinn Fein don't take their seats, obviously, but nor do they take any payment. UKIP cream off a load of taxpayers' money while doing sod all for anyone they claim to represent (if the EU really does make 75% of our legislation, could their large delegation not influence it in any way?).

Lazy, time-warped, pin-striped wankers.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:12 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Carswell will win the byelection in Clacton

Presumably after unceremonially turfing out the candidate that the local Kippers elected in the first place. Democracy at its finest!

Quote :

They could always, you know, represent their constituents and act in their best interests, but no, much easier to sit on their asses and line their pockets while doing so.  There's nothing wrong with getting elected to a parliament you don't believe in, but the way they do it is shameful. The SNP take their seats in Westminster, and are paid for doing so, but they do actually turn up from time to time and represent all their constituents (well, some of them do anyway, I'm not sure Alex Salmond is seen in Westminster very often, but that's a debate for another day.). Sinn Fein don't take their seats, obviously, but nor do they take any payment. UKIP cream off a load of taxpayers' money while doing sod all for anyone they claim to represent (if the EU really does make 75% of our legislation, could their large delegation not influence it in any way?).

Lazy, time-warped, pin-striped wankers.

Chris, that is not on! I know you are new on here but calling UKIP MEP's lazy, time-warped, pin-striped wankers is totally unfair.......

to all lazy, time-warped, pin-striped wankers. clown

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:20 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:

Oh dear, seems to me that you are pontificating on a subject you know feck all about again.

UKIP local constituencies select PPCs for General Elections only, byelection candidates are selected by the NEC, which is is exactly what happened here, all by the book in the traditional Kipper stylee.

As I said, Kippers vote UKIP for the express purpose of promoting our withdrawal from the EUSSR, if they entered into the arcane processes of said EUSSR they should be breaking their bond with the voters.

I guess plain speaking in the English language ain't exactly your forte.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:22 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Chris, that is not on! I know you are new on here but calling UKIP MEP's lazy, time-warped, pin-striped wankers is totally unfair.......

Get over yourself Goaty, you know you and plenny of Janners are going to be voting Kipper come next May, the future's bright, the future's purple.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:32 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Get over yourself Goaty, you know you and plenny of Janners are going to be voting Kipper come next May, the future's bright, the future's purple.

Never! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 4:06 pm

The selection distinction between general elections and by-elections seems like the exact opposite of plain speaking to me.

Breaking the bond of voters? Rubbish. Their job is to represent the best interest of all their constituents, not just the ones that voted for them. Hope that's clear M'lud (Dartmouth?).

No doubt plenty will vote purple. It'll just encourage the Tories to start spouting the same old shite that made them unelectable for a decade. It's been a while since we had a good old Conservative Party civil war. Break out the popcorn!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 1:17 pm

Exciting week coming up, Karzie will be pissing home in Clackers while, despite rolling out one of the most boring candidates in the history of history in H&M, the spectre of two Kippers in the House must be hanging heavy over Ed and Dave, Cleggy already knows that the Dims will lose both deposits.

The Kip winning a Tory and a Lab seat in one day would be absolutely huge for cred, if it happened I would be happy to predict a swathe of purple appearing around the Muff cum next May.

I have been reconsidering my own affiliation recently due to the continuing flood of total wankstains turning up in the meeja as 'official' Kipper spokes people, but then up steps Nigey to remind me why I was swayed in the first place, they are all wankers but just one of the four major party leaders still has a little going for him imho.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 9:20 pm

There's zero chance of Legless winning his seat. It's just good news for the Tories, sadly, they'll just end up with a slightly more sane MP in the same seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 11:21 pm

With Cameron's blinding new policies announced in the Tory conference I can see nothing other than Tory Goverenment for decades to come, what an inspiration the guy is, all the dolies will be cast free from their safety net of about forty quid a week and lead Britain, Great once more into a new tomorrow of prosperity and peace. Halle feckin looyah!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:09 am

I'll just join the wave of ridicule being heaped on Farage for looking weird while he eats a bacon sandwich.

Just look at him!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 9:59 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:11 am

He's really a Muslim and hasn't eaten pork for years.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:52 am

"It isn't too difficult to breastfeed a baby in a way that isn't ostentatious. Perhaps sit in the corner." - Nigel Farage.

Wanker.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:53 am

"There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children." - Nelson Mandela.

Not a wanker.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:07 pm

"Disturb us, Lord" - Sir Francis Drake.

Wanker.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:12 pm

Test yourself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:20 pm

Oh Dear!
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:41 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
"It isn't too difficult to breastfeed a baby in a way that isn't ostentatious. Perhaps sit in the corner." - Nigel Farage.

Wanker.

More of what Farage really said rather than what a wanker has selectively lifted from the pages of the Guardian :-

Farage wrote:
"I'm not particularly bothered about it, but I know a lot of people do feel very uncomfortable, and look, this is just a matter of common sense, isn't it? I think that given that some people feel very embarrassed by it, it isn't too difficult to breastfeed a baby in a way that's not openly ostentatious.
"Frankly, that's up to Claridge's, and I very much take the view that if you're running an establishment you should have rules."
When asked by the presenter whether new mothers should go to the toilets to breastfeed, Farage replied: "Or perhaps sit in the corner, or whatever it might be – that's up to Claridge's. It's not an issue that I get terribly hung up about, but I know particularly people of the older generation feel awkward and embarrassed by it."
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:09 pm

Not entirely sure why you've linked to a six month old interview. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows knows that if equal scrutiny was brought upon the Tories, Labour or the Lib Dems as it is upon UKIP then doubtless untold misdemeanors & crimes would be uncovered.

The past twelve months or so has shown that all the "dirt digging", exposure of "twitter crimes", mis-quoting interviews etc. etc. etc. by the political elite & their mates in the mainstream media does nothing to damage the appeal of UKIP to the electorate, quite the reverse in fact.

Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:32 pm

FY 310 wrote:
Not entirely sure why you've linked to a six month old interview. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows knows that if equal scrutiny was brought upon the Tories, Labour or the Lib Dems as it is upon UKIP then doubtless untold misdemeanors & crimes would be uncovered.

The past twelve months or so has shown that all the "dirt digging", exposure of "twitter crimes", mis-quoting interviews etc. etc. etc. by the political elite & their mates in the mainstream media does nothing to damage the appeal of UKIP to the electorate, quite the reverse in fact.

No doubt all parties have dark sheep.

I just find Farage and his cronies and their views/comments despicable.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:08 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
FY 310 wrote:

No doubt all parties have dark sheep.

I just find Farage and his cronies and their views/comments despicable.

.....and most of it MVL is mis-quotes by the panicking elite......who can see there gravy train being threatened.....nothings for ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nigel Farage
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next