Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The VERY slow loading but functioning Argyle v Oxford match thread... quicker on your phone

Go down 
+10
Chemical Ali
hairy j
Tringreen
Greenskin
Elias
mannameadbabe
akagreengull
SwimWithTheTide
Mock Cuncher
Dick Trickle
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dick Trickle

The VERY slow loading but functioning Argyle v Oxford match thread... quicker on your phone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VERY slow loading but functioning Argyle v Oxford match thread... quicker on your phone   The VERY slow loading but functioning Argyle v Oxford match thread... quicker on your phone - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:29 am

GRRRRR, it's still possible  Very Happy 

Southend - Rochdale (A), Accrington (H), Fleetwood (A) and Burton (H) - easy to see them finishing on 67 points.

Oxford - York (H), Scunthorpe (A), Accrington (H) and Northampton (A) - 66 points

York - Oxford (A), Bury (H), Newport (H) and Scunthorpe (A) - probably finish on approx 68 points

My prediction is that we need 68 points given our goal difference.

3 wins and 1 draw.

Now before I get the Aviva taunts I'm not saying we are going to do it, I'm saying that given the run-in's of the others then I think 68 points will be enough.

What I would put money on is that if we can get 7 points from our next 3 games then it will go down (technically) to Pompey.
Back to top Go down

The VERY slow loading but functioning Argyle v Oxford match thread... quicker on your phone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VERY slow loading but functioning Argyle v Oxford match thread... quicker on your phone   The VERY slow loading but functioning Argyle v Oxford match thread... quicker on your phone - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:59 am

Dick Trickle wrote:

What I would put money on is that if we can get 7 points from our next 3 games then it will go down (technically) to Pompey.

Where the players will walk out valiantly among the swelled masses of Fratton Park, bursting full of energy, thriving on adrenalin, and knowing how all-important the result is, produce an absolute masterclass.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: The VERY slow loading but functioning Argyle v Oxford match thread... quicker on your phone   The VERY slow loading but functioning Argyle v Oxford match thread... quicker on your phone - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:56 pm

7 points from the next 3 games? Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The VERY slow loading but functioning Argyle v Oxford match thread... quicker on your phone   The VERY slow loading but functioning Argyle v Oxford match thread... quicker on your phone - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:29 pm

It shows how shite this league is when, despite our poor recent form, we still have a mathematical chance of reaching the play offs.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: The VERY slow loading but functioning Argyle v Oxford match thread... quicker on your phone   The VERY slow loading but functioning Argyle v Oxford match thread... quicker on your phone - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:47 pm

I've got a mathematical chance of winning the lottery.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The VERY slow loading but functioning Argyle v Oxford match thread... quicker on your phone   The VERY slow loading but functioning Argyle v Oxford match thread... quicker on your phone - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:53 pm

hairy j wrote:
I've got a mathematical chance of winning the lottery.

I haven't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The VERY slow loading but functioning Argyle v Oxford match thread... quicker on your phone   The VERY slow loading but functioning Argyle v Oxford match thread... quicker on your phone - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The VERY slow loading but functioning Argyle v Oxford match thread... quicker on your phone
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3