seadog
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Mock Cuncher
Mr President
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:53 pm

GOB wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:
Good morning clown

Hello GOB.......looking forward to Saturday?

Yes and no Chris.

I am looking forward to returning to HP again but I have a feeling it'll be as a stranger. A lot of changes have occurred since I attended on a more regular basis that I'm not looking forward to, what with blocks being closed and although the Mayflower terracing was closed prior to my self imposed exile I'm expecting the site of that along with the closed blocks to be pretty depressing. Then there's virtually a new team of players that I won't know so it'll be an interesting experience.

I've also lost that edge that I had for being an Argyle fan so so I can't say I'm looking forward to it like that, I'm more curious then anything. I'm hoping I'll get that sense of excitement that I used to get, I fear that I won't.

Saturday will be my first home game for 3 years. I cannot believe it has been that long. I don't feel like a stranger to the team as I have seen plenty of away games, but I do feel like a stranger to Home Park. I am looking forward to seeing a flat pitch and an empty Mayflower. I shall also be observing the fans fest.

Also I have only been back to Plymouth once in the last 2 years. Does it still rain a lot down there? Do I need to bring a jacket?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Rolling Eyes
Frank Bullitt wrote:
GOB wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:
Good morning clown

Hello GOB.......looking forward to Saturday?

Yes and no Chris.

I am looking forward to returning to HP again but I have a feeling it'll be as a stranger. A lot of changes have occurred since I attended on a more regular basis that I'm not looking forward to, what with blocks being closed and although the Mayflower terracing was closed prior to my self imposed exile I'm expecting the site of that along with the closed blocks to be pretty depressing. Then there's virtually a new team of players that I won't know so it'll be an interesting experience.

I've also lost that edge that I had for being an Argyle fan so so I can't say I'm looking forward to it like that, I'm more curious then anything. I'm hoping I'll get that sense of excitement that I used to get, I fear that I won't.

Saturday will be my first home game for 3 years. I cannot believe it has been that long. I don't feel like a stranger to the team as I have seen plenty of away games, but I do feel like a stranger to Home Park. I am looking forward to seeing a flat pitch and an empty Mayflower. I shall also be observing the fans fest.

Also I have only been back to Plymouth once in the last 2 years. Does it still rain a lot down there? Do I need to bring a jacket?

Pisses down constantly, and the wind howls through the empty stands. Best buy an Ultras scarf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:15 pm

...and bring a hot-water bottle - it's going to be cold tomorrow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Yup, works now.

Perhaps alongside this new choir, you might get the official website updated?

Box office number doesn't work.

No ticket information on the site.

No help for visiting fans (see Bristol Rovers site for inspiration)

No news about half season tickets, or even how much a season ticket is if you buy it now.

Loads of stuff is simply out of date - oppo view, Paul Tisdale from August?

Sorting out how to contact the club and make buying tickets easier is a lot more productive that black and green scarves in my opinion.

Now, before you get all up tight, this is meant as CONSTRUCTIVE criticism not a poke okay? No need to get Mr Newell frothing at the mouth.

if you contact rick add isnt about time you replaced the indent badge in the address Wink still showing the nwo.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:15 pm

Thought this thread would be worth a bump to commemorate the lost, sold out soul of C.Erbera.

I was really looking for examples where Captain Beard had stated that Forza Nerde (note: Italian far-right inspired name) was NOT an Ultras group based on the violent, unruly Italian namesake, but a different type of Ultras group to be based in the FFS Demport End and wave flags (mit "Gusto" mein Freunden). Now, in the season where several smoke-bombs have been let off outside said Demport End, the Plymuff Ultras have been disbanded, on the quiet (The Night of the Broken Flag?). Thankfully no-one was permanently put off sitting in their seats in that area of the ground, so it can only be described as another fantastic Chris Webb inspired success. Another one to add to the tally. Royal Mail workers are said to be delighted to have such an inspirational snake to look down on. All together now: woooooooo wooooooo lalalala woooooo wooooo lalalala...
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Yup, works now.

Perhaps alongside this new choir, you might get the official website updated?

Box office number doesn't work.

No ticket information on the site.

No help for visiting fans (see Bristol Rovers site for inspiration)

No news about half season tickets, or even how much a season ticket is if you buy it now.

Loads of stuff is simply out of date - oppo view, Paul Tisdale from August?

Sorting out how to contact the club and make buying tickets easier is a lot more productive that black and green scarves in my opinion.

Now, before you get all up tight, this is meant as CONSTRUCTIVE criticism not a poke okay? No need to get Mr Newell frothing at the mouth.
I think you'll find that Peggy is still waiting for her question to be answered by Chris, you have no chance of that little lot being sorted.

This is all just totally cringeworthy, what next, hire out Chris for children's parties?

What was Peggys question?

Are you available for children's parties?
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:30 pm

This thread shows exactly what a turncoat cerbera is, up there with the likes of PL 2FACED.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Emailed Ian via Pasoti. No response. I will happily meet up. Let me know when and where. Either pm or email.

I am neither a coward or scum.
Funny, I thought you told him you were a bit busy at the moment......

I am at the fansfest 12-3 on Saturday....come on down.
I am busy. However, as I stated in my email to him I am at my son's birthday party this weekend and will not be attending our 2-1 victory over Hereford. If you and Ian want to meet up, then may I suggest it is just the three of us so nobody has an audience to play to. You seem to think I like an audience, it is clear that you and Ian do.

All I have been guilty of is telling a few home truths and expressing my opinions as is my right under the laws of free speech. Should you have issue with anything I have posted anywhere, whether here or Pasoti or Exeweb, then take legal advice and if I have libelled you or Ian then sue me. I am still willing to repeat or defend my position to you face to face. I have been called cowardly and scum by Ian which has been apparently backed up by yourself. You have taken a considerable amount of time to take various quotes from Exeweb of mine out of context to post on Pasoti to make you and Ian look like messiahs, but I have never, ever resorted to anything other than banter. Ian seems to think that banter is not acceptable, yet his post count on Exeweb is quite astounding. His personal attacks on Exeter fans as well as any dissenters on Pasoti are just shameful and if it were me in your position, I would be either having a word if he were a close friend and/or distancing myself from his comments and seemingly unhinged vitriol. There are an ever increasing number of Argyle fans that don't share his (or presumably your) views on how we should support the club or how much of a 'fan' we are simply because we don't part with our hard earned cash easily. Saying that, I have parted with with £90 to watch, and therefore support, Argyle over the next month. The constant mantra on Pasoti of either a) You are either with us or against us or b) what exactly did you do to save the club? are borish gibberish now. The club would appear to be on a sound financial footing, for the time being at least.  Why can't you accept that not everyone thinks you or Ian are the new best thing?

All I really want to know is why you cannot answer a straight question? My comments about the website would have earned you a lot more support if you had said " yes, I agree I'll see what i can do" rather than " I don't look after the site". It took you and age to eventually come out and say that Tony Wrathall wasn't your guest at the match. You need to be more open and up front. You are supposed to be the club President, start acting like one rather than a dodgy MP. You act like someone who has something to hide, try being more open.

Twice now I have offered the chance to meet, once to Ian and now to you. Now either meet up or STFU.
Go on then Ian mate I'll have ten of those there Pasoti stickers next time you're passing mine and fancy a coffee and chocolate biccy mate lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:49 pm

This thread was in December 2011. In April 2012 Cerbera was bringing to the modroom, 'News of his infiltration!' accompanied by a photograph of himself and the Windsor Boys enjoying a big hug and a coke before an away match. Of course, the other two saw it as a way in to ATD.

Hell's teeth ! If the devil could cast his net !

Last edited by Tringreen on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Cerbs heart was truly broken when he was shown the Mod Room door by the ATD electorate.

The tantrums he threw after that were sheer Comedy Gold. cheers 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:25 pm

I'm sure it's simply a coincidence but it's quite funny to see that some of the posts Webb made share an IP with a guest.

Surely a coincidence though.

Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:56 pm

The spooner and greenman probably amongst others. Oh bit Chris Webb has never posted on any football forum with any usernames other than Chris Webb and Mr President
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:57 pm

The spooner and greenman probably amongst others. Oh bit Chris Webb has never posted on any football forum with any usernames other than Chris Webb and Mr President
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:41 am

And what has Cerbs got from turning full circle and sleeping with the enemy? FFS I hope it was worth it. lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:55 am

A mod position on pasoti, which is what he always craved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:40 am

Greenjock wrote:
sshhhh Jock, that was supposed to be a secret! clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I guess running his own forum was a bit boring when only two people signed up so after sucking up to Newell for long enough he has now become Merva Green Laughing 

Does Newell know whether Cerbs is acting as a double agent though?

Afterall he did tell the old mod team he was working on infiltrating the pasoti mod room.......

He's fed us some pretty juicy info so far. I always had Newell down as the receiver in his relationship with Brent but good ol' Cerbs had told us i'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3