seadog
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Mock Cuncher
Mr President
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:35 pm

Rickler wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:

The most ridiculous post you've made yet - and that really is saying something.

Oh yeah, Why is that then?

If you ask me, he is making you look a fool.

I think El Presidente simply makes himself look a tw@t. Thank God your club are not paying him!!

He dislikes Cerbera because he is accepted on Exeweb. Accepted as a intelligent poster who simply happens to support Argyle. The more your honary president posts the more pathetic he appears. He is making himself even more ridiculous than Newell, if that was ever possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:16 am

rendeer Happy Christmas rendeer

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:13 am

what's the deal with all this meet up business??
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:42 am

Chris Webb wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Emailed Ian via Pasoti. No response. I will happily meet up. Let me know when and where. Either pm or email.

I am neither a coward or scum.

Funny, I thought you told him you were a bit busy at the moment......

I am at the fansfest 12-3 on Saturday....come on down.

I am busy. However, as I stated in my email to him I am at my son's birthday party this weekend and will not be attending our 2-1 victory over Hereford. If you and Ian want to meet up, then may I suggest it is just the three of us so nobody has an audience to play to. You seem to think I like an audience, it is clear that you and Ian do.

All I have been guilty of is telling a few home truths and expressing my opinions as is my right under the laws of free speech. Should you have issue with anything I have posted anywhere, whether here or Pasoti or Exeweb, then take legal advice and if I have libelled you or Ian then sue me. I am still willing to repeat or defend my position to you face to face. I have been called cowardly and scum by Ian which has been apparently backed up by yourself. You have taken a considerable amount of time to take various quotes from Exeweb of mine out of context to post on Pasoti to make you and Ian look like messiahs, but I have never, ever resorted to anything other than banter. Ian seems to think that banter is not acceptable, yet his post count on Exeweb is quite astounding. His personal attacks on Exeter fans as well as any dissenters on Pasoti are just shameful and if it were me in your position, I would be either having a word if he were a close friend and/or distancing myself from his comments and seemingly unhinged vitriol. There are an ever increasing number of Argyle fans that don't share his (or presumably your) views on how we should support the club or how much of a 'fan' we are simply because we don't part with our hard earned cash easily. Saying that, I have parted with with £90 to watch, and therefore support, Argyle over the next month. The constant mantra on Pasoti of either a) You are either with us or against us or b) what exactly did you do to save the club? are borish gibberish now. The club would appear to be on a sound financial footing, for the time being at least. Why can't you accept that not everyone thinks you or Ian are the new best thing?

All I really want to know is why you cannot answer a straight question? My comments about the website would have earned you a lot more support if you had said " yes, I agree I'll see what i can do" rather than " I don't look after the site". It took you and age to eventually come out and say that Tony Wrathall wasn't your guest at the match. You need to be more open and up front. You are supposed to be the club President, start acting like one rather than a dodgy MP. You act like someone who has something to hide, try being more open.

Twice now I have offered the chance to meet, once to Ian and now to you. Now either meet up or STFU.

The most ridiculous post you've made yet - and that really is saying something.

How on earth could that response be construed as 'ridiculous' ?
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:08 am

Cerbera wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Emailed Ian via Pasoti. No response. I will happily meet up. Let me know when and where. Either pm or email.

I am neither a coward or scum.

Funny, I thought you told him you were a bit busy at the moment......

I am at the fansfest 12-3 on Saturday....come on down.

I am busy. However, as I stated in my email to him I am at my son's birthday party this weekend and will not be attending our 2-1 victory over Hereford. If you and Ian want to meet up, then may I suggest it is just the three of us so nobody has an audience to play to You should have a look back at your posts. After you were exposed a week or so ago you offered to meet up with Ian not the other way around. You seem to think I like an audience, it is clear that you and Ian do. On what basis do you make that accusation?

All I have been guilty of is telling a few home truths and expressing my opinions as is my right under the laws of free speech. Should you have issue with anything I have posted anywhere, whether here or Pasoti or Exeweb, then take legal advice and if I have libelled you or Ian then sue me. Slight dramatisation there. I am still willing to repeat or defend my position to you face to face. I have been called cowardly and scum by Ian which has been apparently backed up by yourself. You have taken a considerable amount of time to take various quotes from Exeweb of mine out of context to post on Pasoti to make you and Ian look like messiahs, but I have never, ever resorted to anything other than banter. Do I really need to quote the 'banter' posts again? Ian seems to think that banter is not acceptable, yet his post count on Exeweb is quite astounding. His personal attacks on Exeter fans as well as any dissenters on Pasoti are just shameful and if it were me in your position, I would be either having a word if he were a close friend and/or distancing myself from his comments and seemingly unhinged vitriol. There are an ever increasing number of Argyle fans that don't share his (or presumably your) views on how we should support the club or how much of a 'fan' we are simply because we don't part with our hard earned cash easily. Saying that, I have parted with with £90 to watch, and therefore support, Argyle over the next month. The constant mantra on Pasoti of either a) You are either with us or against us or b) what exactly did you do to save the club? are borish gibberish now. The club would appear to be on a sound financial footing, for the time being at least. Why can't you accept that not everyone thinks you or Ian are the new best thing? When have I ever said everyone should think or act like me?

All I really want to know is why you cannot answer a straight question? Ask a question and it will be answered. My comments about the website would have earned you a lot more support if you had said " yes, I agree I'll see what i can do" rather than " I don't look after the site". I am not MR ARGYLE. I don't have the answers to everything. Just like you I have a full time job. Yes I could have chased around after you but it was perfectly normal (in my view) to point you in the right direction and give you the tools to be able to sort your issue yourself. It took you and age to eventually come out and say that Tony Wrathall wasn't your guest at the match. I made it clear on Friday that I was going in the Devonport to sing for 90 mins (most posters realised then that TW wouldn't be in there with me)....I answered the question 3 times yet you, rickler and others failed to see then when rickler asked it for the 50th time I AGAIN answered. What more do you expect? You need to be more open and up front. You are supposed to be the club President, start acting like one rather than a dodgy MP. Yes great banter. You act like someone who has something to hide, try being more open. I have been as open as possible. Name any time when I haven't (other than those I have corrected you on above).

Twice now I have offered the chance to meet, once to Ian and now to you. Now either meet up or STFU. Thats very big of you. I am happy to meet up and I look forward to you being able to support the false accusations and petty jibes you make behind a keyboard, in real life.

PM me a time (because we don't want an audience do we) and I will meet you.

Hopefully that clarifies why I think your post was ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:49 am

Good morning clown
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:51 am

GOB wrote:
Good morning clown

Hello GOB.......looking forward to Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:52 am

GOB wrote:
Good morning clown

It just gets worse. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:11 am

How to win friends and influence people. The ultimate statesman.

Will the boys from the tent be able to bounce up and down all afternoon, when full of pasties and Tribute ?

Anyone recording the event ? cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:12 am

Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:
Good morning clown

Yes and no Chris.

I am looking forward to returning to HP again but I have a feeling it'll be as a stranger. A lot of changes have occurred since I attended on a more regular basis that I'm not looking forward to, what with blocks being closed and although the Mayflower terracing was closed prior to my self imposed exile I'm expecting the site of that along with the closed blocks to be pretty depressing. Then there's virtually a new team of players that I won't know so it'll be an interesting experience.

I've also lost that edge that I had for being an Argyle fan so so I can't say I'm looking forward to it like that, I'm more curious then anything. I'm hoping I'll get that sense of excitement that I used to get, I fear that I won't.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:12 am

Tringreen wrote:
How to win friends and influence people. The ultimate statesman.

Will the boys from the tent be able to bounce up and down all afternoon, when full of pasties and Tribute ?

Anyone recording the event ? cheers

I will not be attending or I would have! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:41 am

GOB wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:
Good morning clown

Yes and no Chris.

I am looking forward to returning to HP again but I have a feeling it'll be as a stranger. A lot of changes have occurred since I attended on a more regular basis that I'm not looking forward to, what with blocks being closed and although the Mayflower terracing was closed prior to my self imposed exile I'm expecting the site of that along with the closed blocks to be pretty depressing. Then there's virtually a new team of players that I won't know so it'll be an interesting experience.

I've also lost that edge that I had for being an Argyle fan so so I can't say I'm looking forward to it like that, I'm more curious then anything. I'm hoping I'll get that sense of excitement that I used to get, I fear that I won't.

I think I am somewhat of a curse.

I sat in the Mayflower and they closed that then the following year moved to Block 17 (because I enjoy unreserved seating) and that was closed a year later.

It is a little strange atmosphere wise but can still get going if the whole ground unites - ala the fans re-united game.

Should also be good on Saturday given the importance of the fixture.

After 3 years of getting beaten every week followed by the crimes of the ex board I too fell out of love with Argyle on the pitch.

I found myself going to games and spending more time talking to my friends than watch the 'action'.

I lived the takeover struggle for months and had no other focus that playing a role in having an Argyle to watch.

For a few weeks after the takeover the feeling was a little strange.

Then at the Northampton game with the new signings and the win I felt as if I was back to what I'd always loved.

There are many reasons why Argyle isn't what it used to be for lots of people but we have a blank piece of paper now and the chance to make something very special happen at our Club.

I can't wait for Saturday. I will be in the Devonport if you are around.

COYG
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:10 am

Good, honest post Chris and sums up how I've felt recently (especially this season). I'm starting to feel the bug again but its not quite there yet. Its obvious that we need good performances, over Christmas, and to pick up as many points as possible against our relegation rivals (4points out of 6 isn't a bad start).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:13 am

Chris,

You yourself promote yourself as Mr Argyle and your pet rottweiler Ian threatens from behind a keyboard anyone who doesn't share your views of the new utopia. I was accused of being a coward and scum by Ian. I am neither. In response to the jibe of 'you wouldn't say that to my face would you?' bollocks, I offered to repeat what I said face to face. I am still waiting for a response from your henchman. Quite honestly, the bile he has come out with on Exeweb far outstrips and is far more personal and plain nasty than anything I have ever posted about you or him. If you want to post up the 'quotes' from me, feel free. I don't deny them.

Exeweb and ATD are like the local pub. Pasoti used to be like that, but now everyone has to drink what the mods drink, and only talk about subjects the mods approve of. Here and Exeweb are places to go to needle the opposing fans, places to exchange views and everyone gets a bit pissed and goes home happy. Nobody invites anyone outside for a fight and nobody has an agenda before they order their first pint. Do you understand now? Nothing is taken seriously. Ian seems to think that Pasoti is very serious and no banter is allowed, but he seems to think he can say or do what he likes on Exeweb. Behave as he does on Exeweb on Pasoti and he would be banned, except he can't be can he?

I am willing to meet you and/or Ian to put this matter to bed, but one thing confuses me, what do you mean by 'exposed'? I have been on Pasoti since 2004 (I think) and have made over 650 posts (again I think) but only recently has my views received so much vitriol because I don't agree that you and Ian are the new messiahs - and by that I don't mean be like you, I mean worship all that you have done.

Just accept that you can't be everyone's mate, and not everyone will like you or what you have done. I am an Argyle fan, plain and simple. When I see Ian dishing it out, I give him some back. If he can't take it, then that's his problem. You seem to have at least a modicom of common sense and can see that not everything written on the internet is taken as serious. Just don't be so condescending and we'll agree to disagree okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:19 am

Chris Webb wrote:

I sat in the Mayflower and they closed that then the following year moved to Block 17 (because I enjoy unreserved seating) and that was closed a year later.

It is a little strange atmosphere wise but can still get going if the whole ground unites - ala the fans re-united game.

After 3 years of getting beaten every week followed by the crimes of the ex board I too fell out of love with Argyle on the pitch.

I found myself going to games and spending more time talking to my friends than watch the 'action'.

I lived the takeover struggle for months and had no other focus that playing a role in having an Argyle to watch.

Then at the Northampton game with the new signings and the win I felt as if I was back to what I'd always loved.

There are many reasons why Argyle isn't what it used to be for lots of people but we have a blank piece of paper now and the chance to make something very special happen at our Club.

COYG

Bloody hell Chris!

A decent post. Can't understand why anyone who is Argyle wouldn't want to watch, no matter how dire the football, but can see your point.

My family have been Argyle since the turn of the 20th Century. My granfather apparently used to referee the reserves - quite how he managed to do this whilst being an avid Argyle fan I'm not sure, but that was then and this is now. Things change, things move on. At least we still have PAFC and not some AFCP. I am still skeptical of how much you had to do with that, but that is irrelevant sometimes isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:25 am

Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:
Good morning clown

Yes and no Chris.

COYG

bleddy glory hunter lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:07 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Exeweb and ATD are like the local pub. Pasoti used to be like that, but now everyone has to drink what the mods drink, and only talk about subjects the mods approve of. Here and Exeweb are places to go to needle the opposing fans, places to exchange views and everyone gets a bit pissed and goes home happy. Nobody invites anyone outside for a fight and nobody has an agenda before they order their first pint. Do you understand now? Nothing is taken seriously. Ian seems to think that Pasoti is very serious and no banter is allowed, but he seems to think he can say or do what he likes on Exeweb. Behave as he does on Exeweb on Pasoti and he would be banned, except he can't be can he?

All of this paragraph is bang on.

Proper Football Forums have alway been a bit feisty and 'edgey'. As cerbera says, like being down the pub, which is why we all drink at the ATD Arms. santa

Pasoti, quite sadly, now has the edge and the humour of a Coffee Morning at the Womens Institute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Have you seen some of them women down at the WI?

I think you do the WI a disservice! There are some real Honeys down there, gagging for it!

Laughing bounce Sleep I love you
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:35 pm

Link? Address?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:44 pm

pics, telephone number?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

All of this paragraph is bang on.

Proper Football Forums have alway been a bit feisty and 'edgey'. As cerbera says, like being down the pub, which is why we all drink at the ATD Arms. santa

Pasoti, quite sadly, now has the edge and the humour of a Coffee Morning at the Womens Institute.

Yup, bang on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:46 pm

You just would! Clicky.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:57 pm

I too enjoy unreserved seating, is it a treatable disorder????
lol! lol!
Must admit i felt same at Bradford, my interest re-ignited. a goal helped but difference a 34year old ageing pro made was massive.
ok we were under cosh but at least we fought for a point. only been to 4 games this season, new grounds only was my policy in august as the team put out (whilst having my support) just wasnt good enough & the overwelming sense of wasting my time was difficult to ignore.

To my mind the President of the club should take a step back from being the 'leader' of ANY supporters body. He need to remain impartial & not in brent nor ANYONE elses pocket.

The President role is a big one, one any fan would want but you sometimes have to step back.......hope some of this made sense to everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:20 pm

GregCampbellFanClub wrote:
I too enjoy unreserved seating, is it a treatable disorder????
lol! lol!
Must admit i felt same at Bradford, my interest re-ignited. a goal helped but difference a 34year old ageing pro made was massive.
ok we were under cosh but at least we fought for a point. only been to 4 games this season, new grounds only was my policy in august as the team put out (whilst having my support) just wasnt good enough & the overwelming sense of wasting my time was difficult to ignore.

To my mind the President of the club should take a step back from being the 'leader' of ANY supporters body. He need to remain impartial & not in brent nor ANYONE elses pocket.

The President role is a big one, one any fan would want but you sometimes have to step back.......hope some of this made sense to everyone.

Err, no. You have got that bit wrong.

I'm happy being an Argyle fan.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:14 pm

Cerbera wrote:
You just would! Clicky.

lol!

Okay I take it back! It does indeed look far more appealing than perusing Pasoti these days. flower lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next