Lord Tisdale
Czarcasm
pepsipete
Tringreen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:01 pm

GOB wrote:
GOB wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
What's the point of an ignore button if every bugger keeps on quoting their posts?  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Just done some "uber/great pretender/dictator" modding and moved this crap over here.

you do that and while your at it do the decent thing and stand in an election to serve the forum.

The day I take modding advice from you Angry is the day I start supporting Exeter.

Before you start dictating what gets said and done on here remember your the hand picked monkey to help out the other elected mods not the cavalry leading the charge against the indian's remember it well and i'll ensure to remind you with every post you make as a paper mod.

Frank offered his services after Punchy stood down. The mods and keyholders held a vote and Frank was voted in. We are allowed to do this.

Frank wasn't voted in, but I'm sure if we were to hold an election he'd have the most votes. When we hold the next election, if Frank wants to remain as a Mod he would have to stand (this is what happened to me - I was initially co-opted to be a Mod, an election was held a couple months later which I had to stand in [the Cerbs election]).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm

GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Just done some "uber/great pretender/dictator" modding and moved this crap over here.

you do that and while your at it do the decent thing and stand in an election to serve the forum.

Angry, with all due respect, who the fek are you to start introducing new rules?  

im not frank is GOB i just dont get why its him making the call to make a code of conduct for mods when he didnt even get elected. Also he did ask for some suggestions too and i gave him one.

See my comment above Angry.

Frank is in order, you are out of it.

A better rule would have been if a mod resigns or gets fired than whoever came the highest in the votes of the previous election not already serving on the team should be next in line to be a mod or in lieu of that the mod team can hold a flash election lasting a few days to find a new mod. It should never ever be someone hand-picked because that's what pasoti do and this place is suppose to be the opposite to that place and its also very dodgy ground aswell.

that's democratic to me and fair to all at least then these is a system in place as and when a mod leaves.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:04 pm

GOB wrote:
GOB wrote:
GOB wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
What's the point of an ignore button if every bugger keeps on quoting their posts?  Rolling Eyes 

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:05 pm

Hmmm....let me think back to your time as a mod Angry.

You started off by calling us a bunch of cnuts because you didn't like some comments we made about you in the mod room 6 months previously when you were behaving like a prat.

You then started deleting comments made by Mouldy in response to your comments.

Then you deleted the entire thread because you didn't like it.

And then (despite being elected for a whole year), you flounced off and resigned after 6 weeks.

So I will repeat myself......I will start taking advice from you when I start supporting Exeter.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:17 pm

Angry wrote:
GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Angry, with all due respect, who the fek are you to start introducing new rules?  

im not frank is GOB i just dont get why its him making the call to make a code of conduct for mods when he didnt even get elected. Also he did ask for some suggestions too and i gave him one.

A better rule would have been if a mod resigns or gets fired than whoever came the highest in the votes of the previous election not already serving on the team should be next in line to be a mod or in lieu of that the mod team can hold a flash election lasting a few days to find a new mod. It should never ever be someone hand-picked  because that's what pasoti do and this place is suppose to be the opposite to that place and its also very dodgy ground aswell.

that's democratic to me and fair to all at least then these is a system in place as and when a mod leaves.

In your opinion Angry, only. There are very few rules to ATD but one of the rules permits the mods to bring in others whenever they feel they want to. The rules were there long before you appeared on the scene and you had no hand in creating them, that's life and that's the rules.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:35 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

You started off by calling us a bunch of cnuts because you didn't like some comments we made about you in the mod room 6 months previously when you were behaving like a prat.

And then (despite being elected for a whole year), you flounced off and resigned after 6 weeks.

So I will repeat myself......I will start taking advice from you when I start supporting Exeter.

Is that what you meant by "avoiding a bitch fest"?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:38 pm

GOB wrote:

'sfunny, I thought the sole criteria to mod the site was to get elected?

Nope and it never was since word 'Go'.

Mods have always been able to bring in help whenever they wanted and it's been done on dozens of occasions. [/quote]

Ah, I remain seated but none the less duly corrected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:46 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Is that what you meant by "avoiding a bitch fest"?

I did mean the thread in the site section.........but point taken  Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:48 pm

Angry you are showing yourself up here, we were short of mods, the mods had a discussion and we decided to ASK Frank if he could help us out, he was available, knows the job better than any of us and has some good ideas which as a collective we have agreed to try and implement. You attack Frank then you attack all of us. Don't try to change democracy mate.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:01 pm

Iggy wrote:
You attack Frank then you attack all of us. Don't try to change democracy mate.

Oh boy, the siege mentality is palpable.

The best forum moderation is light touch and wholly objective, not subjective and overtly bullying.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:07 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

The day I take modding advice from you Angry is the day I start supporting Exeter.

Before you start dictating what gets said and done on here remember your the hand picked monkey to help out the other elected mods not the cavalry leading the charge against the indian's remember it well and i'll ensure to remind you with every post you make as a paper mod.

Frank offered his services after Punchy stood down. The mods and keyholders held a vote and Frank was voted in. We are allowed to do this.

Frank wasn't voted in, but I'm sure if we were to hold an election he'd have the most votes. When we hold the next election, if Frank wants to remain as a Mod he would have to stand (this is what happened to me - I was initially co-opted to be a Mod, an election was held a couple months later which I had to stand in [the Cerbs election]).

Yeah ! bleddy Frank was about to sack me but I managed to jump before being pushed. affraid No regrets.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:08 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Funny because i dont recall you being a mod when i was there you "retired" and tried telling me how to be a mod lol none the less would you like to comment on the times you called people cvnts in the mod room including some on here who are defending you? or why certain indivduals will never be a mod? or the fact there were plots to get rid of a member? etc etc if you want to shoot cowboy im ready.

Also this myth that some mods are spreading that i left because of that thread has already been discussed several times on here by me i dont shy away from things like some and its simply not true. That thread aimed at me was just one of many aimed at other members on here that had some vile stuff written in that i strongly disagreed with it and said as much as if you want to called gob a cvnt for example tell it to him dont use a private room where he could never respond and then be his "friend" on the forum as that's what bitchy women do. however unlike you i called out one ex mod when i read his many comments via pm so he could responded because they were that bad and i quite liked his style before that. So if you want to tell stories also state that i removed it as some wouldn't stop calling me a cvnt after i had my say and when i said i'll draw a line they have to last word you see.

I left the mod team because i wanted too i wasn't fired or told to resign or even given a warning about anything i simply went into control and took my name of the mod team it was that simple really. The mod team was very us and them there is only one mod in that group that calls the shoots on everything that went on its not the team that make the calls around there and that's why i left i am a team player not a mideon for power trips or willing to carry two mods who don't do anyhing or keep silent when one mod says yes to something in mod room and then says no when the uber mod says it and makes itin public to undermine me. remember there was another mod that wanted to walk after day one not and it wasn't me and thankfully he didnt.

When it became more obvious from day one after that thread you refer too that i wasnt wanted on that team was when some of the mods where even helping hairy and his dad goad me with their nazi taunts repeatedly after i raised it hat i was getting tired off it. That's what sealed it for me. I walked unannounced and if i hadn't said i left i doubt they would have noticed.

Despite my 6 weeks on there i did try to do some good for the forum and try improve this place including designing a new look which wasnt liked i admit but never the less i spent time on it and accepted the verdict some of what was on it came over here anyway, Gave the forum two new topic areas slicing two existing identical ones so that had some merit and meaning and people could pick and choose where to go to talk shop i even put in place the free speech area strangely after i left one mod went and undid all of that work which was very petty btw.
I took down a highly racist post for a mod vote that would of landed cobi in court if anyone saw it and that's about it really.. So to dispel any lies you and the other mods are trying and have tried to spread about me and my 6 weeks on the team do remember to tell the truth including your own faults to which they are many.

Unlike the remaining mods i kept my silence as to why i left out of respect for the forum and as it was on what i thought good terms there was no need too and carried on as a member before going of on travels for a few months. However after several digs by exisiting mods about my time in the mod room after commenting on matters and twisted versions of truth being posted and believe i feel now is the time to actually put it out there for all who may be interested why i actually left so it statemated and not gossiped.
I was even challenged to step up and mod again if i could do a better job by a mod the other day when i disagreed with something i accepted that challenge and even i offered to do some work in poi's stead while he took a few weeks off because unlike frank i still had an active term as he pointed out which runs out at the next one along with iggy and had every intention of going again at the next one or when poi came back unlike frank. however that was a few days ago and i since then i found it hypocritical and wrong to ask to be a mod again even if it was temporary and to help out so i wont be doing it weather yes or no is given to me im thinking the challenge got withdrawn lol.

Trying to paint me out as if i was like punchdrunk in my short time is very wrong and slightly childish. i'm not privy to what he did backstage but i gather and guess that he got pissed off with the backstage politics like i did, only he took it to the extreme i don't agree with what he did however.

im leaving it there as that's all im saying on it there is no need for me to say anymore in closing to say i left purely because of that thread 6 weeks after the event simply had to be addressed and put to bed as its simply not true.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Funny because i dont recall you being a mod when i was there you "retired" and tried telling me how to be a mod lol none the less would you like to comment on the times you called people cvnts in the mod room including some on here who are defending you? or why certain indivduals will never be a mod? or the fact there were plots to get rid of a member? etc etc  if you want to shoot cowboy im ready.

Also this myth that some mods are spreading that i left because of that thread has already been discussed several times on here by me i dont shy away from things like some and its simply not true. That thread aimed at me was just one of many aimed at other members on here that had some vile stuff written in that i strongly disagreed with it and said as much as if you want to called gob a cvnt for example tell it to him dont use a private room where he could never respond and then be his "friend" on the forum as that's what bitchy women do. however unlike you i called out one ex mod when i read his many comments via pm so he could responded because they were that bad and i quite liked his style before that. So if you want to tell stories also state that i removed it as some wouldn't stop calling me a cvnt after i had my say and when i said i'll draw a line they have to last word you see.

I left the mod team because i wanted too i wasn't fired or told to resign or even given a warning about anything i simply went into control and took my name of the mod team it was that simple really. The mod team was very us and them there is only one mod in that group that calls the shoots on everything that went on its not the team that make the calls around there and that's why i left i am a team player not a mideon for power trips or willing to carry two mods who don't do anyhing or keep silent when one mod says yes to something in mod room and then says no when the uber mod says it and makes itin public to undermine me. remember there was another mod that wanted to walk after day one not and it wasn't me and thankfully he didnt.

When it became more obvious from day one after that thread you refer too that i wasnt wanted on that team was when some of the mods where even helping hairy and his dad goad me with their nazi taunts repeatedly after i raised it hat i was getting tired off it. That's what sealed it for me. I walked unannounced and if i hadn't said i left i doubt they would have noticed.

Despite my 6 weeks on there i did try to do some good for the forum and try improve this place including designing a new look which wasnt liked i admit but never the less i spent time on it and accepted the verdict some of what was on it came over here anyway, Gave the forum two new topic areas slicing two existing identical ones so that had some merit and meaning and people could pick and choose where to go to talk shop i even put in place the free speech area strangely after i left one mod went and undid all of that work which was very petty btw.
I took down a highly racist post for a mod vote that would of landed cobi in court if anyone saw it and that's about it really.. So to dispel any lies you and the other mods are trying and have tried to spread about me and my 6 weeks on the team do remember to tell the truth including your own faults to which they are many.

Unlike the remaining mods i kept my silence as to why i left out of respect for the forum and as it was on what i thought good terms there was no need too and carried on as a member before going of on travels for a few months. However after several digs by exisiting mods about my time in the mod room after commenting on matters and twisted versions of truth being posted and believe i feel now is the time to actually put it out there for all who may be interested why i actually left so it statemated and not gossiped.
I was even challenged to step up and mod again if i could do a better job by a mod the other day when i disagreed with something i accepted that challenge and even i offered to do some work in poi's stead while he took a few weeks off because unlike frank i still had an active term as he pointed out which runs out at the next one along with iggy and had every intention of going again at the next one or when poi came back unlike frank. however that was a few days ago and i since then i found it hypocritical and wrong to ask to be a mod again even if it was temporary and to help out so i wont be doing it weather yes or no is given to me im thinking the challenge got withdrawn lol.

Trying to paint me out as if i was like punchdrunk  in my short time is very wrong and slightly childish. i'm not privy to what he did backstage but i gather and guess that he got pissed off with the backstage politics like i did, only he took it to the extreme i don't agree with what he did however.

im leaving it there as that's all im saying on it there is no need for me to say anymore in closing to say i left purely because of that thread 6 weeks after the event simply had to be addressed and put to bed as its simply not true.

If Carlsberg did bitching!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:14 pm

GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

A better rule would have been if a mod resigns or gets fired than whoever came the highest in the votes of the previous election not already serving on the team should be next in line to be a mod or in lieu of that the mod team can hold a flash election lasting a few days to find a new mod. It should never ever be someone hand-picked  because that's what pasoti do and this place is suppose to be the opposite to that place and its also very dodgy ground aswell.

In your opinion Angry, only. There are very few rules to ATD but one of the rules permits the mods to bring in others whenever they feel they want to. The rules were there long before you appeared on the scene and you had no hand in creating them, that's life and that's the rules.

its not only my opinion its actually what democratic societies do. Do you think the usa go and ask ex presidents that they are mates with to be president again if the current one resigns or gets killed? no they appoint the vice president to see out the term because that's the democratic way and they had been voted for such a occasion. no reason why that couldn't happen here or at least put to debate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:19 pm

Frank called me cnut, surely not?  clown 

To be 'frank' I really couldn't give a toss what I am called by anyone on here, few are what I would consider as friends and it's pretty much only friends that I listen to, by-and-large, after all, Rickler loves me  clown 

My only real concern is that ATD continues to voice an opinion against the corrupted values that we now see bearing the negative fruit for the Club and for Plymouth.

Anyway, Frank did you really call me a cnut?  laugh 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:21 pm

Angry wrote:
GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

its not only my opinion its actually what democratic societies do. Do you think the usa go and ask ex presidents that they are mates with to be president again if the current one resigns or gets killed? no they appoint the vice president to see out the term because that's the democratic way and they had been voted for such a occasion. no reason why that couldn't happen here or at least put to debate.

FFS Angry, America Talk Democratic we are not, we are a poxy Internet forum but if you insist on making comparisons all governments do it daily, including the UK and American Governments.

To prevent others from thinking this is just a personal 'thing', why have you not mentioned this before?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:37 pm

I didn't call you a cnut GOB. Angry is talking out of his ass. I don't think we called anyone a cnut. I think "prat" or "pain in the ass" was about as rude as we got. There were no plots to get rid of anyone. The mod team for that period was Charlie Wood, knecht, Mouldy, Chemical Ali, Mock, Pepsi and Yea Man. Things were pretty quiet for most of the time and I think we went a whole 2 weeks once without posting in either of the mod rooms.

I was Keyholder who administered the election that Angry was voted in and I was the Keyholder that upgraded his account to Mod. I handed the Keyholder keys to CA and Knecht about a week later.

The thread "aimed" at Angry wasn't vile. I think we called him a prat and someone else opined that he would probably flounce off again within a few days (which he did). He was having an ongoing argument with Hairy at the time. I can understand him being a little bit upset by it, but he over reacted as always.

I think his rant above, and his reaction to me today after moving one of his posts tells you all you need to know about him.

Fill your boots Angry. You are just making yourself look a fool.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:40 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I didn't call you a cnut GOB. Angry is talking out of his ass. I don't think we called anyone a cnut. I think "prat" or "pain in the ass" was about as rude as we got. There were no plots to get rid of anyone. The mod team for that period was Charlie Wood, knecht, Mouldy, Chemical Ali, Mock, Pepsi and Yea Man. Things were pretty quiet for most of the time and I think we went a whole 2 weeks once without posting in either of the mod rooms.

I was Keyholder who administered the election that Angry was voted in and I was the Keyholder that upgraded his account to Mod. I handed the Keyholder keys to CA and Knecht about a week later.

The thread "aimed" at Angry wasn't vile. I think we called him a prat and someone else opined that he would probably flounce off again within a few days (which he did). He was having an ongoing argument with Hairy at the time. I can understand him being a little bit upset by it, but he over reacted as always.

I think his rant above, and his reaction to me today after moving one of his posts tells you all you need to know about him.

Fill your boots Angry. You are just making yourself look a fool.

I was teasing, I honestly don't care Franky, you cnut  clown 

Honestly fellas, there are more important things!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Frank vsAngry in a new snap mod election?

Frank would wipe the feckin floor with you Angry!

Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:31 pm

Can someone remind Angry who the next person would be if we went down the line of 'next most votes' as I think he might do a rapid u-turn on his current perspective. I'm not responding to him Mouldy, just that people keep quoting him. I'm asking people to ask him... it's not working is it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:48 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Frank vsAngry in a new snap mod election?

Frank would wipe the feckin floor with you Angry!

As end all elections in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:07 pm

Angry wrote:
GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Because people like you couldn't hack the pressure for 5 minutes, and left the moderating to others because you couldn't deal with it.
Happy trolling. I don't know of any of the original 40 or 50 members that supports you, not one. And personally, I find your posts way off the pace, but that's just opinion. You need to take a look at yourself with the contrary trolling for the sake of it.
Like Hairy, on a site where virtually no one gets banned, fans need to know the boundaries. I actually thought Hairy's apology was reasonably sound and heartfelt. here's hoping. I couldn't imagine such words coming from your mouth ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:12 pm

As for democracy, Frank was/is THE most popular ex moderator on here, and you well know it. He has stepped in at short notice, and I'm sure he would rather have not. He gave up the role as he had done enough time. There is no one else of that quality on here at present who has put themselves up for election and won. The same shite can be debated as and when the next election comes up.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:17 pm

Winter Green wrote:
You need to take a look at yourself

Did the words pot and kettle spring to anybody else's mind?

Not too surprised to see Greeny leaping on to the anti Angry bandwagon, joining the gang to stick the boot in, the whole thing is unedifying in the extreme, schoolyard bullying at its worst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Frank hijack   Angry/Frank hijack - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Angry/Frank hijack
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next