Go down 
+2
green_genie
lawnmowerman
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

First Post - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:46 pm

Chingers wrote:
I've started posting on Pasoti again (Terraces).  I quite like the banter on there TBH. I Don't bother with the rest of the site as it's too controlled.
and aint that the difference, on ATD you can say that you post on pasoti without any fear of a banning or intimidation, try doing that on pasoti and see what happens!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:39 pm

Yeh, go on Chingers. See how many ATD's you can get in before being sanitised by Jean Luc De-Liar.Basketball 
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:47 pm

Chingers wrote:
I've started posting on Pasoti again (Terraces).  I quite like the banter on there TBH. I Don't bother with the rest of the site as it's too controlled.
That's a bit of a shame. Means I'll have to keep going over there to keep up with the Tales of Colin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Zyph probably means me who has never been a pasoti member at all. I used to read a bit of it but these days I don't have to go on the site as most of the threads end up on here anyway. The reason I signed on here is simple really. I posted on the bbc606 site which closed. It sort of became not606 and I still post on there. The numbers are very small there and so it has become a very limited discussion site. It's friendly so I stick with it and would not like it to close down through total lack of support. I learned of this site through Greenjock who was also a 606 poster. I had a look and signed up so you can all blame him. No other reason than that simple one. I don't know any of the "personalities" on pasoti on any kind of level except what is spouted on here. I have a small circle of supporter friends who are the ones I go to matches with. I speak to a few who sit around me because they are always there and you get to know faces and people. I don't work anymore so don't know lots of other supporters despite going for many years. I have no agenda whatsoever and all opinions are my own although I can't think why I'm even adding this sentence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Guilty conscience?

So it was Jock who brought you here?! He's an evil bastard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:41 pm

knecht wrote:
Guilty conscience?

So it was Jock who brought you here?! He's an evil bastard!
Guilty as charged Embarassed 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:15 pm

Not guilty conscience knecht but a sort of have to defend yourself but don't know why exactly. I thought I'd take the opportunity to blacken Jock's name whilst I was at it. They'll all hate him now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:55 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Not guilty conscience knecht but a sort of have to defend yourself but don't know why exactly.   I thought I'd take the opportunity to blacken Jock's name whilst I was at it.    They'll all hate him now.    
Nothing new there. I'm just a foul mouthed coward sat behind a keyboard Very Happy 

I wonder how Newell's son feels about the new online abuse guidlines? And what about Postey who threatened myself and the female members of my family?

Ah for the days of 606 Sensible when all we had to worry about was Devonsurfer and Steelthunderballs eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: First Post   First Post - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:07 pm

Devonsurfer I could take even if I didn't agree with him most of the time although I have to say I have come a lot closer to his way of thinking these days. Steelthunderballs was a troll first class and a different kind of prick altogether. He would fit in well on that FM website encouraging teenage girls to die. I don't usually wish something evil to happen to anyone but then again there are always exceptions to any rule.

To be fair a lot are brave behind a keyboard. The thing is that hardly anyone knows the other person or their background/family when they start "threatening". Remember that case recently where a mafia boss had been living in rural England and none of his neighbours knew. Just because somebody isn't notorious themselves doesn't mean there are no connections to people who are either. It isn't that hard if you are determined to find out who somebody is in real life and wouldn't they get a shock when the doorbell rang one day and a visit was made. I've known a few quiet inoffensive types who had "family" that shocks when you find out. Be careful who you pick on is my advice. Although if you are going to threaten people then I guess there are a few cells missing anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Post
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2