Go down 
+2
Nick
Mr President
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Presidents Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:58 pm

funny man wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't .

I agree. Though the obvious response is "Praised if he does, praised if he doesn't."

I thought your original post was simply a bit of light banter. Hence my reply was in a similar vein. Clearly, you were on here to push a stick through the bars.

I have no real problem with Chris. I do have a problem with the view that he is beyond criticism.

But there has been a cessation of hostility.

Merry Xmas santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:02 pm

well all i can say is i saw the president yesterday at breakwater and he didnt hold the door open for me Sad
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:03 pm

Been away for a couple of days so unable to log in to ATD......maybe worth looking at the mobile version = its a nightmare and if fixed would attract posters I am sure.

Some good feedback. Will take it all onboard.

Pheonem - give me a shout next time you see me.....I always hold the door....I am a gent and a good un really!
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Chris,

The mobile version of forumotion forums is still in beta and it only allows browsing not posting. However, it's been in beta for most of the year! Will see if I can find any update on it over on their help pages.

Also, I suggested above you should make your photo for the President's Progress piece on the baggo a bit more Christmasy. I see it hasn't been changed so feel free to use this incredible piece of photoshop work instead:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry, I couldn't find any green and white baubles Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Nick wrote:
Chris,

The mobile version of forumotion forums is still in beta and it only allows browsing not posting. However, it's been in beta for most of the year! Will see if I can find any update on it over on their help pages.

Also, I suggested above you should make your photo for the President's Progress piece on the baggo a bit more Christmasy. I see it hasn't been changed so feel free to use this incredible piece of photoshop work instead:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry, I couldn't find any green and white baubles Wink

Ha, thats an improvement!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:23 am

Chris Webb wrote:
maybe worth looking at the mobile version = its a nightmare and if fixed would attract posters I am sure.
+1 hard
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:08 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Phenom wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Phenom wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Phenom wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Phenom wrote:
briangreen wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
Interesting, maybe fletch as his assistant?

and Romain?

he is a player/coach wouldn't affect him. Perhaps it would allow him more time to either play or take his badges.

Romain is the assistant manager not a coach.

He is 100% focused on that role - to the point where I wouldn't be surprised if another keeper came in soon to allow him to officially step down from playing.

On the O'Driscoll issue.....he was a guest of Fletcher. Its an informal arrangement in a mentoring / extra pair of eyes type of role. He won't be the manager - that's Carl Fletcher.

I think Sean O'Driscoll is looking to return to management but perhaps an informal arrangement mentoring one of his ex-players for a while could be reached for a short time period.

so two guys both unqualified with no badges to remain with no experienced brought in to help on a full time basis. That doesn't look or feel good even to the greenest of spec wearers.

Well actually they've both got badges and are working towards more - but don't let the facts get in the way.

Also who said they won't have experienced help?.....how do you know who the next Chairman/Chairman of football will be?.....it could turn out to be a vastly experienced football man.

He bloke has played 2 games with his own players (and for one of them lost his star signing for 45mins) and brought us back 4 points. We are off the bottom of the league and have another massive game on Saturday.

You could try supporting him rather than looking to replace him.

:yawn: always on the defensive arent you? mcdonalds badges dont count UEFA ones do but dont let reality get in the way of your ego. x :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

If putting you right counts as defensive then yes, I am always doing that.

you havent have you unlucky!! :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

:banghead: :tumbleweed:

Can anyone else spot where i said i am anti Fletcher in this please of is the president just rabbiting for the sake of it? all i said was he needs experience and do some coaching courses if he is to remain.

I love trade unionist they get so defensive LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:25 pm

COME ON Chris dont be shy
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:29 pm

Phenom wrote:

You are an interesting character. Just when things seem to be settling down between the sites you have embarked on a personal crusade. You claim to have seen me at work last week. I am in the same place tomorrow.

Say hello.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Phenom wrote:

You are an interesting character. Just when things seem to be settling down between the sites you have embarked on a personal crusade. You claim to have seen me at work last week. I am in the same place tomorrow.

Say hello.

as i say the Blackburn game is on so i'll make this quick. i am talking to YOU i am not talking about ATD vs PASOTI that's not my thing my discussion is with YOU only i don't get involve with the atd/pasoti thing never have done i post on both and like both. I posted this on here as i wanted folk to see how you twisted my words to make me out to be anti fletcher and pretty much not a fan because i said they need experience and badges (ones that matter) alongside them, also to have the discussion on here without hijacking threads of someone else's as your a member here and this is your thread seem logical. Ming on there was right you are contridicting and the only one who seeks the spotlight is you after all i have never known anyone to milk their 15 minutes of fame like you. I dont run on here i am happy to discuss with on on pasoti if you like i dont need to run. cheers

and yes i did see you at breakwater in the staircase walking up to the offices i was behind the manager around 1350 on Wednesday you had a green argyle shirt on.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Phenom wrote:

You are an interesting character. Just when things seem to be settling down between the sites you have embarked on a personal crusade.

That's a strange comment to make, and back to the school of amateur dranmatics, and if I didn't know better, an attempt to isolate someone.
Things have neither improved or deteriorated between the sites as you call it ... people do their own thing here, there is no party line ..... merely the situation has moved on. Yes, well intentioned attempts were made by the likes of Tringreen, but rejected out of hand.
Players have been acquired to give us something resembling a professional outfit, and we all await to see the unfolding of the new 'structure' at the club, and whether it will be or not be what we think it will be.

On top of that, Ridsdale has moved on, and that was always going to happily reduce tension between those fans that disagreed.
I would suggest this is a time for a President to take a back seat and let the vibes do what they do best.

As for the manager, I'm certainly anti Fletcher, both for his performance so far in charge, and also for the baggage he carries and his part in the pillows flying within the club over the years. Next week is very important, I might even go myself now Ridders is but an historical footnote ... it's a game that has to be won for all sorts of reasons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:23 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Phenom wrote:

You are an interesting character. Just when things seem to be settling down between the sites you have embarked on a personal crusade.

That's a strange comment to make, and back to the school of amateur dranmatics, and if I didn't know better, an attempt to isolate someone.
Things have neither improved or deteriorated between the sites as you call it ... people do their own thing here, there is no party line ..... merely the situation has moved on. Yes, well intentioned attempts were made by the likes of Tringreen, but rejected out of hand.
Players have been acquired to give us something resembling a professional outfit, and we all await to see the unfolding of the new 'structure' at the club, and whether it will be or not be what we think it will be.

On top of that, Ridsdale has moved on, and that was always going to happily reduce tension between those fans that disagreed.
I would suggest this is a time for a President to take a back seat and let the vibes do what they do best.

As for the manager, I'm certainly anti Fletcher, both for his performance so far in charge, and also for the baggage he carries and his part in the pillows flying within the club over the years. Next week is very important, I might even go myself now Ridders is but an historical footnote ... it's a game that has to be won for all sorts of reasons.

Come down to the fans fest- I'll buy you a pint .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Presidents Progress
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2