seadog
pepsipete
downthetrack
8 posters
AuthorMessage
downthetrack

downthetrack

Who has a drink every day ? Empty
PostSubject: Who has a drink every day ?   Who has a drink every day ? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:43 pm

Alcohol that is,I have a few tins of beer or lager every day,is this the norm ?
In the evening.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Who has a drink every day ?   Who has a drink every day ? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Used to enjoy a glass of cider with my dinner, but am now forbidden alchohol because of my diabetic medication.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who has a drink every day ?   Who has a drink every day ? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:46 am

Not every day, usually a couple at weekends, plenty on holiday though.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Who has a drink every day ?   Who has a drink every day ? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:54 am

Most days
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Who has a drink every day ?   Who has a drink every day ? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:49 am

Usually have a gallon on Thursdays and Saturdays.Don't drink as much as i did a few years ago though,every night drinker at one stage.Costs a bomb these days though and not really good for you,not the amount that i used to swill.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Who has a drink every day ?   Who has a drink every day ? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:13 am

a flagon passes my lips once in a blue moon. had to give it up for the sake of my liver, about 8 years back, was a raging swagger, i'll not use the A word,

when i was a nipper, my mum said "dont drink that stuff all your life, it'll mess you up", "whatever" was my reply. 34 and the doc says no more.

moral- always trust yer ma
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
argyledj

PostSubject: Re: Who has a drink every day ?   Who has a drink every day ? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:49 pm

dont they reckon a glass of red wine a day is good for you? but im an occasional drinker personally
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Who has a drink every day ?   Who has a drink every day ? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:53 pm

'avin a few noggins dreckly,last post today.Goodnite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has a drink every day ?   Who has a drink every day ? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:29 am

I haven't touched a drop in months (also because of medication, hopefully temporary). Can't say I've missed it, to be honest, although I do miss waking up feeling like a corpse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has a drink every day ?   Who has a drink every day ? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Odd you should mention that Downy.

This last week I have had at least a beer every night. Usually two or three or half a bottle of red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has a drink every day ?   Who has a drink every day ? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:05 pm

I have a drink almost every day. Sometimes it's as little as a single small glass of wine with my meal. Sometimes it's a pint at lunch and half a bottle of wine in the evening.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Who has a drink every day ?   Who has a drink every day ? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Cant remember the last time i didn't have a drink,tis only two or three tins though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has a drink every day ?   Who has a drink every day ? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:56 pm

Every other Friday, it's curry, vodka and a decent quality beer or two. I love Fridays!

Sneinton and Peggy, how did you change the writing on your avatars?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Who has a drink every day ?   Who has a drink every day ? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:37 am

GOB wrote:
Every other Friday, it's curry, vodka and a decent quality beer or two. I love Fridays!

ive no idea, just copied and pastied, i mean pasted
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Who has a drink every day ?   Who has a drink every day ? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:49 am

GOB wrote:

There are three additional ones on the Woohoo! thread on The Mayflower. I can take orders santa
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Who has a drink every day ?   Who has a drink every day ? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:50 am

And on the booze every day thing, yeah pretty much a couple of cans of Scrumpy Jack a night to take the edge off the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has a drink every day ?   Who has a drink every day ? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:02 pm

I drink cider everyday, and it's usually Henry Westons 8.2% vintage, but have recently been buying Westons organic still cider in 3 litre boxes, which is about £4.50 a box and they don't last me long Embarassed

I also take loads of medication like tramadol and diazepam for a chronic bad back. The two mix really well! It's the only way I can cope at the moment as I'm a house husband looking after my 8 month old son since I was made redundant. I do find myself shaking a bit once I've finished it all and have to walk down to the Co-op at 10pm and out of embarassment end up buying bread, milk and nappies as well, even if I don't need them.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Who has a drink every day ?   Who has a drink every day ? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:18 pm

greenjock wrote:
I drink cider everyday, and it's usually Henry Westons 8.2% vintage, but have recently been buying Westons organic still cider in 3 litre boxes, which is about £4.50 a box and they don't last me long Embarassed

I also take loads of medication like tramadol and diazepam for a chronic bad back. The two mix really well! It's the only way I can cope at the moment as I'm a house husband looking after my 8 month old son since I was made redundant. I do find myself shaking a bit once I've finished it all and have to walk down to the Co-op at 10pm and out of embarassment end up buying bread, milk and nappies as well, even if I don't need them.

Sorry to hear that.Take it easy though that could be a bit dangerous.My missus had a slipped dics.she was on morphine,and drank vodka,she was on cloud 9.That was a few years ago better now,and back to work.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Who has a drink every day ?   Who has a drink every day ? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Soda pop tonight,going for a drink [!] down my cousins house [he's ex RN],this path invariably ends up in a serious session.Probably my last post of the day. drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has a drink every day ?   Who has a drink every day ? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:41 pm

downthetrack wrote:
greenjock wrote:

Sorry to hear that.Take it easy though that could be a bit dangerous.My missus had a slipped dics.she was on morphine,and drank vodka,she was on cloud 9.That was a few years ago better now,and back to work.

Don't worry I've cut down on the weed to compensate Laughing Seriously though I do know it's not good to mix alcohol and medication but I'm in so much pain sometimes its the only relief I get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has a drink every day ?   Who has a drink every day ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who has a drink every day ?
Page 1 of 1