LondonGreen
Dougie
Tringreen
Czarcasm
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Argyle Sponsor Off Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:28 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Infamy, Infamy they've all got it Infamy.    Very polite feck off somewhere else there Czarcasm.    It's a growing trend isn't it.    

I think it was quite big of Nik Barron to come on here and say his piece.    Especially when a number of posters were calling him and his business a plague on the planet a while ago.     He turns up and you all go very coy.    About one step short of tugging your forelocks.     Bless.

So we are tugging our forelocks whilst measuring our cocks? Have you even read this thread? Please provide examples to enforce your point it looks like something the mods should be looking into, at least you haven't called anybody a wanker yet.
 raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:51 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
IHe turns up and you all go very coy.    About one step short of tugging your forelocks.     Bless.

Sensible, you really are a naughty boy. Coming from someone who spent a lifetime saluting his "superiors" ( how weird is that ), the above is rather amusing.
Spent my life tugging my forelock, me. Kinda make's me feel safe. God bless the squire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:00 pm

It's quite simple really. The cock measuring is the gloating of posters crowing how right they were. Except if you go back over the first 5 pages or so of this thread there were in fact numerous people who stated they didn't believe it. Iggy anyone?????

The forelock tugging comes from the change in attitude when confronted by the man himself. Again, the first 5 pages or so of this thread shows the delight by some that there was a problem and the statement that some had a problem with FES as a business being immoral and would be glad if it fell. The man turns up and there is not one comment along those lines whatsoever. Chance to tell the man himself what you think of him and his business links to Argyle and not one person takes it. Summary of grovel grovel, thank you for speaking to us blah blah blah.

"coming from someone who spent a lifetime saluting his "superiors". Winter Green, you don't even know me so where you get this trait I supposedly have from god only knows. Where exactly does it come from because I haven't supported Brent or anyone else as far as I can see. I refuse to call everything he does wrong as some do for the sake of it. I try to look at things individually rather than lump it all together is about it. Where is that saluting my superiors?

Finally, you wanted me to shut the feck up Iggy and stop having a pop at people. Well no mention of your pack of woofies on this thread now is there. No condemnation nothing at all. Did you take your metaphorical brown envelope to turn a blind eye as a Mod? You are biased not independant and favour your little band of brothers everytime. Oh no I forgot, you are posting as a poster not an official aren't you even if you did bring in the "steward's enquiry" point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:13 pm

Sensi, reading this and various threads on said subject - I think a lot of it's not much more than people changing their minds when a different, maybe the true perspective comes from the actual horses mouth, as it were.

For fear of repeating myself here, I have no axe to grind with Mr Baron and I actually doubted the 'then' seemingly' dubious' nature of Mr.Baron's activities and the company he kept/keeps.

Since he posted on here and (hopefully) told us some truths, my perception of the man has changed somewhat. Again, I think that is what you are seeing , in some cases.

I don't necessarily see a lock of 'cock' (aww god more cock) measuring, forelock tuggin or cap doffing going on. I maybe wrong, but that's how I see it.

Out of interest. Who are these wolfies you speaketh of?

Last edited by Person Of Interest on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:16 pm

I'm uncomfortable with sensible being allowed to screw up threads time and time again with his same old garbage and diverting important topics off track to suit his own idiotic rational.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:20 pm

[quote="Sensiblegreeny"]It's quite simple really.    The cock measuring is the gloating of posters crowing how right they were.    Except if you go back over the first 5 pages or so of this thread there were in fact numerous people who stated they didn't believe it.    Iggy anyone?????    

I wasn't sure that we weren't being set up by some of he "normal" posters from the farm, it wouldn't be the first time that had happened. To make sure the facts were correct I phoned Nikk at his offices. The main gist of the story that I was told hàs turned out to be correct, no crowing from me I can and do sympathise with his position but he is the Argyle main sponsor and therefore the story is of note. I have actually withheld part of the story that I was told in that criminal charges would follow this action, Nikk to his credit has been upfront about this issue recently so how about coming on and putting your side of the story Richard?
As of the thread being locked that was in response to legal threats fron Nikk and one of the mods threatened to walk if the story wasn't locked, the rest of us didn't want to lose a very well liked moderator so we complied.
Anything else that you don't understand Sensi?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 pm

GOB, read the  fecking thread on the last page or 2.    Who raised the gloating?     No come on who was it?     Not me so feck off with your screw up threads etc.    Blame the people who have raised it again not me.     One of your Mods by the way Mr Punch.    Tell me why I should sit back and allow them to  slag me off without a word.    I have every right to pop back if being popped at.    Why was this thread even re-raised?    You know why as do I.    To allow exactly what is happening now and it is why it was called for unlocking in the first place.     Wasn't it Mr Czar.

None of that is on the thread Iggy but the part with you saying you didn't believe the story is. If you had other info then you should amend your statement as you have now and not expect posters to know what private phone conversations you have had. Nothing to be smug about as it was what you said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:35 pm

Nine inches BTW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:40 pm

I'm sure your hand is well impressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:41 pm

Guys - we need to get back on topic please. Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:49 pm

POI, don't be naive. This is why the topic was re-opened and IS the topic. If you can't see that then you are looking the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:07 pm

Amusing though Sensible's persecution complex undoubtedly is, if he looked objectively around the site he'll find that the first person to call for the thread to be unlocked was.....

the author, SFD.  cheers 

Yes, I commented after reading it again with hindsight, that some of the comments were highly amusing - and they are.  Very Happy 

But no. The thread wasn't unlocked because the author was proven to be bang on, it was unlocked purely to be nasty to Sensible.  Very Happy 

LOLZZZZzzzzz

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:17 pm

Ignorance 'is' bliss, in some cases  Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:21 pm

GOB wrote:
I'm uncomfortable with sensible being allowed to screw up threads time and time again with his same old garbage and diverting important topics off track to suit his own idiotic rational.

I agree except people have the choice to not respond.

Would it be too pasoti to spilt the thread for those who want to have a discussion about who's the biggest cock and who want to talk about more important things?

(PS mine's so big it needs a hinge in the middle).

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:29 pm

Feel free to take the pertinent posts, including my post re Sensible's ironic post, to the handbags at dawn thread.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:31 pm

Put him on your list of profound irritants. If we all did this, we could cohabit without endless repetitions of the same disagreements.

ps If you must persist in engaging with a polar opposite, please don't quote eachother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 2:07 pm

I can't be arsed to move it really, I know I shouldn't rise to the bait but it speaks volumes that someone can't reply to a post without a two page argument happening. I can't be arsed with any argumentative wankers foreshore.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:45 pm

Iggy wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:
It's quite simple really.    The cock measuring is the gloating of posters crowing how right they were.    Except if you go back over the first 5 pages or so of this thread there were in fact numerous people who stated they didn't believe it.    Iggy anyone?????    

I wasn't sure that we weren't being set up by some of he "normal" posters from the farm, it wouldn't be the first time that had happened. To make sure the facts were correct I phoned Nikk at his offices. The main gist of the story that I was told hàs turned out to be correct, no crowing from me I can and do sympathise with his position but he is the Argyle main sponsor and therefore the story is of note. I have actually withheld part of the story that I was told in that criminal charges would follow this action, Nikk to his credit has been upfront about this issue recently so how about coming on and putting your side of the story Richard?
As of the thread being locked that was in response to legal threats fron Nikk and one of the mods threatened to walk if the story wasn't locked, the rest of us didn't want to lose a very well liked moderator so we complied.
Anything else that you don't understand Sensi?

A salutary and sobering tale about the pressure the mods are under.  Well done for keeping this sites head above the water.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:45 pm

Has old Sensible left us?
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:10 pm

another voice of sanity in a sea of garbage gone.. iggy outed him i believe you guys must be wanking yourselves silly....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:12 pm

Guest wrote:
POI, don't be naive.    This is why the topic was re-opened and IS the topic.    If you can't see that then you are looking the wrong way.

Must you argue with every darn thing that is written? Talking about penises whilst trading personal insults is absolutely not on-topic or conducive in any way. Sensi? Sensi?

Anyone seen Sensi?
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:22 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
another voice of sanity in a sea of garbage gone.. iggy outed him i believe  you guys must be wanking yourselves silly....

On the contrary. I have it on good authority the Mods are bunkered down as we speak and holding crisis talks as to how ATD can overcome such a flounce.

Early signs are that we might just about pull through.

Sarky twats dont come any bigger than you on this website. Go into a dark corner and toss yourself off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:27 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
another voice of sanity in a sea of garbage gone.. iggy outed him i believe  you guys must be wanking yourselves silly....

On the contrary. I have it on good authority the Mods are bunkered down as we speak and holding crisis talks as to how ATD can overcome such a flounce.

Sarky twats dont come any bigger than you on this website. Go into a dark corner and toss yourself off.

So what are your feelings about Newell saying you stank of piss?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:29 pm

Beast_Guy wrote:
Will Pasoti fall over this latest blow to their Credibility ?  More people post on this site from what I can see. Their future as official forum to PAFC must be hanging by a thread.
They must be wringing their hands over Nik Barrons desire to red card them and post here ?

LOL. I suspect his best mate and his secretary are besides themselves that they can't control, sanitize and neutralise replies to Nik's post on here. Makes I chuckle. lol 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Yea Man wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
greensleeves wrote:

So what are your feelings about Newell saying you stank of piss?

FFS, YM. That's the second time today I've had coffee coming out of my nose!!!!  laugh 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle Sponsor Off Topic
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next