Tringreen
Czarcasm
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:30 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
another voice of sanity in a sea of garbage gone.. iggy outed him i believe  you guys must be wanking yourselves silly....

On the contrary. I have it on good authority the Mods are bunkered down as we speak and holding crisis talks as to how ATD can overcome such a flounce.

Early signs are that we might just about pull through.

Sarky twats dont come any bigger than you on this website. Go into a dark corner and toss yourself off.

Thanks mate. Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 Greens10  Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 Thumbs10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:34 pm

RIP Sensi.......... Sad 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 4:43 pm

greensleeves wrote:
another voice of sanity in a sea of garbage gone.. iggy outed him i believe  you guys must be wanking yourselves silly....

I "outed him?" please explain I for one would love to hear how, on second thoughts forget it I'm finished with this bollocks.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:27 pm

Sting as expected you would turn up on cue,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:30 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Sting   as expected you would turn up on cue,,,,,,,

Sting? Is this another outing?

I take it you don't approve of internet outings?
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:35 pm

Sting is hardly an outing. Most PASOTITES know who that is,,,,,,as probably do you...naughty,,,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 5:37 pm

Nobody has been outed. Just someone left the forum. Greensleeves is just playing around as he likes to do. He is only referring to Tring as Sting as he refers to one of Ian Newell's many identities used on this forum to stir trouble. Sting Curtain was a rather rude anagram aimed at Tring. Work out the rest of the anagram. Not difficult, and was well documented by Newell, even on Pasoti, although I'm sure it's wiped well clean over there now.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:18 pm

Must have been before my time.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:25 pm

WG,,,,.Somebody outed him or else why leave this wonderful site.He'll be replaced. TCM perhaps,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.Its Jack isn't it,,,,
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:29 pm

greensleeves wrote:
WG,,,,.Somebody outed him or else why leave this wonderful site.

Really?  What sort of stupid twisted logic is that?

Why don't you back up your statement with some proof?  You know...  The sort of proof ATD offers when they nail Newell.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:40 pm

Rickler...your foe has gone...you should be wanking in the corner with the rest...sensi has cancelled his membership...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:43 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Rickler...your foe has gone...you should be wanking in the corner with the rest...sensi has cancelled his membership...

Al why are you so bitter? nooly not taking you to the bucket rattlers valentine ball? laugh
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:49 pm

greensleeves wrote:

Blah, Blah, Blah..

Are you just going to stand there and look stupid, or have you got an answer to the question I just asked you?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:56 pm

greensleeves wrote:
WG,,,,.Somebody outed him or else why leave this wonderful site.He'll be replaced. TCM perhaps,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.Its Jack isn't it,,,,

greensleeves,,,,,,oddball,,,,,,Al,,,,,,where you referring to me you wrong 'un ?  scratch ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 6:59 pm

Rickler,,someone outed him,or got very personal,,,,,why else would sensi leave?..he was part of the furniture on here,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:04 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Sting is hardly an outing. Most PASOTITES know who that is,,,,,,as probably do you...naughty,,,,,

You ignored my question so i'll ask again.

What are your feelings on Ian Newell saying you stank of piss?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:04 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Rickler,,someone outed him,or got very personal,,,,,why else would sensi leave?..he was part of the furniture on here,,,,,,,,,,

I don't wish to get drawn into another shite squabbling thread, but, can you put this 'outed' into some context, Greensleeves? What exactly are you alluding to? Feel free to say what you like. This isn't Pasoti. You'll not be chastised, censored or banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:08 pm

greensleeves wrote:

Only Sensi could answer that - if he was still here. At a glance, it looks to me as if Sensi self-imploded. He saw, or chose not to see, any other side of a debate and convinced himself certain ATD members had it in for him!! I may be wrong, but that's what it looked like to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:09 pm

v. out·ed, out·ing, outs
v.intr.
To be disclosed or revealed; come out: Truth will out.

Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:11 pm

Yea Man...IJN fed Greenjock a load of cr@p just to pacify him...You know like I bought a new car,blagged a ST and smelled a bit.... That's IJN ...he's a really nice bloke. Ask Wozzer, Rappo,Tony H,LCJ ...etc,,,etc,,,,etc

Last edited by greensleeves on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:13 pm

Mr Sleeves. If you know anything, Sensible took a rest from here a while ago, and rightly so, because he hadn't been well. That was well known on his 606 forum. He then reappeared and got caught up again in the same old same old. Maybe, just maybe, he thinks there's no point in carrying on posting here for now, while he continues to recover. That's certainly what I would do.
Jock has done the same thing.
I do not see any outing whatsoever. You were blaming Iggy just now. For what ? What is it with you people ?

Last edited by Winter Green on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:13 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Yea Man...IJN fed Greenjock a load of cr@p just to pacify him...You know like I bought a new car,blagged a ST and smelled a bit.... That's IJN ...he's a really nice bloke. Ask Wozzer, Rappo,Tony H, ...etc,,,etc,,,,etc

Rappo who he used as a pawn to plant false stories.

Wozzer who he stitched up by screenshotting the Deepthroat evidence.

lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:15 pm

Doesn't he mean 'ousted'?

Constantly asking the "stinks of piss" thing is a little harsh. Given what people think of Ian Newell's integrity, it's a trifle rich to be using that kind of character witness to undermine someone.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:17 pm

greensleeves wrote:

Newell tells you every word to say,,,, Why else would you be here,,,,?,,, You aren't in the style of the furniture,,,,

See how feckin stupid that sounds? That's what you sound like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:18 pm

hairy j wrote:
Doesn't he mean 'ousted'?

Constantly asking the "stinks of piss" thing is a little harsh. Given what people think of Ian Newell's integrity, it's a trifle rich to be using that kind of character witness to undermine someone.

I'm just asking what Greensleeves thinks about Ian Newell saying he stinks of piss that's all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle Sponsor Off Topic
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next