LondonGreen
Dougie
Tringreen
Czarcasm
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 am

Tringreen wrote:
In the name of Aviva !  lol!

No wonder I couldn't take greensleeves seriously.  geek 

Indeed!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:57 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I initially thought Sensei was a good addition to ATD; I actually still think he could be in the future. He has an interest in the club of some sort, which is about the only thing we've all got in common, and I don't think he comes across too maliciously either.

However lets face it, a break might do everyone a fair amount of good - nothing he said or responded to was working. The amount of petty squabbling in which he was involved was always going to take it's toll. At some point you've got to just say 'whatever', or in Senso's case take a break. There's no point wasting your gas on the type of conversations he was being drawn into.

You're a funny fooker foreshore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:06 am

Greenskin wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
Rickler,,someone outed him,or got very personal,,,,,why else would sensi leave?..he was part of the furniture on here,,,,,,,,,,

Obviously because he wanted to,the same as Greenjock,Nick Wall and all of the other former regular posters-are you saying that someone "outed" them or got very personal? You see 'em come,you see 'em go, exactly the same as on Pasoti-it would be very interesting to compare the regular posters on there from 5 years ago to today.He knew very well what the site was like and he had a choice of like it or lump it,he went for the latter,couldn't care less personally but good luck to him anyway-there's always A Friendly Refuge.

Sums it up for me!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:34 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I didn't realise it was locked- re-opened again.

Oddball is the one without a drink- I imagine he brings his own.

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Sponsor Off Topic   Argyle Sponsor Off Topic - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle Sponsor Off Topic
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4