PlymptonPilgrim
pepsipete
Sandford_Grecian
Coxside_Green
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Getting above his station ?  Empty
PostSubject: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:23 pm

I see our President is designing a t-shirt of himself and has this evening put the final design on twitter. the t-shirt is a drawing design of him with the words '' el presidente'' above .

I think he is getting to involved with himself, What the F**k is going on

Getting above his station ?  Nvy4zjj
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:04 pm

Does it have him complete with beard?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 pm

Goatie beard, i was trying to upload on here but i couldnt do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:46 pm

To post an image enter the url by clicking on the box, 6th from the right in the reply box BBM.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:34 am

I honestly believe Chris needs to take some time out and evaluate his current position. Currently it has got 'ending in tears' written allover it. I really do wish him every success if it means the club can go on to be equally as successful but I can't help but feel 'the minority' are leading him astray and his 15 minutes of fame is somehow blinding him. In the world of business (not just football business), he's dealing with some very smart people, a whole lot smarter than Chris is currently coming across.

Take a step back and consider all opinions before it's too late.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:27 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:
I see our President is designing a t-shirt of himself and has this evening put the final design on twatter. the t-shirt is a drawing design of him with the words '' el presidente'' above .

I think he is getting to involved with himself, What the F**k is going on

Getting above his station ?  Nvy4zjj

Amended for the factualistics here lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Of course he may simply be making a joke at his own expense.

Now, what was it Freud said about jokes?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Getting above his station, presumably moving into that tower block at North Road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:08 pm

What a complete self obsessed man...i always suspected it
and this proves it

Last edited by punchdrunk on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:30 pm

He's not helping himself is he. Though, I'm sure the people who know him well know it's just humour..

He was tremendous during the financial crisis this year and rightly commended for this, but this and some of his twitter comments gives the perception of a massive ego out of control.
He seems to have a thirst for adulation

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:48 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Getting above his station, presumably moving into that tower block at North Road.

OK - nobody else has responded. Laughing I liked it!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:17 pm

It seems to me that since Webb has appeared on the scene, and certainly since the buyout was completed, the divisiveness between factions has increased.

He cannot take criticism in any form, he is very much a 'you're either for us or against us' in his arguments, and this 'Presidential' role just seems to have inflated his ego.

Noticeable that he's been quiet the last couple of days - perhaps he's been advised to give a rest for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:28 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
It seems to me that since Webb has appeared on the scene, and certainly since the buyout was completed, the divisiveness between factions has increased.

He cannot take criticism in any form, he is very much a 'you're either for us or against us' in his arguments, and this 'Presidential' role just seems to have inflated his ego.

Noticeable that he's been quiet the last couple of days - perhaps he's been advised to give a rest for a while.

That's one possibility........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Getting above his station ?  Webb_t10

T-Shirt design as publicized on twitter
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:35 am

It was the presidents birthday today I believe....

Happy Birthday Mr. President!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:46 am

I'm going for joke. Right?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:10 am

Surely Chris Webb should be engaging supporters clubs, he hasnt contacted the one im a member of...................
Also im some what alarmed at the undercurrent of what I would say is the creation of 'elite' supporters. This ultras thing is a farce - mission statements whats that all about? some kid writes in ROTG & posts on Eve Herald under that titlte his idea stolen by others.

Must admit didnt look on here until the GT advanced payment debates raged, glad it did(sorry for those in crossfire) interesting to get the 'other' view.

NEEDS SORTING NOW MR PRESIDENT.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:25 am

GregCampbellFanClub wrote:
Surely Chris Webb should be engaging supporters clubs, he hasnt contacted the one im a member of...................
Also im some what alarmed at the undercurrent of what I would say is the creation of 'elite' supporters. This ultras thing is a farce - mission statements whats that all about? some kid writes in ROTG & posts on Eve Herald under that titlte his idea stolen by others.

Must admit didnt look on here until the GT advanced payment debates raged, glad it did(sorry for those in crossfire) interesting to get the 'other' view.

Welcome to ATD. In this current climate of, 'you're either with us, or against us', eminating from Pasoti, we are the perfect platform for questioning voices to be heard and not censored.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:19 am

GregCampbellFanClub wrote:

Welcome GCFC,one thing for sure,you must be a very brave man to admit to being a fan of Greg Campbell. Laughing Its not bad on here,never dull and plenty of forthright opinion which can be contradicted in an equal fashion.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:53 am

Have a feeling GCFC is a brave lady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:48 pm

I see chris webb has now changed his pasoti name to '' mr president''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Rickler wrote:

It was the presidents birthday today I believe....

Happy Birthday Mr. President!

So, who wants to do the Marilyn Monroe bit ?

Pucker up Gob !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Upon demand..................

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:33 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:
I see chris webb has now changed his pasoti name to '' mr president''

Sensible move - he has recognised what many people were saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:00 pm

To be fair, I think he could do well when dealing with the kids to be honest, they love the all singing, beard growing all dancing and colourful raz. For the more mature amongst us, well……
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting above his station ?    Getting above his station ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting above his station ?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next