greensleeves
Chemical Ali
Lord Tisdale
Chancellor
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The supporters bar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:25 pm

Rickler wrote:
LOL...

And now we find out from Newell that the 'Hotel' will not have dining facilities and that guests will need to enter HP to feed themselves.

What a complete joke this whole development is.

even premier inn has them lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:29 pm

Newell's going to pop unless he's careful  Razz 

He's bored of all the detail and just wanted to pass on the "good news"

He's also taking the piss out of Damon who must have threatened to sue him  Razz What a feckin bellend, what was it again? "We're suing ATD for £100k but will accept £75k"  lol! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He really doesn't understand that every time he opens his mouth he makes himself look even more stupid does he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:30 pm

It's definitely nailed on to be student accomodation within 2-3 years, surrounded by a cinema and tacky chain restaurants and bars, student heaven.   study geek

Last edited by Jack Sheppard on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Winter Green wrote:
I read that Ricks, and couldn't believe my eyes. Which of course raises the whole initial worry of  whether this is an hotel at all, or some forerunner of student accomodation, I don't think I've ever known an hotel to be built without dinning facilities ..... ever.
There's certainly some porkies going on, that's for sure.

That's what I thought too. Would hotel guests be happy with restricted traffic movement on matchdays? Course they wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:34 pm

Also my job means I work away from home on occasion so stay in Premier Inns etc. What happens on a midweek game night and the conferencing facility is being used by Argyle? Where do the guests eat (moreso on a night when it is pissing down too).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:39 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Also my job means I work away from home on occasion so stay in Premier Inns etc. What happens on a midweek game night and the conferencing facility is being used by Argyle? Where do the guests eat (moreso on a night when it is pissing down too).

Just go about 100yards down that draughty little alleyway bhey and you'll see a cheeky little nando's on yer left.

Last edited by Jack Sheppard on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:39 pm

Premier Inns and Travelodges are usually tied in with either incorporated facilities or adjacent pub/restaurants like, for example The George at Roborough, Jack Rabbit at Derriford, or the Lockyers Quay down at Coxside. I stayed in a Premier Inn at Ascot last year that had a lovely pub that doubled up as a Beefeater restaurant next door, which is where you ate if you stayed at the hotel.

What is different here is the eating arrangements are going to be in the heart of a football stand in the hospitality areas!

I'm pretty sure I hadn't heard this before?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:46 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

you have to make do with nandos and a pint in a sports bar,

Whoever said its going to be student accomadation inside 2-3 years how right you are it will be a text book student heaven up there with everything they like in one place.

How can any fan support Brent's HHP plans when it will affect the club badly for aslong as they are there based at home park and only goes to make a millionaire richer as a result.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:49 pm

hairy j wrote:
The point is - an access for all supporters bar. I have a feeling it'll just be, if it's in the stand, a replacement for the Tribute Lounge. I would be amazed if we see a proper PAFC run bar for all fans.

Chancellor is obviously not amongst the IJN clique given that thread.

Firstly, we'll need an actual development for that to happen - things haven't moved on that much have they?

Hairy One..Chancellor is a long time PASOTI poster,goes back years.I dont think he has ever been part of any IJN clique.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:55 pm

Rather amusing that Newell lets slip that his waster of a son was binned from the Peru trip for "lack of effort".

What a disappointment he must be to the family.  Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:56 pm

greensleeves wrote:
hairy j wrote:
The point is - an access for all supporters bar. I have a feeling it'll just be, if it's in the stand, a replacement for the Tribute Lounge. I would be amazed if we see a proper PAFC run bar for all fans.

Chancellor is obviously not amongst the IJN clique given that thread.

Firstly, we'll need an actual development for that to happen - things haven't moved on that much have they?

Hairy One..Chancellor is a long time PASOTI poster,goes back years.I dont think he has ever been part of any IJN clique.

worth mentioning too that not every pasoti member is in Nool and the gang either or a mod alias either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:10 pm

So we're back where we started - this is a total fcuk up and looks like it's being made up as they go along, on the bck of a fag packet!! Wnakers!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:27 pm

and they still haven't awarded Kier the contract. They are still classed as the '' preferred bidder ''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:54 pm

Wow, like the Chancellor guy - been told to 'sit down & shut it' by the politburo and just comes back with some superb retorts, Xman might have his dictionary out now as he's had one in the neck!! Keep it up mate!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Bandwagon on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:55 pm

Speccy's village is starting 2025, the same time as his other rush job, oldway mansion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:02 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Rather amusing that Newell lets slip that his waster of a son was binned from the Peru trip for "lack of effort".

Only good for throwing beer  lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:14 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

learn to use the quote box GJ or ill send you to peru with marmalade sandwichs and a trenchcoat  cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:19 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
It's definitely nailed on to be student accomodation within 2-3 years, surrounded by a cinema and tacky chain restaurants and bars, student heaven.   study geek

He may well have missed the boat on that one. There is already 20-25% too much student accommodation in Plymouth, partly due to the University building lots of their own & partly due to reduced take up of courses after the 9k fees hike.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:40 pm

Student Accommodation it will be, been saying it ever since Brenty got in on the dirty act.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:42 pm

I stayed at a Holiday Inn in Southampton. It was in the arse end of nowhere and had basic breakfast facilities - a toaster and a microwave - the menu was a curry ready meal or pizza. They encouraged you to order in from takeaways and had a load of menus there. It was rubbish and I'd never go back to any hotel without a connected pub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:57 pm

Angry wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

learn to use the quote box GJ or ill send you to peru with marmalade sandwichs and a trenchcoat  cheers cheers cheers 

How does it work? I just press quote and fire away. It used to work like that. Or it maybe just when I'm on my phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:58 pm

Winter Green wrote:
I read that Ricks, and couldn't believe my eyes. Which of course raises the whole initial worry of  whether this is an hotel at all, or some forerunner of student accomodation, I don't think I've ever known an hotel to be built without dinning facilities ..... ever.
There's certainly some porkies going on, that's for sure.

No but hang on. Stuart C says there is a 21 place dining room in the plans for the hotel. Jesus...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:01 pm

Apparently it's the in thing for young families, cinema users all over the country now seem to believe that if you go to the cinema you must also book a night in a shabby and cheap student accommodation block hotel situated beside a concrete football stand and a Witherspoon full of football fans, allegedly!  lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:04 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Angry wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

How does it work? I just press quote and fire away. It used to work like that. Or it maybe just when I'm on my phone.

just make sure you write out side the box really look for [/quote] bit
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 11:13 pm

The lack of facts that Newell has under his belt for something he is blindly supporting is really quite outstanding.

Well, it isn't, but...
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The supporters bar   The supporters bar - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The supporters bar
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next