GreenSam
greensleeves
Elias
Tringreen
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:45 am

Or was it Danes not game playing games being bumped? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:35 am

The boy has certainly shifted position once furnished with more information concerning the bigger picture at HP.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:48 am

Tringreen wrote:
The boy has certainly shifted position once furnished with more information concerning the bigger picture at HP.

Although Spowell92 doesn't seemed to have questioned his BFF Newell about it?

He does however agree with his mentor on twitter that I'm a true freak and weirdo...

But failed to explain why?  Funny that....  I guess not really.  Spowy has picked up a true Newell trait!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:19 am

In the little Argyle world of self promoting shysters, things are rarely quite the way they seem.

Reminds me of Wurzel and his many heads. Similar accent too  Wink 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZvJC2zGur0

Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:46 pm

Ricky, I'm not quite sure what you're on about?

Nor why Elias has bumped this? I guess my self promotion has been working Tring  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:06 pm

There's an old boy who sits in the row behind me that sounds more like Worzel Gummidge than Worzel Gummidge does.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:06 am

spowell92 wrote:

Nor why Elias has bumped this? I guess my self promotion has been working Tring  Wink 

Must have your wangling head on.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:35 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
There's an old boy who sits in the row behind me that sounds more like Worzel Gummidge than Worzel Gummidge does.

It's probably his dad.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:01 am

Tringreen wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

Must have your wangling head on.

Have you eaten your hat yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:14 am

spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 $T2eC16VHJIkE9qU3kIlCBRirCrcQv!~~60_35
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:06 pm

That's a tough cookie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:39 pm

Dane. wrote:
Im Spowell92 on pasoti

You can't spell well enough for that act.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:55 pm

swampy wrote:
As you have bumped it I think its pretty clear that S Powell is a genuine young poster who speaks his own mind just as Greensam does without much influence from any others. Its good to have a couple of bright young posters who can think for themselves and question some of the Greentints.

In the same way Cobi Budge does? He called me a 'Sheridan tint' the other day, though I'm not entirely sure what that entails.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:13 pm

UndercoverGreen wrote:
swampy wrote:
As you have bumped it I think its pretty clear that S Powell is a genuine young poster who speaks his own mind just as Greensam does without much influence from any others. Its good to have a couple of bright young posters who can think for themselves and question some of the Greentints.

In the same way Cobi Budge does? He called me a 'Sheridan tint' the other day, though I'm not entirely sure what that entails.  Smile 

I hope you're not suggesting I referred to you as a Shez tint? Also I'm not keen on being uttered in the same breath as that bigoted right wing piece of snot.  Wink 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:23 pm

spowell92 wrote:
UndercoverGreen wrote:
swampy wrote:

I hope you're not suggesting I referred to you as a Shez tint? Also I'm not keen on being uttered in the same breath as that bigoted right wing piece of snot.  Wink 

Truly ATD has had a bad influence on you.  affraid 
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:20 pm

knecht wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
UndercoverGreen wrote:
swampy wrote:

Truly ATD has had a bad influence on you.  affraid 

There's been some good labels over the years for various factions amongst the Argyle fanbase-Green Tints,Brown Tints, The Beards,Flat Earthers,Big Gay Bears,Avivas,Darksiders spring to mind-but sorry to say that Shez Tint doesn't match up to the standard.Does old Cobi still post on here BTW? Can't remember what his last non de plume was.And further BTW-where's Lord Tisdale these days? Thought he'd be on here crowing about Argyle's latter day failures-maybe still throwing over his thumb about City's latest escape from the drop.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:48 am

I'm happy to take responsibility for three of those labels .  Wink 

Also happy to admit that I got young Powell wrong.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:32 am

Big Gay Bears has to be the best and the most troublesome.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:04 am

seadog wrote:
Big Gay Bears has to be the best and the most troublesome.

Of all the bears, in all the world, [insert BGB's name] is by far the biggest and the gayest.  laugh 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Not aimed at you Spo. That was what Cobi called me.

His player ratings are entertaining anyway, doesn't do himself favours at all sometimes.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:28 pm

He makes himself look a bigger dick the older he gets!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:38 pm

UndercoverGreen wrote:

His player ratings are entertaining anyway, doesn't do himself favours at all sometimes.

The kid confuses the hell out of me. Two twitter accounts, one for pouting and vanity, the other for leading the third reich.  scratch 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:49 pm

spowell92 wrote:
UndercoverGreen wrote:

The kid confuses the hell out of me. Two twitter accounts, one for pouting and vanity, the other for leading the third reich.  scratch 

And now you know how pasoti mods are brought into the world  clown 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:40 am

whos UG then ?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:42 am

The undercover bit suggests intended anonymity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

spowell92 on the farm
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next