X Isle
Dougie
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan Empty
PostSubject: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:09 am

One reason I registered on here was because something was nagging in my mind about the loan the old Trust made to the football club

I think John Vaughan who posts here started a thread of Pasoti that subsequently disappeared. It simply asked if James Brent was committed as he said he would be to paying back what had been lost (you will probably remember the details of how Stapleton one time Trustee of the Trust appealed to the Trust to lend the failing and deeply in the mire football club 300K. They did and ended being subject to a Charity Commision enquiry).

The thread was going along quite merrily with no real resolution to how or when or how much money would be paid back.

I wonder if John had any feedback as the originator of the thread or if anyone has heard what is happening. I would ask on Pasoti but it would seem its a touchy subject although I don't know why as its appears to be a legitimate question (the caveat is that the thread is still there and I'm too thick to find it. In which case I apologise)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:15 am

Welcome Dougie.

There are a lot of questions being asked and a lot of answers being waited for. As you say, threads, comments and questions vanish on Pasoti leaving ATD as the only place for Internet based fans to raise issues.

We'll await yet another answer to a very valid question, with interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:05 pm

A good question Dougie.
While we were treated to daily updates of what the Heaney bid was supposedly doing or not doing, there has been ZERO detail on what Brent has negotiated, outside of every minute detail of the staff setlement, despite many fans being involved in Brent's contingency plan and late purchase. Why is that ?
For all we know Brent agreed to almost exactly the same deals Heaney had hoped to do ... after all, we were told Ridsdale was in the thick of things with both bids.
One would have thought the outcome for the Development Trust loan would have been splashed all over the papers as a good news story. The fact it hasn't speaks volumes. There are posters on Pasoti, and here as it happens, who will probably know what has gone down, being connected to that Trust. Will they tell s ? If it's bad news ... no, they won't. If it ever comes out, it will be on a good day to release bad news.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:16 pm

More chance of getting a answer here Dougie, you came to the right place.
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Dougie wrote:
One reason I registered on here was because something was nagging in my mind about the loan the old Trust made to the football club

I think John Vaughan who posts here started a thread of Pasoti that subsequently disappeared. It simply asked if James Brent was committed as he said he would be to paying back what had been lost (you will probably remember the details of how Stapleton one time Trustee of the Trust appealed to the Trust to lend the failing and deeply in the mire football club 300K. They did and ended being subject to a Charity Commision enquiry).

The thread was going along quite merrily with no real resolution to how or when or how much money would be paid back.

I wonder if John had any feedback as the originator of the thread or if anyone has heard what is happening. I would ask on Pasoti but it would seem its a touchy subject although I don't know why as its appears to be a legitimate question (the caveat is that the thread is still there and I'm too thick to find it. In which case I apologise)

Hi Dougie

Yes the loan will be paid back in full over an agreed period of time (I am not sure what period that is).

Chris
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Told ya Dougie.

Cheers Chris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Hi Dougie

Yes the loan will be paid back in full over an agreed period of time (I am not sure what period that is).

Chris

A fine attempt but worthless without the time frame.

As with the staff deal, in the letter of the law, they are being paid in full. However, in the real world, any normal person knows full well, that with inflation ripping and set to get worse ( regardless of the establishment bullshit ), a payment of 50% over 5 years is effectively nowhere near being paid in full... in fact the annual 7% will just about cover a normal annual cost of living rise that seem to be going out of fashion in this country while the millionaire Executive class pay themselves millions. If only we had some Trade Unions in this country. I suspect many of the staff and players feel they have been ripped off. In this modern era, paid in full could mean absolutely anything ... just ask the debt collecting agencies and the bond markets.

Last edited by penzancepirate on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:55 pm

If only they had a real union man fighting for them. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:03 pm

A dying breed tringy ... not many around these days ... not enough Bob Crowes.
When I was a trade Union representative , before some of this new de militantised squeaky clean bunch were born, it was a rareity for a Trade Union man to rise to the top of management to keep him quiet, although I did know one. These days, it seems de rigeur.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:36 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
When I was a trade Union representative , before some of this new de militantised squeaky clean bunch were born, it was a rareity for a Trade Union man to rise to the top of management to keep him quiet, although I did know one. These days, it seems de rigeur.

Ain't that the truth my friend. The working class can kiss my ass, I've got the president's job at last lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Tringreen wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

Ain't that the truth my friend. The working class can kiss my ass, I've got the president's job at last lol!

I have forgotten more about Trade Unionism that you will ever know.

Putting myself on the line out there in the real world, making a difference to working peoples lives not hiding behind a keyboard, talking a good game.

PP happy to meet up and share our Trade Union official records?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:00 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

Putting myself on the line out there in the real world, making a difference to working peoples lives not hiding behind a keyboard, talking a good game.

Chris..it has came to my attention you use this website and Pasoti to manipulate your own political agenda,self promotion,and arrogance, and not for the agenda of Plymouth Argyle FC. As an outsider looking in from various websites nearly every post you state has a political undertone, the worst thing about it is there are plenty more hand picked communists on Pasoti using the club to promote their own political agenda, Lee Jameson, Andy Symons etc
Pasoti............... ran by lefties for lefties
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:01 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

Chris..it has came to my attention you use this website and Pasoti to manipulate your own political agenda,self promotion,and arrogance, and not for the agenda of Plymouth Argyle FC. As an outsider looking in from various websites nearly every post you state has a political undertone, the worst thing about it is there are plenty more hand picked communists on Pasoti using the club to promote their own political agenda, Lee Jameson, Andy Symons etc
Pasoti............... ran by lefties for lefties

Can you find one post where I have pushed my political agenda?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:12 pm

Look at your twitter posts that you openly tout on pasoti reference the strikes for goodness sake!!
Or your Avatar which changes 3 times a week

Talk about arguing black is white for goodness sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:14 pm

Pasoti should be renamed....Pravda!!
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:18 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Look at your twitter posts that you openly tout on pasoti reference the strikes for goodness sake!!
Or your Avatar which changes 3 times a week

Talk about arguing black is white for goodness sake.

Twitter is my own personal account - whats the issue with that?

I have dilberately made no comment in detail on the strikes on pasoti - don't let the truth get in the way mate.

My avatar has changed 3 times in about 6 months. It was the Trust, then Ian Newell jokingly used the Gladiator one, then a shankly quote and now its a pick of myself IJN and Purse.....any political statements there punchdrunk????

Really, you guys have been exposed a bit today....the reason PP in particular has been exposed is not telling the truth. You may want to take note.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:19 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Pasoti should be renamed....Pravda!!

lol! I've always been a tad left of centre Punchie. Will you still meet me in the Blockhouse one day ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
the reason PP in particular has been exposed is not telling the truth. You may want to take note.

Well, that's news to me Mr President. Would you care to tell me specifically what lies I have been telling ? I can't think of any unless you are referring to what I said to the family cat about her Christmas present ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 3:24 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
the reason PP in particular has been exposed is not telling the truth. You may want to take note.

Well, that's news to me Mr President. Would you care to tell me specifically what lies I have been telling ? I can't think of any unless you are referring to what I said to the family cat about her Christmas present ?

cat what was that ?
Back to top Go down
erewegoagin

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Tringreen wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:

cat what was that ?

Your going to the V....E... T
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:13 pm

erewegoagin wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:

cat what was that ?

cat affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:36 pm

.-- - ..-. / .. ... / - .... .. ... / .- -... --- ..- - ..--..
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:56 pm

It was the time when your mouth moved PP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Tringreen wrote:
erewegoagin wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:

cat what was that ?

cat affraid

Don't take any notice of those horrible men Victoria. I've got your best interests at heart. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Tringreen wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

Fuck - doesn't that ring true. Power to the ATD thought process. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next