harvetheslayer
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
Tgwu
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 5:54 pm

Do Argyle fans think it wise to contact another chairman

Ryan Lowe does not want to comment on the future of Ryan Broom at Plymouth Argyle other than to emphasis he is at the League One leaders on a season-long loan.

The 25-year-old midfielder was signed from Peterborough United shortly before the season began and his performances have played a large part in their success over the first three months of the campaign.

So good have been his performances that many of the Green Army are already wondering about the possibility of his loan being turned into a permanent move, either in the January transfer window or next summer.

Peterborough owner Darragh MacAnthony replied to a couple of Argyle supporters about Broom on social media on Saturday.

MacAnthony tweeted: "I can think of half a million reasons why you'd want this wonderful player" in reply to a request to him to let Broom join Argyle on a permanent deal."

When it was then pointed out by another fan that 'He’s here till the summer regardless' MacAnthony responded: "Not if somebody buys him in Jan buddy. Anyhow all that aside I love what Lowey is doing there. Fantastic stuff."

Lowe was not in any mood to discuss Broom, his loan to Argyle and the possibility of any permanent move when asked about it by Plymouth Live at his pre-match Press conference today before the away game against Charlton Athletic on Saturday.

"I don't really want to talk about it," said the Pilgrims' boss, and when it was pointed out to him that it was a talking point among some supporters he did not change his stance on the subject. "It's a season long loan, that's all you need to know."

Lowe was then asked whether there was any possibility of the loan being cut short in January so Peterborough could sell Broom to a club, be it Argyle or someone else.

"It's a season-long loan, that's all you need to know," Lowe repeated. "I just want to try and keep a cool head on it.

"I'm not playing any games because I have got a lot of respect for Darragh MacAnthony. He puts his money where his mouth is."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptyThu Nov 18, 2021 6:57 pm

I'm with Ryan on the subject of Broom.
A bit naive of many of the Green army to think that because Broom has had a great Argo season so far, he will be signed up on a permanent or indeed the player himself wants a permanent contract.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 1:54 pm

Forgive me for offering an opinion on whether we should or shouldn't try and sign Broom but his owner (sounds a bit slavish innit) clearly said he was foe sale when he said about the half million reasons. Of course Lowe shouldn't get drawn into the debate but it is what us fans do and what this forum is for, chatting shit.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 2:15 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Forgive me for offering an opinion on whether we should or shouldn't try and sign Broom but his owner (sounds a bit slavish innit) clearly said he was foe sale when he said about the half million reasons. Of course Lowe shouldn't get drawn into the debate but it is what us fans do and what this forum is for, chatting shit.

Which in your case is extensively deep...................... popcorn
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 2:21 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Come and try a debate any time you like mate but don't forget the plate for me to hand you your arse on.
And whilst you're here where did you get the £2.85m figure for the cost of the volunteers from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 5:24 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Come and try a debate any time you like mate but don't forget the plate for me to hand you your arse on.
And whilst you're here where did you get the £2.85m figure for the cost of the volunteers from?

You won’t get any answers from him but as for chatting shit that’s the only thing Harve’s any good at!
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 6:10 pm

Football fans speculating on transfers! Whatever next?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 6:26 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Agree this is ATD, home of the free, if anybody wants to talk about transfers just crack on, this is not a censored my Toy my rules type forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 6:33 pm

Grovehill wrote:

That’s exactly what’s happening isn’t it!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 9:42 pm

Grovehill wrote:

No doubt some far fetched crazy nonsense from you.

There's "speculating", and then there's the crap you often come out with...
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptyFri Nov 19, 2021 11:33 pm

Rickler wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

The likes of talksport have to survive somehow.... popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 12:49 am

i guess we cant mention the rumours concerning Camara being linked with Barnsley and Burnley
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 6:47 am

Angry wrote:
i guess we cant mention the rumours concerning Camara being linked with Barnsley and Burnley

I read that but most probably his agent doing his “job” while I like watching Camara, is he premier league standard ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 8:21 am

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

I read that but most probably his agent doing his “job” while I like watching Camara, is he premier league standard ?

Championship absolutely not so sure on the premiership atm. Im more concerned about him being out of contract at the end of the seasosn and him not staying put if he does attract a serious offer.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 8:41 am

Ah the great 'Argo doing well' January giveaway sale. Everything must go!

I don't think Argo will ever again be promoted to the second tier.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 8:58 am

Freathy wrote:
Ah the great 'Argo doing well' January giveaway sale.  Everything must go!

Nah, Stapes is chairman of Tavvy now. The team are doing quite well actually, wonder if they'll "go for it" like Argyle did in 2008?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 9:08 am

Freathy wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's Freathy making his way to Home Park
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 9:14 am

VillageGreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Yep Freathy the Argo doomeister strikes again. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 9:14 am

VillageGreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 1:37 pm

akagreengull wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Yep Freathy the Argo doomeister strikes again. cheers
doomeister or maybe a realist Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 2:46 pm

Rickler wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

Not going to answer my question about your inside take on PAFC finances then?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 3:04 pm

staplewallet ain't here the days of the give away sales are over
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 6:41 pm

We certainly hope so!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 11:01 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

Ryan has stated the club has a 12month extension option on Camara's contract so thankfully he wont leave us for free regardless to whether he stays here next season or indeed moves on due to interest.

I hope this is the case with the players out of contract next season.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 5:41 am

Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

Not going to answer my question about your inside take on PAFC finances then?

Sorry... I missed that little gem. Care to reiterate?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle   Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryan Lowe reveals stance over Ryan Broom and his loan to Plymouth Argyle
Page 1 of 1