pepsipete
Moist_Von_Lipwig
GreenSam
Sir Francis Drake
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Bury match thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:33 pm

I might suspend my speccy boycott and go to the bury game, because it could be a long time before we play a big club like bury again, but if i do i will be letting down x throbber who like me is boycotting the non developing property developers,miserable argyle rule. decisions decisions.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:16 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Sitting in the rain and cold Saturday watching two bottom end league 2 teams play out a no doubt dire contest or xmas shopping.
Let me think...... come on u greens see u Sat. cheers 

might be worth it, never know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:19 pm

For my sins i will be attending on Saturday.
Wake me up when this nightmare is over.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:20 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
For my sins i will be attending on Saturday.
Wake me up when this nightmare is over.

will it ever end ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:10 pm

So who thinks that Saturday will be the lowest League turnout of the season ?!!
Crowds are starting dwindle i have noticed.

"Builders Friday" tomorrow ..which im sure will have an impact also.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:23 pm

More realistically known as black eye friday.  affraid 
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
Its going to piss down on Saturday,is it worth getting drenched for and risk pneumonia. I think not......

Depends if you're a REAL FAN or not, I guess.

Really ...watch a dire match in freezing cold wet conditions between two poor teams at the wrong end of the division or stay at home in the warm with something equally warming and listen to sparksy... frankly i don't give a toss who wins or loses this one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:34 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
Its going to piss down on Saturday,is it worth getting drenched for and risk pneumonia. I think not......

Depends if you're a REAL FAN or not, I guess.

Really ...watch a dire match in freezing cold wet conditions between two poor teams at the wrong end of the division or stay at home in the warm with something equally warming and listen to sparksy... frankly  i don't give a toss who wins or loses this one

You wouldn't say that on Pasoti oddball.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:41 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
More realistically known as black eye friday.   affraid 

Despite my username i can consume the singing ginger in fairly large amounts, take it, hold it, enjoy it and still remain a gentleman.
Unlike some of the utter pr*cks you see around the Barbican/Union St this time of year, avoidance seems to be the best policy these days im afraid.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:39 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
More realistically known as black eye friday.   affraid 

Despite my username i can consume the singing ginger in fairly large amounts, take it, hold it, enjoy it and still remain a gentleman.
Unlike some of the utter pr*cks you see around the Barbican/Union St this time of year, avoidance seems to be the best policy these days im afraid.

Agree with that about the Barbi/st. I've always had a face that people enjoy punching.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:18 am

Iggy wrote:

I've always had a face that people enjoy punching.  Very Happy 

That's the beautiful thing about the internet, We all look the same!!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:02 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Iggy wrote:

I've always had a face that people enjoy punching.  Very Happy 

That's the beautiful thing about the internet, We all look the same!!

I've never punched cheese before
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:48 pm

Laverty to Start Tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:07 am

I went to bed last night and it was raining. I woke up at 7 and it is still raining. I think the Ivor van at the Barn Park entrance is going to be afloat today. It's going to be wet.

Glad the loanee is starting - we might even score. I have a Bury supporting friend on another forum and he's far from hopeful on this one. I'm going for a narrow Argyle win - 1-0.

I'm watching Barnsley at home on boxing day... they're bottom of the Championship. A recurring theme for me, wherever I go.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:28 am

A big game today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:26 am

So is it on ? just walked the dog through central park and its a Quagmire.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:45 am

It's grim here Punchie. Gonna watch the Liverpool Cardiff game with the Med 10 metres away , followed by a free night out at this place.

I'll be the oldest one there and have been warned by son whose office party it is, not to be first on the dance floor ! As if I would  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:41 am

Tringreen wrote:
 It's grim here Punchie. Gonna watch the Liverpool Cardiff game with the Med 10 metres away , followed by a free night out at this place.

I'll be the oldest one there and have been warned by son whose office party it is, not to be first on the dance floor ! As if I would  Rolling Eyes

Meanwhile  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
I might suspend my speccy boycott and go to the bury game, because it could be a long time before we play a big club like bury again, but if i do i will be letting down x throbber who like me is boycotting the non developing property developers,miserable argyle rule. decisions decisions.
I could not let x throbber down,The thought of a sixty mile round trip to watch a reduced quality team, scuffle about with bury in the rain, and waste the best part of fifty quid, sorry posh jimmy i'm out!  our boycott stays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:06 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Meanwhile  lol! lol! lol! lol! 

change the record you two

Last edited by Angry on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:08 pm

is the irrelevant chris webb co commentating?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:13 pm

1-0 to the Argyle Very Happy the Bury comms werent kind enough to mention who scored mind but i guess its Lavery.

Edited to add It was Lavery who scored  santa

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trying to get your smiley working)
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:39 pm

Nothing wrong with one trick ponies, when they're the only trick in town  Wink 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 4:08 pm

FFS Argyle 1 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Groan.  Rant 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bury match thread   The Bury match thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bury match thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next