+3
GreenSam
lawnmowerman
125+1
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Just back (dagenham)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just back (dagenham)    Just back (dagenham)  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:15 am

Don't celebrate as the rhetoric needs to permeate every thread.

Look how far we've come.
Wake me up...
Dogshit league.......
Zzzzzzzzz

I was fairly pleased we won and we deserved to. Dagenham weren't rubbish; they played some very good football but lacked a finishing touch. We beat a good side yesterday and it's seven unbeaten. We're home again next weekend and we should get through to the third round of the cup.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Just back (dagenham)    Just back (dagenham)  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:23 pm

One would be a tad surprised if the second biggest and second best supported club in the league, couldn't string a few results together occasionally, in the 3rd season after rescue.

The bigger picture remains uninspiring at best in my opinion but don't let me spoil your fun. What do I know, I can't even face visiting the Theatre of Schemes these days ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just back (dagenham)    Just back (dagenham)  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:34 pm

Tringreen wrote:
One would be a tad surprised if the second biggest and second best supported club in the league, couldn't string a few results together occasionally, in the 3rd season after rescue.

The bigger picture remains uninspiring at best in my opinion but don't let me spoil your fun. What do I know, I can't even face visiting the Theatre of Schemes these days ?

Zackly tring, beat a non league team after two games,  beat a couple of crap ones by a single goal,geek geek geek geek geek  and everything in aviva world is fab!jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor cheers
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Just back (dagenham)    Just back (dagenham)  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Complete shock as the Labour/BNP/Conservative/Lib Dem candidate gives LM A 9/10, give him another thread telling us how much you love him Pitbull? Please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just back (dagenham)    Just back (dagenham)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just back (dagenham)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2