Czarcasm
Han Solos Other Ship
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Alright we're difficult to beat but feck me we just can't score.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:31 pm

P'boro 1-0 Exeter
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:33 pm

New boy looks lively. Not afraid to run at the defence. I see a debut goal coming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:49 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
For those abroad, you can get the comms here but you must use a proxy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you're in the UK, you can get it without one.

PS I just realised that I posted using a proxy - sorry - I'll wait until after the game to post again!
Cheers MVL. No goals? Who'd have guessed that Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:49 pm

Still nil nil? I've lost comms as the battery on my site radio has just ran out and can't be bothered to go out and get another one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:50 pm

I feel a replay coming on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Back to fortress Home Park, at least we're in the hat for the next round..........and we won't be playing Excretia. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:55 pm

One team in Devon Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:57 pm

FT?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:57 pm

4 unbeaten, 4 clean sheets. Shocked 
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

unbeaten in 3?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:58 pm

oops, thought it was 4 but thought I must be dreaming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:58 pm

blah.....jism....this stuff is supposed to be part of an entertainment business.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:59 pm

OK sort of result bearing in mind recent history,need to finish the job at HP now though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:01 pm

One team in devon...one team in.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:01 pm

Get Chadwick back, he's on fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:08 pm

Iggy wrote:
I wish he was. We'd get insurance from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:08 pm

hairy j wrote:
Iggy wrote:
I wish he was. We'd get insurance from him.
cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:19 pm

another clean sheet,we cant score but neither can you....looking forward to the replay and the second round draw....exciting times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:33 pm

Stoke charging twenty quid to watch em play man yoo, speccy charging twenty one pounds to watch uninspiring dogshit football! before  i get aviva trolled thats my opinion! if thats the best you can do sheridan then watch the support disappear to four thousand in a few weeks. Brent Out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:39 pm

It's raining again. Pub or get a KFC in?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:52 pm

Pub and KFC on the way home.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:55 pm

[quote="Sufferedsince68"]Stoke charging twenty quid to watch em play man yoo, speccy charging twenty one pounds to watch uninspiring dogshit football! before  i get aviva trolled thats my opinion! if thats the best you can do sheridan then watch the support disappear to four thousand in a few weeks. Brent Out![/quote
Dont go Torquay then.Its £23 there.Support will shoot up after todays result.We're still in the cup. Something that hasn't been said for a few years....
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:00 pm

Aviva til I die ! Geddon ........... Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:05 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Stoke charging twenty quid to watch em play man yoo, speccy charging twenty one pounds to watch uninspiring dogshit football! before  i get aviva trolled thats my opinion! if thats the best you can do sheridan then watch the support disappear to four thousand in a few weeks. Brent Out![/quote
Dont go Torquay then.Its £23 there.Support will shoot up after todays result.We're still in the cup. Something that hasn't been said for a few years....
Yes I'm sure there will be thousands more rushing to buy season tickets after a goalless draw with non-league Lincoln Razz  The gate for the reply might get into double figures, literally.

And excited about the draw for the second round? Which giant killing draw are you looking for then Al? Borehamwood? Dover Athletic? Gateshead? or how about an emotional return to HP for the prolific Nick Chawdick?

I know your role is the designated cheerleader but you can't polish a turd Greensleeves. We scraped a draw at non-league opposition and are in the draw for the next round but it's hardly the cue for Brent to increase ticket prices because of the expected sell-out crowd. If there are more than 3500 for the replay I'd be mighty surprised.

IF we manage to beat Lincoln at home and don't get a big club like Macclesfield in the next round then my pulse might increase slightly as the draw for the 3rd round is made. That's because I'm a glory hunting plastic though Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lincoln Match Thread...   Lincoln Match Thread... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lincoln Match Thread...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next