seadog
Pete1886
pepsipete
mouldyoldgoat
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread Empty
PostSubject: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:03 am

No Argyle this afternoon, so no post-5pm depression, no anger, no frustration, nothing (on the pitch at least) to criticise/praise/debate.

So what are the fine patrons of ATD doing today as a football replacement? England v All Blacks on the tellybox this afternoon for me .
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:09 am

Working till 8pm Sad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:11 am

Much as Argyle have caused so much misery lately, I absolutely loath it when they are not playing on a Saturday. So shall sit around playing "Railroad Tycoon" and listening to the footy on 5 live.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:29 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
No Argyle this afternoon, so no post-5pm depression, no anger, no frustration, nothing (on the pitch at least) to criticise/praise/debate.

So what are the fine patrons of ATD doing today as a football replacement? England v All Blacks on the tellybox this afternoon for me .

Unless Rovers win and dump us one spot lower in the league.....sorry about that......it's being cheerful that keeps me going.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:24 pm

England v All Blacks for me as well, gonna see what it's like in 3D this arvo.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:30 pm

Nipping ashore in Pompey, then a lazy evening on board.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:33 pm

UK Snooker Championships in York for me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:56 pm

Watching footy on Sky, then watching films on Sky, then it's a Chinese take-out washed down by lashings of Stella act a tw@t. Followed by a good hard shag. elephant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:01 pm

Schlumberger wrote:
Watching footy on Sky, then watching films on Sky, then it's a Chinese take-out washed down by lashings of Stella act a tw@t. Followed by a good hard shag. elephant
And for your healthy option? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:44 pm

I may keep an eye on Luton thrashing dorchester
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:20 pm

Mackie equalises for QPR againstVilla
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:29 pm

Come On You Hoops
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:32 pm

Luton 1 0 Dorchester
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Luton = Giant killers
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Loo'ton 2-0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:39 pm

Astonishing performance from England against the All Blacks. A quite comfortable win for England, 38-21, with the Blacks looking second-best for virtually the whole game, a 10 minute period at the start of the second half notwithstanding.

And how refreshing to actually watch a match where it's the performance on the pitch that gets the crowd and the atmosphere going. An afternoon well spent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:42 pm

Went fishing on my boat out of Plymouth, obviously I will fill out my catch return on the correct thread. Off to a mates house for a meal, they are both really good cooks so can't wait, followed by plenty of wine and beer.
Unbelievable result for Engurland. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:11 pm

I slept in...

Off to see the LA Galaxy in the MLS final later today. I think it's my sixteenth match of the season. It's Beckham's final game for the club.

Go Galaxy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Had the day to myself while the family went shopping so I had an afternoon at the bookies, walked out £420 up and a bet on tiger woods winning the chevron challenge tournament. He's currently three behind McDowell.

Nice bonus just before xmas. Gave the other half £250 which should guarantee me getting my winkie licked.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:24 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Had the day to myself while the family went shopping so I had an afternoon at the bookies, walked out £420 up and a bet on tiger woods winning the chevron challenge tournament. He's currently three behind McDowell.

Nice bonus just before xmas. Gave the other half £250 which should guarantee me getting my winkie licked.

You have to pay for it ???????

Sreak n eggs brunch at Tring rugby club........... first team win at home.........England beat the All Blacks on the big screen....... Tringy now very pissed..........blow job in the morning if I make the tea.
Happy dayyyyyyyyyyyys...................................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:42 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Sreak n eggs brunch at Tring rugby club........... first team win at home.........England beat the All Blacks on the big screen....... Tringy now very pissed..........blow job in the morning if I make the tea.

You make her tea?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

You make her tea?

What I want to know is who he's giving the blowjob to affraid cheers affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
So what are the fine patrons of ATD doing today as a football replacement?

Pottering, mostly. Interspersed with a bit of faffing about and some idling.

The same as every other Saturday*, in fact.

*That's every other Saturday since the start of this season, not every alternate Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:46 am

soz, watched the hastings game and then creepy crawley. cutting me broad beans down today, theyre a tad frostbitten
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:56 am

I slept through most of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread   Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Not the FA Cup 2nd Round Match Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next