Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The latest Grandstand delay excuse......

Go down 
+23
Dingle
mouldyoldgoat
Richard Blight
Tgwu
Elias
argyle_till_i_die
mannameadbabe
Greenskin
Coxside_Green
seadog
Dougie
greensleeves
Sir Francis Drake
Graham Clark
green_genie
Tringreen
Rickler
watgull
Dane
Freathy
Lord Melbury
Peggy
Czarcasm
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

The latest Grandstand delay excuse...... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The latest Grandstand delay excuse......   The latest Grandstand delay excuse...... - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:10 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Don't Panic YM Laughing 
You just wondered how long it would be before Don't Panic turns up to tag team with the comedian spowell. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: The latest Grandstand delay excuse......   The latest Grandstand delay excuse...... - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:58 pm

I see the Novotel is boarded up now, ready to be knocked down & re-developed (can't remember what as) & the Sherford development is said to be all set to start in the New Year at last.

Lots of busy builders that won't need to undercut each other for the brent shilling, not that that is the real reason of course.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: The latest Grandstand delay excuse......   The latest Grandstand delay excuse...... - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:41 pm

Novotel  =  out of town  shopping mall...if you think marsh mills roundabout is busy now,...going to be a lot more triffic ...
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The latest Grandstand delay excuse......   The latest Grandstand delay excuse...... - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:01 pm

ZYPH wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Looking at the pasoti thread there does not seem to be much interest in the topic other than from Newell (posting as IJN and spowell92) and his bootboys, postcode and Ollie10.

Will it achieve anything as Brent has shown very little regard for the wants of the fans so far? Perhaps he could be questioned on his ludicrous £1m a year turnover prediction.
He always has to chuck in the line about leaving his self imposed exile like it's something he deserves credit for Laughing 

He's not in any exile atall, apart from under the username Chris Webb.  I'm sure he's very much active under a different name as he was on here maybe he's a forker this time, or maybe a knifer. He's been the spooner afterall.

When he was offered the 'job' of Argyle President, it was to promote the club throughout the south west. So his 'self imposed exile' is a dereliction of duty surely.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So his 'self imposed exile' from the internet websites is a deriliction of duty is it.......I can't remember previous Argyle Presidents having used the PAFC websites.....in fact the previous President never came near Plymouth in the whole of his life....that is assuming my aging memory serves me correctly.
Yes it is a dereliction of duty. How many other Presidents even had the internet? And, yes... The Japanese one was guilty of dereliction also.

It's also a dereliction of duty for Chris Webb not to interact with this site.

To his credit.. He said he had reevaluated things after his father died and was going to step back. Fair enough... But he's stepped so far back he should step down. Coming out of the woodwork just to stage this PR stunt for Brent is just patronizing.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The latest Grandstand delay excuse......   The latest Grandstand delay excuse...... - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 9:29 pm

Keep pushing my Councillor for answers

Hi Brian

Questions I like you to answer
1st would you support Community Asset buy out of Home Park rather then Mr Brent filling more of his pocket.

2nd Will you support Mr Brent plan to force PCC to start charging for parking in central park car-park so he can sell his in HHP to NCP

To your questions

1.    Until all facts are brought to cabinet I am unable to comment.  But one must take into account that it is what is best for Plymouth

2.    As above.

Hope you are keeping well

Kind regards  Brian
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The latest Grandstand delay excuse......   The latest Grandstand delay excuse...... - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Apparently, breeze blocks are more expensive at the minute.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If, as Newell insinuates, the price of blocks is an actual bone fide factor in the build not happening yet, it just adds more weight to the theory that Brent is properly struggling to put together the finance to get this off the ground.

There's hope yet bheys!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing :
lol! 
You really could'nt make this shite up, people will start to wonder if dear James is really telling us the truth!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The latest Grandstand delay excuse......   The latest Grandstand delay excuse...... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The latest Grandstand delay excuse......
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6