Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Further Down The Line ?????

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Further Down The Line ????? Empty
PostSubject: Further Down The Line ?????   Further Down The Line ????? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:10 am

If he doesn't know when it's starting who does ?

Starnes said "There was 'an awful lot' going on in the background, including the club's plans for a new stand.

But he added: "Those sort of things manifest themselves further down the line, which can be frustrating"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As for being patient with the playing side of things, are you sure Mr Starnes ? we've just lived through the worst period in the clubs history, a nightmare that's lasted 5-6 years and isn't over yet but tens of thousands of people still care deeply about the club and on average about 7,000 roll up for every home game.............i think the fans have been extremely patient.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Further Down The Line ?????   Further Down The Line ????? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:18 am

Some really valid comments after the article.

"Turned the corner?" I hope you're not being a bit premature after two injury time winners Martyn. The fans have put up with so much shit but you still plead for patience.

No news on the grandstand again except to say it will manifest further down the line, or dreckly as some would say.

I hope there's not another embarrassing FA Cup first round exit to non league opposition to piss all over your "Turned the corner" fireworks.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Further Down The Line ?????   Further Down The Line ????? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:26 am

Always vague comments from the club concerning the stand..

"It will be built after the Portsmouth game"
"It will be built after March 2014"
"These sort of things manifest themselves further down the line"

All smell of a crock of **** in my opnion, no concrete dates, and no concrete dates will never be announced. it would just keep slipping and slipping and will gradually never happen in my opinion.

Too much of the words "After" and "Future" in the comments for my liking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Further Down The Line ?????   Further Down The Line ????? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:33 am

The club and it's officials need to grow a pair and a thicker skin whilst they are at it. As the people in cHARGE of our club they have a duty to run it to the best of their abilities, as a paying customer you have a right to voice an opinion, I see the Daily Sellout used the word "snipe" instead of "valid criticism" pertaining to the manager and players FFS, Sheridan knows the score if he doesn't perform he'll be off but why are we fans criticised by Starnes for pointing out the obvious? As for the patience comment that is funny as FOOK!
The new stand will be started "imminently" Martin, that is the correct historical phrase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Further Down The Line ?????   Further Down The Line ????? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:38 am

Greenjock wrote:
Some really valid comments after the article.

"Turned the corner?" I hope you're not being a bit premature after two injury time winners Martyn. The fans have put up with so much shit but you still plead for patience.

No news on the grandstand again except to say it will manifest further down the line, or dreckly as some would say.

I hope there's not another embarrassing FA Cup first round exit to non league opposition to piss all over your "Turned the corner" fireworks.
Most definitely are. 

Starnes says some strange things and comes across as somebody who knows very little about football or football supporters, maybe that's why Jimmy gave him the job !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Further Down The Line ?????   Further Down The Line ????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Further Down The Line ?????
Page 1 of 1