Feel sorry for hibs, this just happened to them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spitting image of the lamps goal against germany
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Goal line tech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal line tech    Goal line tech  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:54 pm

It won't be needed for any goal that argyle will be attacking with the likes of chads or feeny up front!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Goal line tech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal line tech    Goal line tech  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:02 pm

Another shocker. They were saying on Sky it was doubtful it'd be introduced in Scotland though due to cost.

Understandable, what with being a Third World Country 'an all that... Razz
Back to top Go down

Goal line tech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal line tech    Goal line tech  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:25 pm

safe to say it was a clear goal would have been a cracker if it stood. Good job goal line tech is coming in hopefully it wont be like the rugby and cricket checks ie disputed tries or outs.

mind you that griffths player is a jeremy kyle guest in waiting lol
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Goal line tech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal line tech    Goal line tech  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:28 am

if you bring on video evidence it needs to be for EVERY decision.
Back to top Go down

Goal line tech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal line tech    Goal line tech  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:07 am

Lord Aviva wrote:

it will be overkilled and ruin games as the likes of sir alex will dispute every desicion going.

i think the goalline tech will tell the ref if its a goal by informing him on a watch. which is a good idea in theroy, will it work for real only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Goal line tech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal line tech    Goal line tech  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:36 am

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Lord Aviva wrote:

it will be overkilled and ruin games as the likes of sir alex will dispute every desicion going.

i think the goalline tech will tell the ref if its a goal by informing him on a watch. which is a good idea in theroy, will it work for real only time will tell.

Hopefully managers or coaches will only have a certain amount of calls per game.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Goal line tech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal line tech    Goal line tech  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:38 am

Ferguson would still complain. He'd probably say the technology used elsewhere was better or something like that.
Back to top Go down

Goal line tech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal line tech    Goal line tech  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:09 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Lord Aviva wrote:

Hopefully managers or coaches will only have a certain amount of calls per game.

it would still be overused you may aswell bring in timeouts for all the good they will do.

Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Goal line tech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal line tech    Goal line tech  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:32 pm

'welcome back to this afternoons game at old trafford. we're in the 17th hour of injury time, united still trail by a goal to nil... some people think its all over and theyve gone home..'
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Goal line tech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal line tech    Goal line tech  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:20 pm

Lord Aviva wrote:

Give that man a bag of carrots.

All or nothing!

Let's all cry for a bunch of Sweaties that was robbed, what about the sheep shaggers that was robbed by a diabolical lino's decision?

The utter banality of making this change in order to accomodate perhaps three or four dodgy goal line shouts a season is obvious when you consider how many goals might be scored, or even wiped off the board, by getting all the off side shouts correct.

The wrong shout, at the wrong time, for all the wrong reasons.

The ref makes a bad call tough, any player who queries a call gets an instant yellow in my book, anyone that gets gobby or in an officials face, an instant red with a three match ban, it's time to shut these gobby overpaid and under educated tw@s up for good, cut out all that bullpoo and the ball would be in play 20% longer.

If they want to do something with their video equipment start retrospectively banning the cheats, minimum three match ban for conning the ref or going down like a girl when they have hardly been touched, turn it back into a man's game.
Back to top Go down

Goal line tech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal line tech    Goal line tech  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Or alternatively we could have a foolproof system where a light comes on when the ball crosses the line taking all of half a second for certain goals to be verified.

It'll kill the spontaneity of the game all those extra half seconds!
Back to top Go down

Goal line tech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal line tech    Goal line tech  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:07 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Or alternatively we could have a foolproof system where a light comes on when the ball crosses the line taking all of half a second for certain goals to be verified.

It'll kill the spontaneity of the game all those extra half seconds!

the system coming in is like that. there will be a laser gfun scanning the goalline and when the ball crosses the line the gun sends a signal saying goal to the ref which appears on a special watch.

that seems fool proof to me but whether it works for balls on the line it remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Goal line tech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal line tech    Goal line tech  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:56 pm

What about the hawkeye system used in tenis? It might work for football.

Back to top Go down

Goal line tech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal line tech    Goal line tech  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:13 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
What about the hawkeye system used in tenis? It might work for football.

thats pretty much what they are using
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Goal line tech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal line tech    Goal line tech  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:18 pm

cheers

I bet it will be a feck up from start to finish if the FA and FIFA are involved!

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Goal line tech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal line tech    Goal line tech  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:58 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Lord Aviva wrote:

Give that man a bag of carrots.

All or nothing!

Let's all cry for a bunch of Sweaties that was robbed, what about the sheep shaggers that was robbed by a diabolical lino's decision?

The utter banality of making this change in order to accomodate perhaps three or four dodgy goal line shouts a season is obvious when you consider how many goals might be scored, or even wiped off the board, by getting all the off side shouts correct.

The wrong shout, at the wrong time, for all the wrong reasons.

The ref makes a bad call tough, any player who queries a call gets an instant yellow in my book, anyone that gets gobby or in an officials face, an instant red with a three match ban, it's time to shut these gobby overpaid and under educated tw@s up for good, cut out all that bullpoo and the ball would be in play 20% longer.

If they want to do something with their video equipment start retrospectively banning the cheats, minimum three match ban for conning the ref or going down like a girl when they have hardly been touched, turn it back into a man's game.

Oh yes........... and both captains to have 2 appeals to the tv ref per match if they feel a critical injustice has occured eg unfair dismissal or players being dragged down in the box at corners/free kicks. The refs always bottle it and give free kicks to defenders.
Back to top Go down

Goal line tech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal line tech    Goal line tech  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Feel sorry for hibs, this just happened to them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spitting image of the lamps goal against germany

IS THAT A FACKING LG TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goal line tech  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goal line tech    Goal line tech  Empty

Back to top Go down

Goal line tech
Page 1 of 1