Tringreen
Flat_Track_Bully
Han Solos Other Ship
mouldyoldgoat
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:35 pm

Tringreen wrote:
The rugby was good.Cool 
It was indeed cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:36 pm

where is this heavy rain the northampton comms are going on about :S i dont live that far from home park and i havent seen a drop all day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:37 pm

BRANSTON booked then substituted for Youngy, comon Argo bury the muthas.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Couldn't score in a brothel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:38 pm

oh here is the rain lol
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:39 pm

Why am I still glued to sky score centre ffs ? !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:44 pm

ffs our strikers couldnt score on a night out in newcastle
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:48 pm

Thank feck for that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:48 pm

I knew we'd win.

I've heard that to thank them for their efforts the players are being given a night out in Newcastle. Very Happy 

Last edited by knecht on Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:49 pm

get that man a geordie slag Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:53 pm

harvey's cameos are getting shorter and shorter lol
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:56 pm

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Yesssss!!!!!! Always thought Allesandro a good player!cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:58 pm

The late late Argyle show again cheers 

Aiming for the dizzy heights of mid-table with an unbeaten run of three games and three clean sheets in a row!

The defence looks sorted so it's still a case of finding more goals. Play-offs anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:00 pm

happy we won Smile

but i have to ask how long will the "fans" of sheridan put up with ugly dull football if it brings in 3 points week in and week out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Angry wrote:
happy we won Smile

but i have to ask how long will the "fans" of sheridan put up with ugly dull football if it brings in 3 points week in and week out?
As long as the three points keep on coming. No one moans if you're winning. 1-0 to the Argyle....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Cheer up Angry you miserable chunt! Sounds like youre sad we won? Three point is just that, mid table mediocrity here we come! cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:07 pm

We won so sheridans tactics worked, but playing four centre halfs in a home game against low level relegation rivals is shocking, pay twenty one quid for that john? i don't think so!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !

Oh to be able to dream of mid table mediocrity in the basement division !

Be grateful we saved the club !

Youum naaaaat a praaaaper faaaaaaaan...................... geddon.

ps Boothroyd out......... looks like I got him wrong Embarassed 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Feck it I'm going to celebrate, it's the first time we have won a six pointer for about five years!drunken jocolor 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Iggy wrote:
Cheer up Angry you miserable chunt! Sounds like youre sad we won? Three point is just that, mid table mediocrity here we come! cheers 
i merely asked a question that im sure would have been asked by someone on the farm tonight. Besides Argyle winning won me £10 so who says i was sad they won cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:25 pm

Angry wrote:
happy we won Smile

I'd take 1-0 all season thankyou very much and listening to the comms it didn't sound like "ugly dull football", we tried to play football in difficult conditions and created quite a few chances again............if only we could unearth the new Tommy Tynan we'd be winning 5 or 6 nil. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:47 pm

It wasn't Samba football by any means, but what was promising was that we actually created a fair few chances. It was a definite improvement albeit against a shit Northampton side. Very Happy jocolor 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:00 pm

Actually looked not too bad at times, it was a shit game between 2 shit sides,
Maybe just maybe something.....nah
Its all bollocks lol! 
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:14 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
It wasn't Samba football by any means, but what was promising was that we actually created a fair few chances. It was a definite improvement albeit against a shit Northampton side. Very Happy jocolor 
It was.After the first 20 minutes,i thought Argyle's football at times was as fluent as it's been for a while,worked the ball down the flanks quite well and got in a lot of crosses which went to waste-don't think the strikers could complain too much about the service today.Having implicitly criticised the strikers,i thought Alessandro had his best game for Argyle so far in general terms,hopefully the goal will increase his self belief.Argyle didn't really look like conceding today,a few shots from distance from Northampton and it looked as though someone headed against his own post in the first half but Berry had a stormer,his best for some time and Trotman seems to get better by the week,making me eat my words and good for him.Never going to be a classic,two teams low on confidence playing in a swirling wind, but the game was actually better than i thought it would be and three clean sheets in a row which, if you haven't got players who are going to score prolifically,is the way ahead i guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cobblers Match Thread...   Cobblers Match Thread... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cobblers Match Thread...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next