Lord Melbury
Peggy
Lord Tisdale
Jethro
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

MiniStand Start date? Empty
PostSubject: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:10 pm

All gone a bit quiet on the shops wiv a little stand development? i thought after the pompey game jimmy was odering the concrete for the footings!don't tell me nobody wants to get involved in jimmy's scheme, and that the Real grandstand will still be there this time next year..
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
All gone a bit quiet on the shops wiv a little stand development? i thought after the pompey game jimmy was odering the concrete for the footings!don't tell me nobody wants to get involved in jimmy's scheme, and that the Real grandstand will still be there this time next year..
it won't be done on time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:15 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
it won't be done on time.
No backing no start date, i dont think it will happen, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:16 pm

hopefull Brent Fecks off, feck the land,
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:19 pm

"its blue its square argyles going there thanks James Brent thanks James Brent."?????

As ever behind the curve.

It's brill, it's Skrill, it's Argyle's next big thrill!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:21 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
"its blue its square argyles going there thanks James Brent thanks James Brent."?????

still not as big a joke as your away end:http://www.bbc 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:22 pm

it will be starting soon
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:25 pm

Angry wrote:
it will be starting soon
soon being ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:31 pm

Angry wrote:
it will be starting soon
various jimmy's have been giving vague promises for years, the grand stand is more likely to fall down, than get knocked down by a developer wannabbe who owns a football club.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:31 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Angry wrote:
it will be starting soon
various jimmy's have been giving vague promises for years, the grand stand is more likely to fall down, than get knocked down by a developer wannabbe who owns a football club.
lol! 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

You really think not?

I will take the Billy Big Bollox Gargs in the Conference over a decent away end at Sid James every time.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:41 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

You really think not?

I will take the Billy Big Bollox Gargs in the Conference over a decent away end at Sid James every time.
I thought it was illegal to think in exeter
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Tim Chown's said something on one of the Trust board threads about a heads-up that work won't start til next year. I couldn't find where this came from when I tried to find it, but Tim wouldn't post something like that if there wasn't some foundation* to it.

* See what I did there? Cool 
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:10 pm

Wasn't he given a shed load of money to do the Pavilions ages ago ?
Still no sign of anything at all moving there so if that's anything to go by it may be years before anything gets built at HP, meantime the balloon payment for the creditors edges ever closer & I really cannot see Brent hanging around to have to pay that.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:14 pm

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!! affraid 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:

I thought it was illegal to think in exeter

Wouldn't have been much point siting one of the world's top universities there were that the case, would it bright boy?
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Wouldn't have been much point siting one of the world's top universities there were that the case, would it bright boy?
Not many locals clever enough to go there though Tis, all Chinese & rich kids !
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:18 pm

Any chance of a groundshare with the Chiefs Tis ? Try to climb on the back of their new found status and be taken seriously for once ?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Jimmy boy gonna do one soon with all the money.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:42 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Any chance of a groundshare with the Chiefs Tis ? Try to climb on the back of their new found status and be taken seriously for once ?

Always happy not to be taken seriously, flying below the radar is most definitely our thang.

I know you boys crave status and credibility way beyond your capabilities, fortunately we don't so keeping up with the Chiefs, one of only two English teams to win on day one of the Heiny Cup, is not an issue.

Either way I can state without fear of equivocation that we shall never be buddying up at Sandy P.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:44 pm

FY 310 wrote:
Wasn't he given a shed load of money to do the Pavilions ages ago ?
Still no sign of anything at all moving there so if that's anything to go by it may be years before anything gets built at HP, meantime the balloon payment for the creditors edges ever closer & I really cannot see Brent hanging around to have to pay that.
I think he was given two million to finance the running of it until the development took its place - not literally for the building of it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Ah right, cheers Knecht. I only remember it was a big number, didn't know what it was for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:27 am

This comes from within, Please use imagination while reading : Distinct lack of necessaries forces kickoff to be delayed. The big cheese is petrified of losing credibility and more, Something's got to give.

Stay Tuned, Asti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:09 am

AstiSpumante wrote:
This comes from within, Please use imagination while reading : Distinct lack of necessaries forces kickoff to be delayed. The big cheese is petrified of losing credibility and more, Something's got to give.

Stay Tuned, Asti.
Mmhh, barrel load of popcorn & Tribute on order - this is gonna be a corker then!!
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:10 am

Peggy wrote:
Tim Chown's said something on one of the Trust board threads about a heads-up that work won't start til next year. I couldn't find where this came from when I tried to find it, but Tim wouldn't post something like that if there wasn't some foundation* to it.

* See what I did there? Cool 
Peggy, Tim was referring to Graham's earlier post where he surmised that start date wouldn't be til 2014 because Akkeron hadn't fulfilled any of the pre-conditions in the Planning Approval, eg access road and Outland Rd junction details.

I wonder if it is still more to do with securing the operator for the car park and Ice Rink, as I would have expected to have seen some enabling work being carried out by now.

Maybe potential investors have seen the same flaws in the development that many others have. Would you put a pay & display car park next to a free one? Ice Rinks of that size are in financial trouble across the country.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MiniStand Start date?   MiniStand Start date? Empty

Back to top Go down

MiniStand Start date?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next