Damon.Lenszner
Rickler
Czarcasm
Peggy
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The attack dogs are out again. Empty
PostSubject: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:34 pm

Once again the Yorkshire Terrier's are ankle nipping at Damon again.

I found this reply by Newell amusing and so full of irony it's overflowing:

The pig wrote:
You, as usual are playing the virtuous card, and yet your background is one of deceit and dirty tricks.
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=79847

Popcorn needed from page 3 popcorn 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:11 pm

Unless Damon has inside knowledge then he's opened himself up for attack here unnecessarily. The pack have attacked, and attacked effectively. It's a shame Damon has resigned from the PASB as I am if the opinion that whilst it exists it should be swamped by critical members of the Trust. Newell has his "kill".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:11 pm

His master will be pleased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:06 pm

It will all come out in the wash - get the feeling it will all be too late then, the club is dying on its feet!! What comes from all this is that the clubs' fanbase is fractured at a time it needed to be strong and together - don't care much anymore anyhow!! Keep it up Damon!!
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Yea Man wrote:

The pig wrote:
You, as usual are playing the virtuous card, and yet your background is one of deceit and dirty tricks.

Would it be a good time to remind ourselves just how hypocritical that statement is?

After all, this is the man who kept Flickr dossiers on fellow supporters, paid somebody to set up a spoof website to slander (or is it libel? - no matter) fellow supporters, tried to get the club to cancel a Q&A session with Brent for fellow supporters, tried to get a fellow supporters' phone hacked, set up and/or condoned the use of multi-user pseudonyms to spread rumours about fellow supporters including elected Trust leaders ... What have I forgotten?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Why's Damon resigned from the PASB then?

A great shame. Net result = Brent gets an even easier ride.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:33 pm

Yea Man wrote:

The pig wrote:
Yep, full of deceit and Irony..

Hardly unsurprising that it seems to have escaped  the attention of Porky Newell's one cell brain that the Pasoti mods were complicit at the time in allowing 'Cockney Green' to operate in his 'deceitful and dirty, tricky' way.  Just as they were in the nearly all the recent shenanigans concerning dirty tricks on the internet - which is hardly surprising as many of them are the very same people!!

Nothing has changed, or ever will do on that site, until the likes of Postcody, Angry Andy, Ottawa Green et al are all thrown out on their rumps.

But that won't happen whilst the biggest lowlife in Argyle internet history has his trotter prints all over the site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
It will all come out in the wash - get the feeling it will all be too late then, the club is dying on its feet!! What comes from all this is that the clubs' fanbase is fractured at a time it needed to be strong and together - don't care much anymore anyhow!! Keep it up Damon!!
I think With all respect Damon walked into a trap, I think there might be 'good news' around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:11 pm

I suggested that it would be helpful if the PASB were to ask the club directly whether or not the manager was on a part time contract - thinking it would be an easy way of quashing the rumours. The Chairman of the PASB replied stating that I should provide some written evidence of this before the question would be asked. Enough is enough ladies and gents. I have tried, really tried to ensure PASB was there to ask the questions that the fans wanted answering. But the Board of the football club has ensured that nothing and i mean nothing will be answered in a straight manner. The last joint meeting asked a very pertinent question about increased rent Argyle now has to pay for land that is Akkerons. That was over 2 weeks ago and still no answer.

I have just about run out of any hope of that body ever being fit for purpose. Ok it took me a lot longer than most of you but i got there in the end.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:27 pm

The thread shows the 'political' nature of the inner circle and it's periphery at Argyle. IjN breaks is Pasoti exile again (again) (again) (again) (again) (you know the rest) and in pile the Site Manager with his little black excel sheet of quotes and misdemeanours, Lee Leigh Jameson recent directors box visitor PASB rep REAL mate who has said little on Argyle on Pasoti in recent times and Andy S keyboard warrior and business friend of Nikkkk. All you need is the President to post (and whose to say he hasnt using a pseudonym) and for IjN to suggest John Lloyd is playing underhand games and you have the usual REAL mate full quota.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:44 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
I suggested that it would be helpful if the PASB were to ask the club directly whether or not the manager was on a part time contract - thinking it would be an easy way of quashing the rumours. The Chairman of the PASB replied stating that I should provide some written evidence of this before the question would be asked. Enough is enough ladies and gents. I have tried, really tried to ensure PASB was there to ask the questions that the fans wanted answering. But the Board of the football club has ensured that nothing and i mean nothing will be answered in a straight manner. The last joint meeting asked a very pertinent question about increased rent Argyle now has to pay for land that is Akkerons. That was over 2 weeks ago and still no answer.

I have just about run out of any hope of that body ever being fit for purpose. Ok it took me a lot longer than most of you but i got there in the end.

I've said it before that I know for a fact, JS worked last season for free on the basis that if he kept argyle in the league it would be reflected in his new contract. This is how he got the job.

Cheap option for Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

The fact was you kept trying.... They won the battle... They'll probably win the war too if the victory is to keep argyle crap

Now you are outside the tent maybe you can tell us what happened that day you ran into Heaney?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:22 am

The 'attack dogs' are pussies. They won't come on here and debate because they're not intelligent enough and their lies would be exposed.

When caught out they scream 'libel !' and delete. Yet no action has ever been taken.

I still reckon a sponsored 'Jeremy Kyle'  style , lie detector special would be hilarious. Imagine the number of pasties n pints the GT's could shift at such a live event:twisted: 

I'm willing to take the test. The likes of Nool, De Liar, Snooper, Where's Webby, and the rest of the self promoting scumbags, wouldn't dare.

How's about a grand each stake, for charidee and the liars lose their stake ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:33 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

So now no questions will be asked by the PASB reps unless there is evidence of some sort of perceived wrong doing?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:51 am

In the absence of DeLiar or Nool, Angry S is damping down any possible murmurings of dissent - bizarrely from Dunlop!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=79859
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:54 am

Czarcasm wrote:
In the absence of DeLiar or Nool, Angry S is damping down any possible murmurings of dissent - bizarrely from Dunlop!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=79859
Makes you wonder who Mr Dunlop was talking about.  I didn't see the orignal post.  Did anyone else?

And of course REAL mate Dunlop has broken rule 12 of the Pasoti agreement

"If you disagree with something the moderators did, fine, disagree and let us know, but do it politely through PM or email ONLY. Complaining on the forums is not permitted. If your thread or post was moved/closed/removed there was a good reason for it. Do not start a new one."

What sanction for one of the Site Owners REAL mates?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:12 am

I didn't see his original post either so it could have been any of 'them', they all seem to be doing pretty well from Brents generous hospitality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:24 am

Dunlop wrote:
Tony
Looking through the photos on Greensonscreen there was a photograph of JonB sitting in the front row of the directors box, I can't remember word for word but the point I was making is the PASB are there to scrutinise and challenge the club, and the PASB was becoming a joke day by day. The headline was PASB personal gain. End of post.

I am sure the sensitive mod (I wonder if he is a supporter of the PASB) will let me know if I have left anything out or perhaps not.

Tony there are many Argyle fans you included have had match day experience nothing wrong with that fantastic,but sitting in the front row next to James Brent looks to say the least a bit dodgy,I have been told he sits in the directors box quite often, I am not sure if that is correct.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:27 am

Dunlop's original post asked how a member of the PASB could be acting independently as a fans' representative while at the same time sitting next to the chairman in the directors' box.

There was a reply agreeing with this observation.

Surprising that the whole post rather than the small part of the post raising the matter of 'personal gain' was deleted.

Surely a very valid question was asked by the OP and one which deserves an answer. A bit like asking how many days a week our manager is expected to spend with our team.

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:38 am

So that was two PASB members in the Directors box on Saturday. I wonder why Dunlop failed to notice London Branch representative in the mix as well.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 am

And Dunlop must be heading for a ban for his 'jobsworth' comment to a mod. Unless he has REAL mates in high places (anyone noticed the D man getting lippy every since his close association with the p(r)oxy director?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:49 am

Dougie wrote:
The thread shows the 'political' nature of the inner circle and it's periphery at Argyle.  IjN breaks is Pasoti exile again (again) (again) (again) (again) (you know the rest) and in pile the Site Manager with his little black excel sheet of quotes and misdemeanours, Lee Leigh Jameson recent directors box visitor PASB rep REAL mate  who has said little on Argyle on Pasoti in recent times and Andy S keyboard warrior and business friend of Nikkkk.  All you need is the President to post (and whose to say he hasnt using a pseudonym) and for IjN to suggest John Lloyd is playing underhand games and you have the usual REAL mate full quota.
So, does this mean the Empire of PAFC is a well and truly sealed society, void of all dissent, differing opinions, outsiders, newcomers. Is PAFC sealed and rubber stamped 'closed'?

The attack dogs are out again. 10321282-rubber-stamp-closed-concept-on-a-white-background
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:49 am

What an absolute slimeball Jon B has (predictably) turned out to be. Sat cosying up to Brent in the front row. What a joke of an organisation the PASB is becoming.

Dunno where Hooper is, but if you squeezed him into the D.Box, then found room for Cerbs (who must be fuming he's still having to frequent the cheap seats) you'd have the Full Monty as far as the Akkeron Arse-Licking Society is concerned.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:53 am

There was an old rumour of our favourite snooper dining with James. Nothing confirmed of course. But it's why I think all interactions by PASB members with any of the board of directors should be minuted at the start of any meetings. It would be the correct, transparent and honest thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:10 am

Jon, Mr Corporate Governance b, has become the reluctant one's educated, wrap the pasb up in corporate bollox, chief jamboy. The coarse, yobbo types are now kept in the background for the real dirty work.

'Corporate governance refers to the system by which corporations are directed and controlled. The governance structure specifies the distribution of rights and responsibilities among different participants in the corporation (such as the board of directors, managers, shareholders, creditors, auditors, regulators, and other stakeholders) and specifies the rules and procedures for making decisions in corporate affairs. Governance provides the structure through which corporations set and pursue their objectives, while reflecting the context of the social, regulatory and market environment. Governance is a mechanism for monitoring the actions, policies and decisions of corporations. Governance involves the alignment of interests among the stakeholders.[1][2][3]
There has been renewed interest in the corporate governance practices of modern corporations, particularly in relation to accountability, since the high-profile collapses of a number of large corporations during 2001–2002, most of which involved accounting fraud. Corporate scandals of various forms have maintained public and political interest in the regulation of corporate governance.'

Not so long ago he was photographed at a freak meet, at the Cherry Tree, along with Cerbs n Symons. Funny old world innit ?

Last edited by Tringreen on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The attack dogs are out again.   The attack dogs are out again. Empty

Back to top Go down

The attack dogs are out again.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next