+2
PatDunne
Earwegoagain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

We are under attack. Empty
PostSubject: We are under attack.   We are under attack. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 9:06 am

Normal white men that is. I see the latest thinly disguised attempt to discredit us starts with a website where on the face of it young girls list their dreadful experience at the hands of us men whilst at school. Its being driven by a RAPE CULTURE and us men need to train our boys not to be so rapey.
On the other hand it could be (and definitely is imo) a ruse developed by militant feminists who have fook all better to do than cry victim and drive more wedges between an already fractured society. Firstly all these allegations are anonymous, secondly they could possibly be written by middle aged women with an axe to grind with all men and if you've been raped or sexually assaulted shorely a visit to the old bill would be more effective?
Personally I think that there is a toxic culture running deep through the yoof of today driven by gangster rap culture, misogyny, intimidation and violence all occour as result, (not to mention black on black knife crimes and murder that is also somehow our fault despite really having fook all to do with us either) women are portrayed as Ho's, Bitches and tramps, being a murdering gangster with a BMW full of Ho's living off the proceeds of heavy drug dealing is seen as the new UNI for lots of kids now. Sadly none of that is the fault of us normal white blokes and I'm fooking sick of it all now, I'm not a racist, I'm not a rapist and if people want a scapegoat then sadly they will have to become "racists" to find one.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: We are under attack.   We are under attack. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 9:17 am

The only people left to blame for the failings of the world are white males, everyone one else is a victim.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: We are under attack.   We are under attack. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 9:40 am

White people cannot be racially discriminated according to some. Which is a load of bollocks.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We are under attack.   We are under attack. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:24 am

its the digital world today sadly. mass hysteria and over reactions to everything and alot of it fake outrage fueled by social media sites that don't do enough to clamp down on incitement and fake news at the best of times.

Soon the reality of doctor who's cybermen will be the future of human race if cancel culture isnt stopped.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: We are under attack.   We are under attack. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: We are under attack.   We are under attack. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 6:28 pm

POI wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: We are under attack.   We are under attack. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 6:57 pm

Very good POI.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: We are under attack.   We are under attack. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:05 am

The content of this race report released overnight is mind boggling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are under attack.   We are under attack. Empty

Back to top Go down

We are under attack.
Page 1 of 1