seadog
Mock Cuncher
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:41 am

Quote :
Chris Errington @ChrisErrington1

#pafc assistant boss Gary Owers tells The Herald tomorrow how the Dockyard derby with Portsmouth is a chance to put smiles on fans' faces.
It seems he is still to under the weather to speak to the Herald about our BIG game on Saturday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:41 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Lots of rumours of JS's lack of time spent at HP. If they are to be believed then I can only guess that one of the three following are true:
1. His contract was so amateurishly drawn up that he could attend training as and when he pleased.
2. His contract was drawn up professionally, he is brwaking the terms of that contract by non attendance and could be sacked without compensation immediately.
3. He is on a part time contract for part time money.
If either 1 or 3 turn out to be true then Brent is a complete failure as a football club owner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:24 pm

Oh FFS! I really have had enough, whether this is true or not the performances this season are more lacklustre than last, sort it out Brent you dithering buffoon.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:07 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
happypilgrim wrote:
well thankyou , one got a little dissalusioned on ahem another forum Smile
Welcome - little by little fans are seeing right through the crystal clear control freaking over there and slipping into a site with a bit more freedom!!Very Happy 

Yes indeed,as they can now see that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:27 pm

Gary_Wills
Post subject: Re: Nearly 50 yearsPostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:11 pm
Friend

An unentertaining team, a prickly manager, lazy disinterested players, a clueless chairman can all be changed.
The morepermanent development of Home and Central Park, whether inspiring or whether leaving a sour taste, might impact numbers more long term perhaps.  

Online IJN
Post subject: Re: Nearly 50 yearsPostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:00 pm

It's not good is it (ignore Mr Wills usual diatribe)?

My 47th and my most depressing I think, it just doesn't seem as if we're ever going to win again does it.

However, we are fans, some have to man up a bit, get over the dissapointment and carry on with this torture, it HAS to get better surely???

Let's hope for some better luck/play/results and perhaps we can look back and think 'what were we worried about'.

Online greengenes
Post subject: Re: Nearly 50 yearsPostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:03 pm
Staff

I have decided I am going Saturday after all . Bleddy drug innit  

Online IJN
Post subject: Re: Nearly 50 yearsPostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:05 pm

Laughing

Funny thing is, most on here knew you were going to say that.

My name is Ian Newell and I'm an Argyleholic.  🤦

Online greengenes
Post subject: Re: Nearly 50 yearsPostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:09 pm
Staff

I think I am an Argylemasochist

No. thou art an Aviva. Geddon.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] jocolor
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:32 pm

Iggy wrote:
Oh FFS! I really have had enough, whether this is true or not the performances this season are more lacklustre than last, sort it out Brent you dithering buffoon.

I see in today's Herald that Gary Owers is saying that they - the management and team -  know how frustrated the fans are with the lack of anything remotely positive at the moment. Futhermore,he suggests that they too are feeling the disappoint Sad- of course they are ??..

He says that he is sure that the players are looking forward to the live game Vs Pompey and hopes they can put in a good showing cheers  - that is debatable.

He goes on to state that Argyle need a win,as it is a home game and the atmosphere should be a cracker - well,until one and all stream out of HP when Argyle find themselves in a right old pickle AGAIN Sleep .

He concludes by saying that they know the fans want them to do well and that the team know that too Thanks/OK .

It all smacks of desperation and trying to whip up the hype before the Pompey game. It also comes across as  - ''we have problems and we do not know how to resolve them,but we will try the best solution we can think of'' study .

Last edited by VillageGreen on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:39 pm

I don't fink that finkin is a speciality of this lot.

Errrrm yeh, y'know Fletch, was worse.

Who is advising the reluctant one ?

Nolliepoo reckoned that the fine gentleman listens to the other Windsor Boy. I fink there is a connection somewhere. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:58 pm

Looking under the weather or looking underwhelmed. You decide.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:15 pm

<<<STOPPRESS>>>

Greengenes in "oh woe is me" post shocker!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3