pepsipete
happypilgrim
seadog
Mock Cuncher
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:29 am

So is there any meat to the bones of this story?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:48 am

Just saw the goals. Blackmans 'goal' was heading at least 8yrds wide before deflecting in off a Swindon player. Shocked 

Any anoraks out there know what the capacity of that stand in photo 16 of the GoS set is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:49 am

Tringreen wrote:
Not a quivering lip amongst 'em !  Photo 38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The look so disinterested in what they are watching. I can only liken it too a fella being forced to watch Emmerdale when he would rather watch the simpsons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:53 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Just saw the goals. Blackmans 'goal' was heading at least 8yrds wide before deflecting in off a Swindon player. Shocked 

Any anoraks out there know what the capacity of that stand in photo 16 of the GoS set is?

Link
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:01 pm

It would look better with a school in one corner and a dental surgery in the other.

I'd rather have teeth pulled than have to endure the antics at the Theatre of Schemes these days.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:04 pm

GOB wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Link
Cheers Gob. Interesting. Same size as ours then, only their shelf is bigger and its at the front.

When you have a real stand to gauge 4,800 against, dare I say it, it doesn't look too bad. Shocked 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
GOB wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Link
Cheers Gob. Interesting. Same size as ours then, only their shelf is bigger and its at the front.

When you have a real stand to gauge 4,800 against, dare I say it, it doesn't look too bad. Shocked 
Yes but their main stand is the Arkell's stand that has a capacity of 5,800.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:31 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
GOB wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Link

This is more what I expect the Diddy Stand to look like but obviously with puke green seats rather than blue. Durr, wtf? Click the right hand arrow twice for a clearer view.

Link re-done properly by a mod. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:53 pm

can that link be any bigger lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 1:20 pm

He's been looking ill for a while but he is one of those fellas who could shave, shower and slip into a £1,000 suit and he'd still look like a tramp. When interviewed he tends to sound uninterested and just mumbles out a couple of lines ( even if we've won ) before looking for a sharp exit. According to all the match reports ( I've not been to a game this season ) and subsequent comments i've read he does seem to be a lot more withdrawn on the touchline. Is he feeling the pressure ? yes i think he is and rightly so but i do think despite everything he should be given more time to try to turn things around, according to Jock Motson last night's performance was promising. I believe giving him too much grief at the moment would be counterproductive, losing him and his staff now would not improve the sad situation we find ourselves in. There is one man though who should be taking far more flack than he seems to be at the moment.........James B***t, for treating our football club as a poor relation and investing the bare minimum in the team and the development of the stadium while preparing to spend tens of millions on other schemes at HHP and around the City which were only supposedly enabled by your 'saving' of PAFC is unacceptable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 1:31 pm

FFS Gaylord, can't you edit that link ? better still can a mod delete it ?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 1:38 pm

That Medway Stand that LT put up holds just under 3,500.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:41 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
That Medway Stand that LT put up holds just under 3,500.
Representing as it does a similar percentage of the overall capacity of the Priestfield as JB's DS would of the Gnome plus it has the added value of having a proportionally smaller upper tier, so I thought it was a reasonable representation of one possible future for the Theatre of Pork.

The Don Rogers stand is in itself a more than reasonable example of a stand of what should be a similar size, it should be considered though that despite having been around for a while it remains unfinished, Swindon did of course have the disadvantage of having to pay for it themselves.

I still get a kick when you 'tards rail against this freebie, you're getting a stadium which vastly exceeds your requirements for any realistic, foreseeable future, when the only circumstances in which anything bigger would be viable is the wholly ridiculous scenario of the Gargs in the Premiership,yes the Premiership not the Skrill Premiership, a situation which at current values would have the club with an extra £120 million to play with.

To any objective viewer you guys are like a bunch of spoiled kids practising for the Olympic dummy spitting championships.

Last edited by Lord Tisdale on Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:45 pm

So JS has gone then ?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Lots of rumours of JS's lack of time spent at HP. If they are to be believed then I can only guess that one of the three following are true:
1. His contract was so amateurishly drawn up that he could attend training as and when he pleased.
2. His contract was drawn up professionally, he is brwaking the terms of that contract by non attendance and could be sacked without compensation immediately.
3. He is on a part time contract for part time money.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:25 pm

I vote number 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:37 pm

It could only be 1 or 3.

I immediately ruled out 2 because it contained the word "professionally"
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:03 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Lots of rumours of JS's lack of time spent at HP. If they are to be believed then I can only guess that one of the three following are true:
1. His contract was so amateurishly drawn up that he could attend training as and when he pleased.
2. His contract was drawn up professionally, he is brwaking the terms of that contract by non attendance and could be sacked without compensation immediately.
Nearly a Roy Hodgson moment there.Hope this isn't the same sort of stuff that was "publicised" to undermine Williamson a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:52 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Before you appoint a new manager, is it common to get references from his previous employers like you would with most other jobs? There are rumours of Chesterfield being unhappy with JS's performance (over and above the results on the pitch) but if that were the case it would presumably come out if we got a reference for JS from the Chesterfield board.

Of course all these rumours could be bull, just fanning the flames of general fan dissatisfaction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:25 pm

Conversations between directors of clubs are common before any offer is made. Having said that I think JS had proved himself last season. Something seems to have changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:28 pm

No matter how you look at it there's a shit load of shit to go through yet!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:38 am

All this and Howard frikkin, run, run, run, Wilkinson , helping to plot the future of English football. Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:00 am

So what's the consensus? I think he'll be gone 'by mutual agreement'. Probably after Saturday's defeat against Pompey.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:04 am

So much for the, 'In Shezza we trust !'

PAFC Probably, the most village club in the land. No 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:12 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Flip a coin but I expect his reasons are based on him missing the North - always sackings up there so will probably walk into an new job, from what I've seen this is not the guy to kick butt down here, move on fella!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next