seadog
Mock Cuncher
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference Empty
PostSubject: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:04 pm

Cue rumours.

P'raps they asked him to declare his own sacking like good ol' Fletch?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:05 pm

Wasn't mentioned on BBC Wiltshire Suspect 
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:12 pm

Probably been reading pazzoti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:35 pm

i bet he has been given his p45 or there is something afoot. If he isnt well why go to the game :S
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:39 pm

Dodgy pint.
Back to top Go down
happypilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:42 pm

Sheridan out NOW !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Welcome HP
Back to top Go down
happypilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:48 pm

well thankyou , one got a little dissalusioned on ahem another forum Smile
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:52 pm

There is disillusionment here too, mainly with Mr Brent and his foot soldiers.
Back to top Go down
happypilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:56 pm

seadog wrote:
hmm my views on mr brent are probably a bit more lenient , I think he is a decent man with good intentions but he has no clue how to run a football club , the goodwill he got for 'saving' us has run out and if he were clever he would sell the football club remaining the grounds owner . just my opinion though of course.
Back to top Go down
happypilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:59 pm

as for sheridan well his arrogance astounds me and his attitude is not what one would expect from a manager of ours , his style of play is s*** he has no tactics, and no eye for a player , all in all im not a fan im afraid .
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:01 pm

happypilgrim wrote:
seadog wrote:
hmm my views on mr brent are probably a bit more lenient , I think he is a decent man with good intentions but he has no clue how to run a football club  , the goodwill he got for 'saving' us has run out and if he were clever he would sell the football club  remaining the grounds owner . just my opinion though of course.
Welcome aboard, you can express opinions here without fear of deletion. Agree with you on this one.
Back to top Go down
happypilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:04 pm

pepsipete wrote:
happypilgrim wrote:
seadog wrote:
hmm my views on mr brent are probably a bit more lenient , I think he is a decent man with good intentions but he has no clue how to run a football club  , the goodwill he got for 'saving' us has run out and if he were clever he would sell the football club  remaining the grounds owner . just my opinion though of course.
Welcome aboard,  you can express opinions here without fear of deletion. Agree with you on this one.

cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:05 pm

We love opinions here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:11 pm

happypilgrim wrote:
seadog wrote:
you are entitle to your opinion on here Smile unlike the other place two points of view are allowed! but i dont agree with you that brent is a decent man with good intentions. Just look what he is actually doing to the club!!!!! Its all about feathering his nest egg not for the benefit of the club and its future/
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 11:21 pm

happypilgrim wrote:
seadog wrote:
Id like to see him sell the whole lot, then leave, clean break and all that. The full Brent asset at home park - club and debts included - must be worth something with that juicy, fully approved and signed off planning permission attached. Just sell up Brent, sell up, then gtfo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:40 am

happypilgrim wrote:
Welcome to ATD, Paul.Laughing

PS: Apologies, I was be facetious. Every newbie on ATD, until confirmed, is either Paul Thomas, or a thug, eh SS68? Nice to see you on here HP.

Last edited by Jello on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:39 am

happypilgrim wrote:
Welcome - little by little fans are seeing right through the crystal clear control freaking over there and slipping into a site with a bit more freedom!!Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:55 am

Could be offski then? I doubt he's been poached by another club LOL
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:53 am

Did I ever mention that I didn't fink Shez was much of an improvement on Fletch ?

I fink Webby should have a go next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:59 am

Tringreen wrote:
Did I ever mention that I didn't fink Shez was much of an improvement on Fletch ?

I fink Webby should have a go next.
Why not. Why not give the car park mug sellers, bucket rattlers, pasoti sticker holders a go.Laughing Hell, I'll have go. I shouldn't think you'll notice a great deal, results wise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:00 am

I don't find him very good in front of a camera neither - if he has that 'whatever' approach towards the players, they'll trample all over him!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:36 am

Does Sheridan have a garden? My predication is that he will be given some leave to sort it out soon.

I think that will be a real shame but nothing surprises me with this clusterfuck of a football club anymore. The club is dying in front of our eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:44 am

There isn't a single manager in the Football League that could sort out the team because he would be supported by a club that is in a terminal shambolic decline with an owner that doesn't give one!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:25 am

Not a quivering lip amongst 'em ! Photo 38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference   Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheridan "too ill" to hold post match Press Conference
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next