Tgwu
Tringreen
Chemical Ali
Han Solos Other Ship
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Excretia Match Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:32 pm

In all honesty i think the best thing for the future of the club is to keep losing, the crowds will get lower and lower, Brent will lose more and more money, the HHP plans will fall apart, Brent will f*ck off, we'll go into administation again and either die completely or be saved by people who actually care about PAFC.............BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Just walked in the door. feck me. What a shit feeling getting turned over like that by those cnuts up the road.

Every time I looked over at the bench, Sheridan was either motionless or just casually pacing up and down the touchline with his hands in his pockets - seemingly with no interest at all. Again, team selection and tactics were useless, bordering on mind boggling.

Attendance was piss-poor for a local Devon derby, I thought the Argyle fans were quiet also. I'm wondering If the fight has been knocked out of this fixture for both sets of fans - though saying that, today would of fired up city fans for round 2.

I have had enough of this shit. I can't take ANOTHER relegation struggle. Ill go to the Pompey game because I have my ticket already, but that's it. I'm fecking done with this shit. Year after year after year. A fan can only take so much

Highlight/funny of the day................. a wanna be city hardman spotted my Argyle lapel badge in the big bank. He shouted scum and started to come towards me in a hardman stylee, all the while wondering why all of his spotty mates weren't right behind him, then all of my mates and ex works mates turned their lapels around to show their argyle bagdes and some got their scarfs out, all 40ish of us.Razz 

WHAT THE FECK HAS HAPPENED TO OUR CLUB, THE FIGHT, THE PASSION, THE AMBITION, FORTRESS HP?

STILL, LOOK HOW FAR WE HAVE COME AND LOOK AT THE NEW STAND WE'RE GETTING. SHIT SHIT AND UTTER SHIT. GOOD-FECKING -NIGHT.Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:57 pm

Even Sparksy in commentary was having a dig at Shez just standing there doing nowt.

Very bizarre
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:58 pm

were two of your mates raz, chelsea head hunter or biffens bridge, by any chance?Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
were two of your mates raz, chelsea head hunter or biffens bridge, by any chance?Sleep
I take it you're talking to me? If so, I haven't got a clue what you're talking about. But please, feel free to elaborate.

Last edited by Jello on Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:12 pm

Not a scooby if he was talking to me m8
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Jello wrote:
Just walked in the door. feck me. What a shit feeling getting turned over like that by those cnuts up the road.

Every time I looked over at the bench, Sheridan was either motionless or just casually pacing up and down the touchline with his hands in his pockets - seemingly with no interest at all. Again, team selection and tactics were useless, bordering on mind boggling.

Attendance was piss-poor for a local Devon derby, I thought the Argyle fans were quiet also. I'm wondering If the fight has been knocked out of this fixture for both sets of fans - though saying that, today would of fired up city fans for round 2.

I have had enough of this shit. I can't take ANOTHER relegation struggle. Ill go to the Pompey game because I have my ticket already, but that's it. I'm fecking done with this shit. Year after year after year. A fan can only take so much

Highlight/funny of the day................. a wanna be city hardman spotted my Argyle lapel badge in the big bank. He shouted scum and started to come towards me in a hardman stylee, all the while wondering why all of his spotty mates weren't right behind him, then all of my mates and ex works mates turned their lapels around to show their argyle bagdes and some got their scarfs out, all 40ish of us.Razz 

WHAT THE FECK HAS HAPPENED TO OUR CLUB, THE FIGHT, THE PASSION, THE AMBITION, FORTRESS HP?

STILL, LOOK HOW FAR WE HAVE COME AND LOOK AT THE NEW STAND WE'RE GETTING. SHIT SHIT AND UTTER SHIT. GOOD-FECKING -NIGHT.Evil or Very Mad 
Any match involving PAFC ST holders only will produce a shit atmosphere, that's modern football sadly.

Enjoy the Pompey game, I might even attend that game for old time's sake.  It'll probably be my last match ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Jello wrote:

Any match involving PAFC ST holders only will produce a shit atmosphere, that's modern football sadly.

Enjoy the Pompey game, I might even attend that game for old time's sake.  It'll probably be my last match ever.
The way I'm feeling after today, CG, after the Pompey game it's certainly my last game, at least for this season.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:54 pm

Interesting opinion piece in the Echo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Of course I'm biased, but it's a far more accurate reflection of what I saw than the claims by Dinah and some of your fans that you were "unlucky".
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:41 pm

Unlucky? We were shit m8, end of
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:41 pm

Sorry, we ARE shit m8, end of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Excretia Match Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3