Tgwu
Tringreen
Chemical Ali
Han Solos Other Ship
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Excretia Match Thread Empty
PostSubject: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:12 pm

Give it to 'em bheys !!

Argyle (4-4-2): 23 Luke McCormick; 17 Curtis Nelson, 15 Paul Wotton, 5 Guy Branston, 28 Jamie Reckord; 7 Lewis Alessandra, 20 Hamza Bencherif, 6 Conor Hourihane (capt), 8 Romuald Boco; 10 Marvin Morgan, 19 Paul Hayes.

Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:18 pm

Excellent just the one change from the side that destroyed Accrington last week Shocked 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:19 pm

No Reid, Hayes to score the winner on his debut ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:22 pm

why isnt Harvey playing! failing that why isnt Cole and Berry playing either.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:29 pm

McCormick > > > > > Cole basically
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:33 pm

Angry wrote:
why isnt Harvey playing! failing that why isnt Cole and Berry playing either.

I thought that as well, if Cole had been part of this miserable run he would have been out on his arse.
McCormick...the darling of the Devonport end
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:34 pm

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
McCormick > > > > > Cole basically
i would disagree myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:34 pm

Newell and Webb on radio devon !!!!!!!!!!!!

Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:38 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Newell and Webb on radio devon !!!!!!!!!!!!

Twisted Evil 
i rather listen to tim westwood than those two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:41 pm

They both sound like hick toothed backward bumpkins
What an embarrassment...no wonder Janners have a bad name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:44 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
They are trying so hard to create a hatred between the clubs so its like an old firm but its pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:49 pm

Christ they're doing the 'in the crowd' segment on Radio Devon....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:52 pm

was it exeter city comms last year that greenjock emailed and got it read out on air?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:54 pm

personally on this Harvey issue i would play Hayes and Harvey. Morgan and Reid need to be dropped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:57 pm

Sparks banging on about Tyler Harvey all the flipping time..FFS the lad has looked pretty much lightweight and ineffective nearly every time ive seen him play, scored a goal against Torquay and all of a sudden hes the local version of Lionel Messi ffs.
Janner sentimentality letting heart rule head!! When will they ever learn jocolor 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:59 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Sparks banging on about Tyler Harvey all the flipping time..FFS the lad has looked pretty much lightweight and ineffective nearly every time ive seen him play, scored a goal against Torquay and all of a sudden hes the local version of Lionel Messi ffs.
Janner sentimentality letting heart rule head!! When will they ever learn jocolor 
i agree with the messi description as jannars think every youngster coming through the ranks is world class lol. Morgan and Reid have been shit i would say try him and hayes up front and see what happens. Personally i think harvey is more of an AM player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:02 pm

them twats are singing super luke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:03 pm

Hundreds of empty seats around the ground, our end packed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:03 pm

Sparks makes himself look like an even bigger knob by besmirching the Exeter support with regards to empty seats.
I suggest he looks around HP for empty seats the next time he does his uber biased commentary.
Cock
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

Hmmm. I can see why they are even though I don't agree. I think they're just trying to counter act the City chants against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:04 pm

the away end is tiny so its not hard to sell that out. Again, this is Exeter vs Plymouth not Liverpool vs Everton
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:05 pm

chat room fellas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:05 pm

Angry wrote:
them twats are singing super luke
We really are supported by some utter cringworthy lemons arn,t we lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:18 pm

Errington attempts to compare the Devon 'Expressway' Derby with the Liverpool v Man U game a few weeks ago regarding the ref, what a comedown for poor old Andre Marriner !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:52 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
How come the fat one is not embarrassing jimmy in the directors box?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excretia Match Thread   Excretia Match Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Excretia Match Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next