Czarcasm
Flat_Track_Bully
Richard Blight
Lord Tisdale
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Four days to your cup final - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:38 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Will Tis be one of the four thousand exeter fans scattered about the Sid Pit this saturday?
Nah Suffers, in truth I ain't that bothered plus I have this thing about putting money into the pockets if our current regime, If I can pluck up the courage to brave the Iggy Possee I may well do the return fixture.

There are also the small issues of it being a 450 mile round trip and the fact that I shall be working Saturday, maybe I can meet up with the rest of you non attenders in the chat room, tbh the 1pm KO doesn't help with that but I shall give it a go, wouldn't want any more stories being made up about my not facing the music.
Iggy reels back with a stunned look on his face unbelieving that Tis can not only be a cnut but a hypocrital cnut at that! Plastics? Razz 
Come and meet the Iggy posse when you come down to the big game, we're a nice bunch of ageing fellas with some good stories to tell.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:15 pm

Less than 24 hrs to go and the Garg banter is as piss poor as ever, respect to Iggy and Jock who at least have a go but whoever allowed EJH and McFry to suit up needs to take a long hard look at themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:42 pm

What happened to your mate The Red Star? He left some garbled message about being ashamed to be a shitty boy and being associated with the likes of LT then posted a pic of himself in an Argyle shirt and deleted his account!

Oh well Tis, now you'll have to wear your full kit and listen to the game by yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:30 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Less than 24 hrs to go and the Garg banter is as piss poor as ever, respect to Iggy and Jock who at least have a go but whoever allowed EJH and McFry to suit up needs to take a long hard look at themselves.
cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Tis wants some quality banter does he...... fvck off tisdale you smell !... here all week.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Greenjock wrote:
What happened to your mate The Red Star? He left some garbled message about being ashamed to be a shitty boy and being associated with the likes of LT then posted a pic of himself in an Argyle shirt and deleted his account!

Oh well Tis, now you'll have to wear your full kit and listen to the game by yourself.
What was all that about Jocko? TRS has deleted his account?? scratch 

Surely he ain't that worried about how things may pan out tomorrow, is he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

What was all that about Jocko? TRS has deleted his account?? scratch 

Surely he ain't that worried about how things may pan out tomorrow, is he?
He just deleted his account, not a word. Doesn't look like anyone upset him unless he couldn't bear reading LT's shit any longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Now we'll never have the follow-up to the strange story of his name being used elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:17 pm

I liked TRS and hope to meet up with him one day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:21 pm

Don't you think the two strange incidents could be connected ? pity it wasn't Gaylord.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:26 pm

Time is a healer. I think he took a few weeks out after losing to us last year. I guess he's just getting in early this time round.

I hope he returns. Anyone who has got up Porky's nose as successfully as him really ought to still feel at home on ATD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:30 pm

I hope he will be back and I am sure he will be, it maybe a few weeks after tomorrow though.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:34 pm

Greenjock wrote:

lol! Funny as feck.lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Funny how things pan out, I had him down as a male city fan, just shows how wrong we can be...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:54 pm

It's definitely Gaylord, he even wears a cravat like his namesake !!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:16 am

GOB wrote:
Funny how things pan out, I had him down as a male city fan, just shows how wrong we can be...

Tbf as far as genes go, there's far more masculine than feminine ones in the pic, foreshore.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:20 am

Czarcasm wrote:
GOB wrote:

Tbf as far as genes go, there's far more masculine than feminine ones in the pic, foreshore.
Must be something about about teams that play in a puke green strip, I celebrated Barca's goal mid week even though I can't normally stand them, the only exception to this rule is the little Swedish team I have followed for years, nicer green though.

Less than three hours to go and sadly the weather forecast is no rain, pity, hope all you little Greenies have your mittens secured and are ready to sink your halves of shandy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:34 am

All aboard the black patsy.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Four days to your cup final
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4