Flat_Track_Bully
Richard Blight
Lord Tisdale
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Four days to your cup final - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:09 pm

One rule for the true fans and another for the pig and his pay master

The Green Army have already snapped up the vast majority of our 1,300 allocation for the all-ticket encounter at St James Park on Saturday, October 5.

Full Members can still buy a ticket – for personal use only – for the Sky Bet League 2 game, which kicks off at 1pm, one ticket per Member.

Quote from the farm

Beacause of the number of ST's FES bought, I have a number of ECFC tickets for the dump of the away end for sale now.

What happened was I ordered a coach full of tickets with our allocation, and quite a few people have already bought their tickets, which means I have a surplus for sale at £19.00.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:41 pm

I like it when tis gets tough and mean before the second biggest club in exeter's cup final, the only downside was after the last humiliation he sulked for three weeks and never posted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Tgwu wrote:
One rule for the true fans and another for the pig  and his pay master

The Green Army have already snapped up the vast majority of our 1,300 allocation for the all-ticket encounter at St James Park on Saturday, October 5.

Full Members can still buy a ticket – for personal use only – for the Sky Bet League 2 game, which kicks off at 1pm, one ticket per Member.

Quote from the farm

Beacause of the number of ST's FES bought, I have a number of ECFC tickets for the dump of the away end for sale now.

What happened was I ordered a coach full of tickets with our allocation, and quite a few people have already bought their tickets, which means I have a surplus for sale at £19.00.
Yes, how can someone not connected to the club in a official capacity, ( though very very important) flog match tickets from the very important front seat of the pasoti throbber to any old grateful?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:48 pm

We can hope it happens again Suffered! Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:51 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
We can hope it happens again Suffered! Very Happy 
mouldy, though he sometimes comes across as a total tw@t, he is only really ninty percent, bless him!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:53 pm

We are sooooo lucky to have him on here! Very Happy 

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 7:17 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
I like it when tis gets tough and mean before the second biggest club in exeter's cup final, the only downside was after the last humiliation he sulked for three weeks and never posted!
I am, like Mouldy, a tad taken aback that you would see my absence as a downside, plus I seem to recall coming straight here last time to take my licks.

If you can't bring it the week of a derby then when?

Good to see a couple of Garg willies getting an waving, I'm not shore they realise how banal it is to mount a defence of the Garg's bigness by citing comparison with ECFC, or even dare I say the quality of the knuckledragging, I 4-1 have always held the utmost disdain for the hoolie element in football in general.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:02 pm

I have to agree with you Tis about the hoolies. They are a boil on the arse of humanity.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:18 pm

will the tranny exeter city hooligan be around to meet the idiots from plymouth for a handbags at dawn show down?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Yeah but you are an annoying cnut at best Tis. You did this last season in the run up to our home game with you and then got a bit of stick when we pissed all over you so you went quiet for weeks before coming back all sheepish talking about watching real non league football.

The sad bit about it all is you feel the need to ensconce yourself on your rivals forum which is ok in itself as the ATD door is there for all fans, but you add feck all to the site. Your'e neither funny or clever, interesting or noteworthy. Kind of like Ian Beale. Everyone knows he's on eastenders but can't work out why.

Come back when you're more Dot Cotton or Kat Slater, or even Well Ard come to that.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:16 am

Greenjock wrote:

Come back when you're more Dot Cotton or Kat Slater, or even Well Ard come to that.
Yep, and an Eastenders metaphor speaks volumes for this site's numero uno one trick pony, you just keep believing Rab and it will most certainly be true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:08 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Yep, and an Eastenders metaphor speaks volumes for this site's numero uno one trick pony, you just keep believing Rab and it will most certainly be true.
"Believing it"?

Tis you're a feckin joke. You're wound up to feck because you're shitting yourself about Saturday and it manifests itself in this desperate, unfunny, semi-literate character who is basically Ian Newell in the red and white striped shirt jocolor 

Go plan your Rio trip with your buddies. I hear there are a few tickets left Razz 

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:34 am

For me this fixture has completely lost its significance over the past 6 years.  I dislike those 'running' our club FAR more intensly than any sense of 'rivalry' with Exeter.  I haven't been to the past two home matches against Exeter as I'm now no more interested in this one than against any other opposition at the moment.  However, back in the day it was different - to miss a home match against Exeter was unthinkable.  But I believed in our club then.

Oh and Exeter WILL hammer us.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:09 am

Freathy wrote:
For me this fixture has completely lost its significance over the past 6 years.  I dislike those 'running' our club FAR more intensly than any sense of 'rivalry' with Exeter.  I haven't been to the past two home matches against Exeter as I'm now no more interested in this one than against any other opposition at the moment.  However, back in the day it was different - to miss a home match against Exeter was unthinkable.  But I believed in our club then.

Oh and Exeter WILL hammer us.
Hear hear ! Sad Act !
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:14 am

We'll lose this one 2 nil I think.

Just another game as far as I'm concerned, anyway I've more respect for City fans than plastic Man Utd fans anyway :/
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:21 am

On form shitty are favourites, if Sheridan finally makes changes and Artur does a Joe hart we are in with a chance!
Agree with other comments and I'm not just saying this, I know the Tisdale hater thinks this game is like a cup final to the green army but it,s not. The only game I feel a degree of excitement about is Pompey for which I bought my ticket a while back.
At least the Pompey fans are passionate.Basketball Razz cheers 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:13 am

Greenjock wrote:

"Believing it"?

Tis you're a feckin joke. You're wound up to feck because you're shitting yourself about Saturday and it manifests itself in this desperate, unfunny, semi-literate character who is basically Ian Newell in the red and white striped shirt jocolor 

Must be true, Rab posted it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:20 am

akagreengull wrote:
The only game I feel a degree of excitement about is Pompey for which I bought my ticket a while back.

Another fecking plastic with a hard on for anything that has ever been close to the Premiership.

Here have a look at this and remind yourself how embarrassingly plassy you gargs are.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then have a look here and see how it should be done.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:33 am

No time for losers!Smile 

Got to say that it's very hard to banter with people that actually agree that Argyle are crap!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:43 am

Sturtz wrote:
No time for losers!Smile 

Got to say that it's very hard to banter with people that actually agree that Argyle are crap!
True that.

It's a shit job, but someone has got to do it and it is after all only two weeks a year.....................for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Gareth Nicholson

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:50 am

At the risk of accusations that i'm not a proper fan or so that private investigators aren't out theretrawling skips for information about where i was born (Yorkshire, to avoid rooting in shit), does anyone else think this is just another game?

I really couldn't give a toss about the local bragging rights (let's face it, local bragging rights in this instance fall very much into a "two bald men fighting over a comb" file) and i hope we win only to the extent that I hope we win all our games.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:17 pm

Gareth Nicholson wrote:
At the risk of accusations that i'm not a proper fan or so that private investigators aren't out theretrawling skips for information about where i was born (Yorkshire, to avoid rooting in shit), does anyone else think this is just another game?

I wouldn't say that it is 'just another game'. It's obviously a local derby. It just doesn't have anything that special about it. I treat it as similar to playing Torquay. Brizzle clubs and Portsmouth/Soton are bigger games for me.

For Exeter fans however, it really does seem to be their cup final. Bless!

'Not a proper fan' disclosure: Born in Plymouth, Live in Yorkshire.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:59 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
For Exeter fans however, it really does seem to be their cup final. Bless!

See up to there you were on the right track but like all the other Billy Big Bollocks Gargs you have failed to notice the sea change, there is no clamour for tickets in the 'home end', in fact there may well be less home supporters than for the visit of the Gas, while of course we should enjoy winning the result means far more to you in your annual, desperate attempt to avoid the drop.

In actual fact i have started to notice a distinct outbreak of sympathy for your plight among the faithful, nobody joins in with the ridiculous "we hate Argyle" nonsense any more, well only a couple of old Slys and some kids, the rest can be heard muttering things like "poor old Gargs, I feel sorry for them" and " shame isn't it that they are always down the bottom scraping points just to stay up?".

Renews your faith in human nature to honest.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:25 pm

Gareth Nicholson wrote:

I really couldn't give a toss about the local bragging rights (let's face it, local bragging rights in this instance fall very much into a "two bald men fighting over a comb" file) and i hope we win only to the extent that I hope we win all our games.
Exactly.No different for me from playing Morecambe,Fleetwood,Rochdale or any other shit pot outfit in this God awful division in which we find ourselves.I used to get excited about the Exeter matches back in the 1970's and 1980's but no longer,can't even be arsed to drive the 40 odd miles on Saturday and doubt if i'll ever do so again.Some Argyle fans regard it as something to get thrilled about but it has about as much relevance for me now as a Uriah Heep album.Meh.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:04 pm

Greenskin wrote:

Exactly.No different for me from playing Morecambe,Fleetwood,Rochdale or any other shit pot outfit in this God awful division in which we find ourselves.I used to get excited about the Exeter matches back in the 1970's and 1980's but no longer,can't even be arsed to drive the 40 odd miles on Saturday and doubt if i'll ever do so again.Some Argyle fans regard it as something to get thrilled about but it has about as much relevance for me now as a Uriah Heep album.Meh.
Feck me, another Rab devotee.

Keep posting it Tavvy Boy and someone will Shirley believe you.

Morecambe, Fleetwood and Dale, I suspect you picked them cos those three Northern Shit holes pretty much mirror Tavvy as a South Western shit hole.

So you got excited in the 70s and 80s when you were generally on top but don't now you are the runts, that places you either as another ageing hoolie or just ageing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four days to your cup final   Four days to your cup final - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Four days to your cup final
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next