Tringreen
green_genie
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:22 pm

£229k for an acre and a quarter of land with full planing permission? I'm not fully up on land prices but does that price equate proportionately to smaller areas of land? What I mean is, would an area a quarter of that size, with full planning permission cost around 57K?

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:45 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Iggy wrote:
So anybody got £229,000?[/quote

I won £10 on last night lotto  £219,000 to go
£228,990 Wink 
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:05 pm

Tgwu wrote:
So anybody got £229,000?
Iggy wrote:

Can you lend me a tenner TGWU?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:10 pm

jabba the gut ecfc wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
So anybody got £229,000?
Iggy wrote:

Can you lend me a tenner TGWU?

I was showing my 5-year-old grandson how to count money with his pocket money today; I wonder why I am always poor.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Mr Evan has refuse to meet with the FOCP representative but has ask for our personal details,

Dear Member    

As you know, Councillor Tudor Evans was unable to meet with Veronica and I, despite repeated requests, to discuss the Higher Home Park Akkeron Development.    

He now wishes to have your personal contact details so that he can speak to you directly.    

If you would like him to contact you please email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kind regards
Janice Hunt
Acting Chair
Friends of Central Park

Last edited by Tgwu on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:39 pm

Tudor could be busier than he's ever been - he may have to earn his money for a change.

The tosser still won't get my vote back - hell freezing over is a much more likely scenario.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:44 pm

Same here, isn't it easier to speak to the FOCP then to individual, by the way did you receive an anwser from your e-mail
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Looks like Tudor has realised he has upset enough people prepared to vote him out. The ridiculously low turnouts at PCC elections can be easily swayed.

He'll have questions to answer closer to home before this deal is done. The size of the land grab and the imminent appearance of the "stealth road" will make some of the Councillors believe they were duped by "thin slither of wasteland" described by Planning Authority at hearing.

If he tries to convince PCC to make Outland Rd Park and Ride and Life Centre car parks pay & display to convince NCP to sign up to the HHP car park then things will really get interesting.

Last edited by green_genie on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:10 pm

I never thought I would be saying this!

The Tories have the best chance of removing Evans, It's a big ask but not an impossible ask.

2011 Election Results

Tim Delbridge / The Conservative Party / 969 Votes / Not Elected

Tudor Evans / The Labour and Co-operative Party / 1,843 Votes / Elected

Alan John Skuse / UK Independence Party / 558 Votes / Not elected
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:17 pm

This is how much land Brent has grabbed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:50 pm

mannameadbabe wrote:
Tudor could be busier than he's ever been - he may have to earn his money for a change.
Too bleddy right! I've got some space on my things to do list the next few days Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:56 pm

People have to be made aware of this!
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:03 am

GOB wrote:
I never thought I would be saying this!

The Tories have the best chance of removing Evans, It's a big ask but not an impossible ask.

2011 Election Results

Tim Delbridge / The Conservative Party / 969 Votes / Not Elected

Tudor Evans / The Labour and Co-operative Party / 1,843 Votes / Elected

Alan John Skuse / UK Independence Party / 558 Votes / Not elected
There must be a better way than voting bleddy Tory ... Think Charlton Athletic Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:16 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
This is how much land Brent has grabbed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Probably about the same amount as cottage field.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 2:40 am

Interesting Brent is the only named shareholder in this new company.

He assured me in my question about vested interests and profit making capabilities that ge owned more of Argyle than he did Akkeron.... yet the landowning company seems to be entirely his?
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:55 am

## Brenitan Times Link ## tells how Mayflower West car Park (behind Fiesta's innit) has been closed due to structural failings.

Another nail in the coffin of City Centre's West End, still crying out for an anchor development Tudor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:18 am

That's an expensive project to enable though isn't it? All that pesky reinforced concrete, better wait until maybe Demport park comes up for grabs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:20 am

Funnily enough I was talking to a mate of mine last week who is Greek, his family owns one of the restuarants down the bottom of Cornwall st. Years ago they were all minted, now that are struggling to stay afloat that end of the town is dying.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:21 am

blame the mall for that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:26 am

And the council and the government.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:50 am

On the Hearld web site for now

Why will Mr Evan not meet with the Freinds of Central Park?

Quote As you know, Councillor Tudor Evans was unable to meet with Veronica and I, despite repeated requests, to discuss the Higher Home Park Akkeron Development.

Has he got some thing to hide or did he forget his Manifesto pledge not to sell off any green area of the park"”
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 12:45 pm

He will just say that he is not selling off any green area of the park, he is giving it away. Rolling Eyes 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Elias wrote:
blame the mall for that
I think it's a bit more than the mall, though. I went for a walk at lunchtime (cleverly managing to do so in the few minutes when it wasn't raining) and found myself in Ebrington Street - which is lively and bustling, with loads of little independent shops, and a massive contrast to the bottom end of town. I know it's student land, but they're only here for about seven months of the year, and some of the Ebrington St shops aren't really likely to appeal to them, so that doesn't explain it. And I'd have thought that a street that close to the mall would probably suffer more, not less, from it. It's truly shocking that there's such a contrast in such a short distance, and any Council worth its salt would be doing something about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 8:21 pm

I wonder how much money was wasted when they supposedly refurbished it (obviously not very well)in 2004
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Genie Post about the Stand   Green Genie Post about the Stand - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Genie Post about the Stand
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2